剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
I can't think of anything more fair than that.
这是最为公平的
But your peers don't know the truth, what you would do
但你的同僚不知道真♥相♥ 不知道
as regent of France.
你摄政之后所要做的事
You've been selling off vineyards.
你在卖♥♥你的葡萄园
My business is ever evolving.
我的生意在拓展
The crown has been struggling to provide Scotland with more troops.
国家无法派出更多的军队到苏格兰去
Mercenary armies are a valuable commodity.
雇佣兵的价值很高
And you have quietly become the largest,
而你已经悄悄成为
most secretive owner of mercenary armies in the country.
法国最大的雇佣军秘密拥有者
And if that were true, it's not a crime.
就算这是真的 也算不上犯罪
No, but you've turned a legal,
不 但你将一个合法的
profitable business practice into an illegal,
赚钱的生意变成了非法的
more profitable crime.
更赚钱的罪行
You've been taking pay from dead soldiers,
你从阵亡士兵那里牟利
under-reporting their numbers.
低报他们的数量
Profiting from each life lost.
从每一条牺牲的生命身上获利
How soon were you going to turn on the council,
你肯定也会告诉枢密院
doubling down on the military presence in Scotland
减少苏格兰的军队数量
purely for personal gain?
而这都是出于你的个人私利
Your nation stands to gain something, too.
你的国家也会有所得
That's right. But even I wouldn't condone
没错 但就算是我 也不能宽恕
deceiving the council into taking an action that would harm France.
你欺骗枢密院 损害法国的行径
Then you're being shortsighted.
那你就是目光短浅
Scotland needs those troops.
苏格兰需要那些军队
How dare you! Posing as a loyal patriot,
你怎敢装成一副爱国者的嘴脸
while taking advantage of the king, my husband's death!
利用我丈夫的死亡 国王的死亡
You have no proof.
你没有证据
Let me stop you before you waste your breath insulting me.
在你侮辱我之前 我要先打断你
We have proof.
我们有证据
The paper trail showing your misdeeds was difficult to uncover,
有书面记录很难揭露你的罪行
but Mary has managed to do it.
但玛丽还是做到了
You will resign, or we will expose you for who you are.
你自行辞职吧 否则我们就揭露你的嘴脸
A war profiteer
一个战争投机者
and a traitor to France.
以及法国的叛徒
So you get rid of me.
这样你就能摆脱我了
What comes next?
接下来呢
You have an endless line of enemies
你的敌人数不胜数
who will do everything they can to prevent you
他们会竭尽全力
from gaining power.
阻止你掌权
The council despises you, Catherine.
枢密院看不起你 凯瑟琳
And a weakened, grieving woman
一个软弱的哀恸的女人
should never be permitted to hold the reins of a nation.
是永远无法被允许执掌国家大权的
Guards!
卫兵
Thank you for your service to the King.
谢谢你为国王所尽的心力
He's right.
他说得对
We will get you those votes.
我们会为你争取选票的
No, Mary.
不 玛丽
A regent must honor the will of the people...
摄政王必须听从民♥意♥...
and bring the troops home from Scotland.
从苏格兰撤军
Leaving my country nearly defenseless.
让我的国家孤立无援
Catherine, I know this.
凯瑟琳 我明白这一点
But it was Francis's dying wish that I stand by you,and I will.
但弗朗西斯的遗愿就是我站在你这边 我会的
But I can't ask you to do that, and I won't.
但我不能要求你这么做 我也不会这样
I must honor my son.
我必须尊重我的儿子
What do you mean?
什么意思
If I am regent, the troops will remain--
若我是摄政王 军队会留在苏格兰
that's what Francis would want;
那是弗朗西斯所愿
that's what my heart would force me to do:
也是我心之愿
protect the alliance, keep your country safe.
保护联盟 保护你的国家
And unlike Grenier, the council will know of my intentions.
和格雷尼尔不同 枢密院会了解我的意图
But if you don't withdraw the troops,
但如果你不撤军
you could lose the regency.
