剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
How did you know...
你怎么知道...
I know this is where you come
我知道你会来这里
to pick those wild raspberries that John likes so much.
采摘约翰特别爱吃的野木莓
Because you had me followed.
因为你派人跟踪了我
No.
没有
Because I pay attention.
因为我关心你
And because I love you.
还因为我爱你
Uh, maybe Catherine is coming for us,
也许凯瑟琳正准备对付我们
but if you and I
但如果我们
have to pay her price for being together, then...
想要在一起必须过她那一关
why don't we just be together?
那为什么不在一起呢
But why marriage?
但为什么非得结婚
Why has a binding union become so important to you, of all people?
为什么一个仪式对你来说这么重要
Because it's important to you.
因为那对你很重要
You say you want just an affair, but I know the moment
你说你只想当做私情 但我知道
I lay you down beneath this tree,
一旦我们躺在这树下
then you will see there's more between us
你就会发现我们之间
than just the stuff of fleeting seduction.
有的不仅仅是稍纵即逝的情欲而已
And you haven't given up on the idea of a real family.
而你也没有放弃组建真正家庭的想法
If I can't give you that,
如果我们不能成家
then out time together is limited,
那我们在一起的时间很有限
no matter how we feel.
无论我们心意如何
Lola...
萝拉...
I want you forever.
我想永远与你在一起
But as long as Francis reigns,
但只要弗朗西斯还是国王
our relationship will be forbidden.
我们的关系就是禁忌
I want you, Stephan,
我想和你在一起 斯特凡
so I can get past my fear of Catherine,
所以我能不顾对凯瑟琳的恐惧
but if you want me,
但如果你想和我在一起
you need to stop holding out for an impossible marriage.
你就得放弃那不可能实现的婚姻
Do you love me enough to meet me halfway?
你对我的爱足以让你妥协吗
Where's my zibellino?
我的黑貂呢[意大利语]
Your what?
你的什么
It's Italian for sable?
那是意大利语 貂皮的意思
And I don't speak Italian.
我不会说意大利语
A sable for a blanket--
一条貂皮毯
I can't sleep without it.
没有它我睡不着
Besides, don't you know how valuable...
况且 你知道它有多么珍贵...
No, of course you don't.
你当然不知道
Perhaps the princess can think back
或许公主可以回想一下
to where she may have left her... zibellino?
她可能把她的黑貂放在哪儿了
The Versailles carriage is the only place I haven't looked.
只剩凡尔赛的马车没找过了
That particular carriage is
那辆马车
currently halfway between here and Paris.
现在正在从这里到巴黎的路上呢
If you say so.
你说是就是吧
Find it for me.
你去找
No.
不
Catherine's locked up now,
凯瑟琳已经被关起来了
so you can't run to Mommy and complain.
你没法去向妈妈告状
But please, feel free to summon me again when you have
所以等您的要求在我的职责范围内时
a request that falls within my actual job responsibilities...
尽管召唤我
Princess.
告退
Poison.
下毒
It has to be poison.
肯定有人下毒
I have already been tested for poison,
我已经测试过了
given herbal remedies, even leeched.
用草药治疗过 还用水蛭吸过血
And each doctor only reiterated the truth,
每个大夫都只会重申一遍事实
that this illness is real and incurable.
那就是我真的病了且无药可救
My eldest child faces certain death,
我的大儿子要死了
and I am confined to a cell,
我却关在牢房♥里
unable to comfort him.
无法安慰他
Confined by your own betrayal.
那是你咎由自取
I'm your mother-- I've held you in my arms,
我是你母亲 我会将你抱在怀里
I nursed you when they mocked me,
他们嘲笑我时我依然亲自喂养你
and they said that feeding you
他们说喂养你
was the act of a gruesome peasant.
是低俗农民的行为
But I did because I knew...
但我还是喂了因为我知道
it would make you strong... and I... Stop.
那会让你强壮 而我... 够了
I raised Mary, too,
玛丽也是我养大的
don't forget-- I loved her
别忘了 我爱她
till she weakened you and she weakened France.
直到他削弱了你和法国
I said stop.
我让你住嘴
She's shown me more love than
她对我的爱超过这个家里
anyone in this family ever could.
任何一个人
True love, without condition.
毫无条件的真爱
I protect you.
我保护了你
Let me out of here and I will continue to do that.
放我出去 我会继续保护你
'Cause you'll need me once Charles
等查尔斯成为国王
is king.
你需要我
He's already here,
他已经进宫了
isn't he?
不是吗
It was you that sent for him.
你派人召他进宫的
I've asked him to wed Mary.
我已经请求他娶玛丽
But he wants to see you.
但他想见你
And I know that you'll try to poison him against me.
我知道你会蛊惑他反抗我
I'm his mother.
我是他妈妈
He needs love and support.
他需要爱和支持
This wine is heavenly-- but, then, I suppose
这酒真是好喝 但我想
they save the best vintage for Her Majesty.
他们把最好的佳酿都留给女王陛下了吧
Donatella, your palate betrays
多纳泰拉 你的口味可暴露了
your Italian roots.
你的意大利出身
I don't try to hide them.
我没想掩盖它们
I find having an exotic wife
我发现异国妻子的身份
bolsters my husband's reputation at court.
能助长我丈夫在宫廷的声望
I have a favor.
我有个请求
It's of international importance.
事关国际
Political intrigue?
政♥治♥阴谋吗
Pour the wine.
倒酒
It does require a tiny fib.
的确需要撒个小谎
You must testify before the privy council that...
你得在私下审讯中作证
you are Catherine de Medici's distant Florentine cousin,
你是凯瑟琳·德·梅第奇佛罗伦萨的远方表亲
and you harbored her here at court.
并将她藏在了宫里
Catherine de Medici was here?
凯瑟琳·德·梅第奇在这里
The harpy herself, in the flesh?
那位高贵的太后
I'd kill just to lay eyes on her.
要是能看她一眼 杀人我也愿意
Well, imagine you had.
就当你看到了
Imagine you took pity
就当你同情了
on your poor exiled cousin and provided her with asylum,
你那被流放的可怜表亲并为她提供了庇护
and your good queen never even knew she was here.
而你善良的女王从不知道她人在此
Wouldn't I get into some sort of... trouble?
那我不会惹上麻烦吗
A slap on the wrist, perhaps.
或许会有些象征性的惩罚
But you'd have the queen of England on your side.
但你背后有英格兰的女王
Answer your queen, prisoner.
回答女王的问题 囚犯
Do you beg God for his forgiveness?
你向上帝乞求原谅了吗
No. Why bother?
没有 费那个劲干嘛
I intend to commit the same crime every day until I die.
我还要每天犯下同样的罪孽 至死方休呢
Lord Dudley! Shall we leave the shackles on?
达德利阁下 要留着手铐吗
Absolutely. I remember when the walls of a prison
当然 我记得这牢房♥的四壁
would have had you cowering in fear.
当年让你怕得浑身发抖
Of losing my head, like my mother.
我怕的是像母亲一样掉脑袋
But you helped me get past that fear.
但你帮我克服了那恐惧
I needed you then... and I need you now.
我当时需要你 现在也一样
Which is why you're not going anywhere.
所以你哪里都不许去
The French Ambassadorship.
法国大使
A ploy to separate us.
是要分开我们的诡计
I'll find out who's behind it.
我会查清幕后主使
Because the nomination couldn't possibly be genuine.
因为提名背后绝不单纯
Nothing that goes on in my privy council chamber is genuine.
我那枢密院皇家内阁中 每件事都不单纯
You can't fight it.
你无力阻止
I can...
我可以
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表