剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
that could destroy the tenuous peace in Scotland.
这样会打破苏格兰脆弱的和平
We must find a diplomatic strategy.
我们必须找到合适的外交战略
I am regent.
我是摄政王
I will handle this situation as I see fit.
我觉得怎么处置最好就怎么做
This situation involves my Scottish subjects.
这次事件涉及了我的苏格兰子民
It involves my wife's family.
我妻子的家人也卷入其中
And I will not have you interfere in my political or
我不会再允许你干涉我的政♥治♥
personal matters any longer. "Personal matters"?
或者私人事务了 "私人事务"
You told my wife that I planted the dead rat in her bath.
你告诉我妻子是我把老鼠放进了她的浴盆
That gross untruth has caused her tremendous pain.
那恶心的谎言让她很痛苦
That was not my intent.
我本意并非如此
I love Lola, which is why
我爱萝拉
I didn't tell her one other thing.
所以我才没告诉她另一件事
That you and Catherine have rekindled your affair.
那就是你和凯瑟琳又死灰复燃了
That's ludicrous.
真荒唐
It explains your reckless plan to save Lola's family.
所以你才要这样不计后果得去救萝拉的家人
You're trying to ease your guilt.
你想减轻自己的罪恶感
Your accusations are based on the lies of Catherine de Medici,
你的职责是基于凯瑟琳·德梅第奇的一面之词
a jilted, desperate, poisonous woman
一个被遗弃的 绝望的 恶毒的女人
who wants me to be as miserable and unloved as she is.
她想让我和她一样痛苦孤独
Now, as the Scots Guard are a joint military unit
现在 苏格兰卫队是为法国所用的
in service of France,
联合军队
I am sending those soldiers in to rescue the hostages.
我要派那些士兵去解救人♥质♥
Those particular Scots may serve France,
那些苏格兰人也许是在法国服役
but they obey me, their queen.
但他们服从于我 服从于他们的女王
And I will order them to stand down
我会命令他们待命
until all diplomatic paths have been exhausted.
除非所有外交手段均失败
It's been days.
已经好几天了
Has he improved?
他有好一些吗
While he grapples for common words,
他掌握了一些常用词
his language does seem to be returning.
语言能力似乎有所恢复
However, he has lost much of the use of his right side.
但他右边身体大部分没有知觉了
We've been told not to expect much more for his recovery.
医生说不要对他的复原抱有太大希望
He remembers nothing of his accident.
他不记得他所遭受的意外
The only thing he recalls from his time at French court
他只记得他在法国宫廷时
is his fondness for music and you.
对音乐和你的喜爱
"Pretty Queen Mary" is all he can speak of.
他只知道说"美丽的玛丽女王"
The physician said that some fresh air might be therapeutic.
医师说呼吸点新鲜空气可能对他有好处
May I take Don Carlos out to the gardens? No.
我能带唐·卡洛斯去花♥园♥吗 不行
He is to be seen by no one
不能让任何人看见他
until his father King Philip decides what to do with his son.
知道菲利普国王决定怎么处理他
You hide your prince out of shame?
你们觉得很丢脸所以把王子藏起来吗
Spain is the mightiest country on Earth.
西班牙是世界上最强大的国家
Our royals must present an image of strength and vigor.
我们的皇室成员必须是力量和活力的象征
Here you go.
给你
It's all right.
没事的
I want to go with Mary.
我想和玛丽一起去
Won't you reconsider, Duke?
你能重新考虑一下吗 公爵
I have my orders.
皇命难违
Why am I summoned a second time?
为什么又将我召来
I've answered your questions. You did, Princess.
我已经回答过问题了 没错 公主殿下
But after your last session,
但上次审议过程中
we noted that some of your responses seemed, uh,
我们发现你的一些回答似乎
unsure.
很不确定
So, to determine why you may have felt
为了搞清楚你为什么
uncomfortable with your testimony,
对自己的证词感觉不安
I spoke with your ladies in waiting,
我与你的侍女进行了交谈
one of whom told me that you keep a very detailed diary.
其中一人告诉我你每天都会记很详细的日记
Is this it?
是这本吗
You searched my chambers!
你搜了我的房♥
Please answer the question.
请回答问题
Yes, that is my diary.
是的 那是我的日记
Very well, then.