你就会失去摄政王之位
These past few days, I have watched you rally
这些天我看到你是怎样
for Francis's cause,
支撑弗朗西斯的事业
honoring your promise to help me,
践行承诺来帮我
even at a great cost to your own country.
就算重创了你的国家也在所不惜
I always thought that Francis was wrong
我一直觉得弗朗西斯背上苏格兰这个负担
to take on Scotland's burden,
是错的
but it was his promise to his wife,
但这是他对妻子的诺言
his declaration of love.
他爱的宣言
I owe it to my son to take care of you the same way
他求你照顾我 这同样也是我欠他的
that he begged you to take care of me.
我应该照顾好你
That's not a sacrifice I can ask you to make. No.
我不能要你做出这样的牺牲 不
But it is a sacrifice that Francis would ask me to make.
但弗朗西斯会这样要求的
And it will be my last act of mourning.
这将是我最后的哀悼
Then there is only person who can make this right...
只有一个人能做到...
even if it costs me my country.
就算要牺牲我的国家
Your sovereign King has left us.
你们至高无上的国王离开了我们
But until a new regent is elected,
但在选出摄政王之前
Francis's word remains law.
弗朗西斯所过的话仍有效
I will admit...
我承认...
that does bring me comfort...
那也让我深感安慰...
as France's troops have protected my people.
法国的军队保护了我的子民
But Catherine has convinced me
但凯瑟琳说服了我
that I must allow France to move to the future,
我必须让法国举步向前
in order to save thousands of lives
才能拯救几千条生命
and the Crown's perilous finances.
以及国内的财政危机
Therefore...
因此
as the other half of the alliance,
作为联盟的一方
I hereby...
我特此
relieve France and her armies
解除法国及其军队
of their duty to Scotland.
对苏格兰的职责
The council meets tomorrow to discuss our options.
枢密院明日集♥会♥讨论我们的选择
We owe you an audience.
我们欢迎你的加入
But there will still be many
但还有很多人
who will oppose your regency
会反对你掌权
even after this impactful victory.
就算你取得了如此大的胜利
I will do my best to remind them...
但我会尽力提醒他们...
Your support would go a long way
要让你母亲成为摄政王
toward legitimizing your mother.
你的支持大有帮助
How would you feel about her ruling at your side?
她在你身旁执政你觉得如何
It would be a great comfort.
肯定是很大的安慰
You're learning.
你进益不小
Word is Grenier fled, and quickly. Thank you.
据说格雷尼尔很快就逃跑了 谢谢
Mary, what will you do next?
玛丽 接下来你要怎么做
I came here when I was six years old.
我六岁来到这里
I barely remember Scotland.
几乎不记得苏格兰
It's romanticized, a picture in my mind.
它只是我心中一张浪漫的图景
The truth is...
其实
France has always been my home.
法国一直是我家
I threw myself into helping you
我义无反顾地帮你
because it meant that I could stay.
因为那意味着我能留下来
Now there is nothing but Scotland.
现在我只有苏格兰
And the hope of a new alliance.
以及新联盟的希望
Don Carlos.
唐·卡洛斯
You were right to suggest I consider him.
你说得对 我可以考虑他
I can't stay here and sustain my rule.
我在这里无法维持我的统治
But how can I wed another? You will because you must.
但我怎能嫁与他人 你必须嫁
I don't even know who I am without Francis.
没有弗朗西斯我连自己是谁都不知道
You are a Queen.
你是一个女王
Still a Queen.
仍是一个女王
I loved him, Catherine.
我爱他 凯瑟琳
And now it's done. And I loved him.
现在尘埃落定 可我爱他
Mary has released the troops.
玛丽豁免了军队
They're going back to France.
他们回法国了
Linlithgow has fallen.
林利斯戈已经沦陷
Perhaps I should take all of Scotland as my own.
也许我该吞下整个苏格兰
Scotland harbors many Protestants.
苏格兰是很多新教♥徒♥的避难所
But they are still Scotsman; they will turn against you.
但仍有很多苏格兰人会反对你
Mary is widowed and heartbroken,
玛丽丧夫又心碎
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表