剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
Over the past several weeks here,
过去几周里
I have heard whispers about a gentleman
我听到关于一位
who was... uh, a favorite of yours.
你钟爱的绅士的谣言
Your own nobles and advisors wished him to disappear,
你的贵族和大臣希望他消失
and this has caused you great pain.
这让你十分痛苦
Proceed with caution, Lady Lola.
注意你的言辞 萝拉小姐
I will tell you one thing about Mary.
我可以告诉你一件关于玛丽的事
She surrounds herself with people who are invested
她身边围绕着希望她幸福的人
in her contentment. True friends.
她真正的朋友
True advisors.
真正的忠臣
As any queen should.
每个女王都该如此
As do I.
我也一样
I don't believe that you do.
我不这么认为
What is it that you think you know?
你以为你知道什么
And what does it have to do with my "favorite,"
而这和你称之为我"钟爱"的那位
as you call him?
又有什么关系
Actually, Your Majesty,
事实上 陛下
it has to do with Lord William.
是关于威廉大人的
Elizabeth.
伊丽莎白
What on earth?
这是怎么了
Why are you so shocked?
你为什么这么震惊
Isn't this what you've always wanted,
这不就是你一直所希望的吗
your wife away at her country home
你的妻子远在乡间小屋
and me here in your chambers?
而我在你的卧室里
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I know of the courtesan.
我知道了招♥妓♥的事
I know of the red wig you make her wear
知道了你让她带着红色假发
and how you call out my name
和她激♥情♥缠绵之时
in the throes of passion as you bed her.
喊着我的名字
Where have you heard such a thing?
你从哪里听来的
There's no use denying it.
否认也没用
And to think, all these years,
这么多年来
I believed you were motivated by love of country.
我一直相信你的忠心是因为对国家的爱
And now I know otherwise.
现在我知道了
You're in love with me.
你爱上我了
But I never acted on it.
但我从未行动过
You sound as though you had a chance.
说得好像你有过机会似的
There were times I did.
有过
Times when Dudley was out of your life
在达德利离开了你的生活
and you wanted more from me than counsel.
而你对我的期待比提供建议更多的时候
I could have become your lover,
我本可以成为你的情人
but I didn't because I'm married,
但我没有 因为我结婚了
and that fact alone would bring shame upon you.
而光是这个事实就会折辱你
I knew it, and Dudley, your married lover, did, too,
我明白这一点 而你已婚的情人达德利也清楚
and he didn't care.
但他不在乎
He would do anything for me.
他会为我做任何事
You think he loves you,
你以为他爱你
but real love is sacrifice,
但真正的爱是牺牲
and I've sacrificed my own emotions,
而我牺牲了我自己的感情
pushed them away time and again to protect you.
一次又一次抑制住它们只为了保护你
There is nothing, absolutely nothing, I wouldn't do
我可以做任何事
to keep you on the throne.
来保护你的王位
Even murder my unborn child?
即使是谋杀我未出世的孩子吗
You knew I was pregnant.
你知道我怀孕了
I swear, I didn't know.
我发誓我不知道
I spoke with the courtesan
我和你最近招的
whom you most recently visited.
那个妓♥女♥谈过了
She led me to the girl who she'd replaced,
她我去见了她所代替的那个姑娘
the girl you sent away just two months earlier.
你两个月前把她送走
Right after she helped you find a potion
就在她帮你找到药剂之后
that whores use to dispose of unwanted problems.
那药就是妓♥女♥们用来打胎的
You poisoned me so I'd lose my baby.
你给我下毒让我丢了孩子
I did it to protect you and save your reign.
我是为了保护你和你的王位
You had no right!
你没权力这么做
It was my child.
那是我的孩子
You had no right.
你没权力那么做
Elizabeth.
伊丽莎白
Please.
求你了
You will be leaving my service at once.
你被革职了
And you will not return.
永远不能再回来
I'm immensely relieved that you've caught him.
你抓到他了 这我就放心了
Congratulations, Sebastian.
恭喜你 塞巴斯蒂安
Well, I must give credit where it is due.
我得将荣誉给予应得的人
Without Christophe's watchful eye spotting
如果不是克里斯多夫
the butcher moving the barrel of salt,
注意到屠夫动了盐桶
I'm not sure we'd have apprehended him.
我们可能还抓不到他
And you're sure he's the right man?
你确定他真的是凶手吗
If finding Fluret's corpse in his chambers
如果在他的卧室找到弗勒的尸体
wasn't evidence enough,
都还不够定罪的话
only two people have keys
那么 只有两个人
to the larder where the salt is kept.
有储盐处的钥匙
The butcher himself and the castle baker.
屠夫和城♥堡♥的面包师
And the baker can't be the killer.
而面包师不可能是凶手
His leg is badly atrophied,
他的腿是残疾的
leaving him incapable of moving a heavy salt barrel,
无法搬动沉重的盐桶
much less a body inside.
更别提里面还装着尸体了
Did you say the baker?
你是说面包师吗
I did.
是
What's wrong?
怎么了
Nothing.
没什么
Christophe.
克里斯多夫
So...
好吧...
you've figured it out.
你发现了
This was all your doing.
这些都是你干的
I thought I had buried the bodies deep enough.
我以为我已经把尸体埋得够深了
Guess there's no accounting for hungry rats.
真是猜不中饥饿的老鼠都会坏什么事啊
When they unearthed your handiwork,
但他们挖出尸体的时候
you needed to find a scapegoat.
你需要找一个替罪羊
That's when you rekindled your affair with the baker's wife,
所以你就和面包师的妻子旧情复燃了
so you could get her key.
从而拿到了钥匙
So you could frame that odd butcher.
去陷害性情古怪的屠夫
Except I never used salt barrels
但我从未用盐桶
to move my victims.
来搬运尸体
I carried them myself,
我都是亲手来做的
in the dark of night.
在晚上
You went back
事发之后 你回去
and put salt on the squire
将盐撒到乡绅
and the highborn woman's corpses after the fact
和贵族女人的尸体上
to steer the search in that direction.
改变了搜查方向
How did you catch onto me?
你是怎么怀疑到我的
By getting to know you.
因为我了解你
Your inability to understand
你无法理解
that I mourned my son
我的丧子之痛
and the way you approach me
还有你接近我的方式
with disregard for my station.
完全不在意我的身份地位
At first, I credited that
一开始 我以为只是因为
to youth and daring.
你年轻无畏
Then I realized that you don't lack fear,
后来我发现你不是没有敬畏心
you lack a conscience.
你是没有良心
The butcher man is innocent.
屠夫是无辜的
That butcher is no innocent.
那个屠夫不是无辜的
I've seen the way he kills.
我看到他屠宰的方式
He likes it.
他喜欢那种感觉
And am I your next victim?
我是你下一个猎物吗
I would never hurt you, Catherine.
我不会伤害你的 凯瑟琳
And I know you would never hurt me.
我知道你也不会伤害我
I only slept with the baker's wife for the key.
我睡面包师的妻子只是为了拿到钥匙
I said unkind things about you to her,
我对她说了你的坏话
and I'm sorry for that.
这我向你道歉
You're sorry
你为你
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表