很好
Before I go further, I would like to offer you the chance
在继续之前 我想给你个机会
to amend your previous statement
修改你之前的说法
that your mother, Catherine de Medici,
你之前说 你的母亲 凯瑟琳·德梅第奇
would not, under any circumstances,
在任何情况下都不会
poison one of her children.
给她任何一个孩子下毒
If you're asking again if my mother poisoned Francis,
如果你又在问我母亲是否毒害了弗朗西斯
she did not.
那么她没有
For the sake of expediency,
为了以防万一
I will now read aloud from the journal.
我现在要大声朗读你日记里的话
"I confronted Mother about her poisonous soup.
"我去质问母亲在汤里下毒的事
Asked her why she felt that I deserved to die."
问她为什么觉得我该死"
Those are my personal thoughts and feelings! You have no right!
那些是我私人的想法和感受 你无权查看
"I grabbed the poison she used on me, put it to my lips,
"我抓起她给我用的毒 放到嘴里
"Hoping that she would finally see the excruciating pain
希望她最终能够看到她给我的人生
that she had caused me my whole life." Stop!
造成的剧痛" 闭嘴
Claude, are these words true?
克劳德 这是真的吗
And remember that lying in front of this inquest will have you
记住 在审讯中撒谎
sent to the high court, as well.
你也会被送上高等法庭
So, I will ask again.
所以我再问一遍
Is it true?
这是真的吗
Did your mother try to take your life?
你的母亲是否真的要害你的性命
What did you do to her?
你们对她做了什么
We have her diary, Catherine.
我们有她的日记 凯瑟琳
Forgive me, Mother.
原谅我 母亲
You did nothing wrong.
你什么也没做错
Catherine de Medici,
凯瑟琳·德梅第奇
in light of this revelation
鉴于所查明的真♥相♥
that you poisoned your own daughter,
鉴于你之前曾对自己的女儿下毒
we find that there is enough evidence to conclude
我们认为已经有足够的证据表明
that you could have poisoned your son.
你可能毒害了自己的儿子
You are hereby commanded
因此你必须
to face the Parlement de Paris, to be tried
面临法国最高法♥院♥的审判
for the murder of King Francis.
因谋杀弗朗西斯国王之罪
There, there, now.
好了好了
Put those on. You're joking.
穿上 你开玩笑吧
How many fleas live in that pile?
这堆东西里有多少跳蚤
That sock just moved.
袜子刚才动了
I can't get you out of the castle
你如果不伪装
unless you are disguised. Bandages?
我没法带你出城♥堡♥ 绷带
Well. What, I'm injured now as well?
怎么 我还受伤了
It's for your breasts.
给你裹胸的
Pick up the pace, boy.
跟上 小子
This is my standard bearer's son.
这是我旗手的儿子
His grandmother is on her deathbed just outside the village.
他的祖母快死了 就在村子外面
I know we shouldn't be leaving.
我们不应该走
To run is an admission of guilt.
逃跑就是认罪
To stay is an acceptance of death.
留下就是等死
Here. There's enough gold for three months.
这些金子够你用三个月
That's more like one.
只够一个月吧
You won't be destitute forever.
你不会穷太久的
You just need to give me enough time to clear your name.
只要给我时间为你正名
I don't know if we'll meet again.
我不知道我们是否能再见面
I want to leave you with one last piece of advice.
我想最后给你一个建议
And heed it or live a life of unending peril.
接受它 否则你将永无安宁之日
With Narcisse as regent, you no longer have France behind you.
纳西斯当摄政王 法国将不再是你的后盾
And across the sea, Elizabeth, well,
而在另一边 伊丽莎白
she may have her troops behind the border,
她可能把军队藏在边境以内
but she will strike again at any sign of weakness.
但只要你表现出弱势 她定马上举兵来袭
Half of Scotland
苏格兰有半数的人
is Protestant, and more and more convert every day.
是新教♥徒♥ 还有更多的人在变成新教♥徒♥
Your weakness only grows.
你的弱势只会越来越明显
I am well aware of my own troubles.
我知道我的麻烦所在
There's but one solution.
只有一条路可走
You must marry Don Carlos.
你必须嫁给唐·卡洛斯
No. I couldn't possibly.
不 我怎能嫁他
He's a decent man. And a docile one now.
他很合适 现在也很温顺
There will be no more sexual... contraptions.
不会再有性装置了
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表