剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
And your favorite winter game:
我还为你准备了你最喜欢的冬季游戏
Fange Flage. I love it!
雪地夺旗 太好了
Keep it up, I might even give you a deal on those oxen.
继续如此 我也许会考虑和你做公牛生意
Tesei trin druh
[咒语]
fram bre swaq ped.
[咒语]
Tesei trin druh
[咒语]
fram bre swaq ped.
[咒语]
Du ghoil breen truv kol.
[咒语]
Du ghoil breen truv kol.
[咒语]
Treh gom knowl, treh gom knowl.
[咒语]
Seq druven begnan si.
[咒语]
Stop!Those snakes poisonous? He'll die.
住手 这些蛇有毒吗 他会死的
Unhand our friend, you savage.
放开我们的朋友 你们这些野蛮人
Stand your ground.
你们不懂
He has drawn Sea Breathe.
他吸入了海气
It will kill him,
他确实会死
but this ritual could help. If he is fated to live,
但是这仪式能救他 如果他注定死不了
the snakes will not strike.
那蛇就不会攻击他
The Druid's Egg,
德鲁伊之蛋
secreted by the serpents and marked by their tongues,
是蛇私藏起来 并用其舌头标记过的
restores all.
它能复苏一切
He will survive.
他会活下来的
My newly created spy network, "The Phantom Brigade,"
我新建的间谍网络"幽灵旅"
is an exclusive group. I chose you,
是一个机密团体 我选择了你们
not just because of our years of friendship,
不仅是因为我们多年的友情
but because you come from France's most influential families.
也因为你们来自法国最有威望的家族
Through your connections,
通过你们的联合
we will root out this nation's most insidious enemy.
我们能根除这个国家最狡猾的敌人
She's coming.
她来了
Oh, God, that vase was a gift for my 18th birthday
天啊 那个花瓶是我十八岁生日时
from Pope Paul III.
教皇保罗三世送我的礼物
It's fine.
算了
I always hated the hideous thing.
我一直很讨厌这个丑东西
You boys have fun.
你们好好玩吧
Your mother's in a rare mood.
今天太阳这是从西边出来了吧
She wants me to like her again.
她想讨好我
I'm still confused.
我还是不懂
Why are we playing battledore and shuttlecock in public
如果我们的会面是机密会面的话
if our meetings are supposed to be secret?
我们为什么要在公开场合玩羽毛球呢
Our meetings are secret,
我们的会面确实是机密的
but when the queen regent sees us together,
但一旦摄政王看到我们在一起
I want her to think I'm entertaining feckless youths,
我希望她觉得你们是我的狐朋狗友
not my agents of espionage.
而不是我的间谍
Which brings us back to our mission.
说回我们的任务
Now, tell me, who has dug up information on the Red Knights?
告诉我 谁收集到了红衣骑士的信息
No one has anything?
都一无所获吗
Well, keep at it.
不要放弃
Let me know as soon as there's news.
一有消息就通知我
Now let's eat.
我们去吃饭吧
You have something to share, don't you Felix?
你有话想说 对吗 菲利克斯
It's likely nothing,
很可能不是什么大事
but I didn't want to mention it in front of the others
但我不想在别人面前提起
to avoid ridicule.
怕他们笑话我
That's not nothing.
这可是大事
That may just be the information I need
这或许正是我所需要的
to vanquish the Red Knights
用来击败红衣骑士
and force my mother from the throne.
迫使我母亲交出权力的信息
The goal is to capture the other nation's flag
目标是夺下对方堡垒上的国旗
from atop its fort. If you are tagged,
如果你被击中了
you must freeze...
就被定住了
until one of your teammates tags you.
直到队友救你才能动
Shall we play with snowballs
被雪球击中
counting the same as a touch?
也算吗
Why not? What fun.
当然算 多有趣啊
Oh yes, we Danes used to raid your country all the time, you know.
别忘了我们丹麦人过去常掠夺你们国家
At one point we'd even taken over your people completely.
有一次甚至完全征服了你们
That was 600 years ago.
那是六百年前的事了
The glory days of the Vikings are over.
维京海盗的光辉时代已经结束了
We shall see.
等着瞧
Elizabeth,
伊丽莎白
men in general like to win.
男人都喜欢赢
Prince Magnus seems a very proud man.
马格纳斯王子看起来是个很自傲的人
Denmark has things that England needs.
丹麦有英格兰需要的东西
Plus, you want him to want to marry you, don't you?
而且你不是还希望他想要娶你吗
So let him win.
那就让他赢吧
I was frozen! You hit me already.
我已经定住了 你已经打中我了
Denmark is the best!
丹麦最棒
Denmark is the best!
丹麦最棒
Oh, yes!
太好了
I've done it! I've won.
我抢到了 我赢了
Denmark is the best. Hello.
丹麦最棒
Denmark is the best.
丹麦最棒
Weapons are being secretly amassed in Orsay.
奥赛那里在秘密囤积武器
My spy told me.
我的间谍告诉我的
You have a spy?
你有间谍
Several, actually.
有几个
I took a page out of Mother's book.
我从母亲的书上撕了一页
She has courtesans gathering information for her.
她用交际花为她搜集信息
I've recruited my highborn friends to do the same for me.
我也招募了出身高贵的朋友为我做事
Daniel's father is a general in the elite gendarmerie.
丹尼尔的父亲是精英宪兵队的将军
Thierry's is a rector at the University of Paris.
蒂埃里是法国大学的校长
I've heard universities can be hotbeds
我听说大学
of anti-monarchist movements.
是反君权主义运动的温床
Did Thierry tell you of the munitions stockpile?
囤积武器的事是蒂埃里告诉你的吗
No, that was Felix,
不 是菲利克斯
the son of Duke Jean-Dubois, whose duchy includes...
他是迪布瓦公爵的儿子 而公爵的领地包括
The Port of La Rochelle?
拉罗谢尔港
Precisely.
没错
Felix went to his father's office
菲利克斯去他父亲的办公室
and snuck a look through the shipping logs.
偷看了一眼货运记录
He noticed crates of weapons being moved through the port,
他发现有多箱武器从港口运进来
then on to Orsay.
送去了奥赛
And what's so odd about that?
这有什么奇怪吗
Orsay is a farming town.
奥赛是农耕城镇
They don't need those armaments.
他们不需要这些武器
What if the Red Knights are headquartered there?
要是红衣骑士的总部在那儿呢
It's a hunch worth looking into and I plan on doing it myself.
我直觉值得一查 我打算亲自去
It's too risky.
风险太大了
Claude, I must take personal credit for this triumph.
克劳德 我必须亲自解决这件事
But you're hated in Orsay. The last time you were there,
但奥赛的人讨厌你 你上次去的时候
the villagers pelted your carriage with rocks and rubbish.
村民们朝你的马车扔石头和垃圾
Narcisse imposed a tax on them and I was blamed.
纳西斯向他们强征税金 而我背了黑锅
Regardless,
无论如何
I am going. I just need protection.
我都要去 只是我需要保护
The only problem is the Red Knights
眼下的问题是红衣骑士
have infiltrated the kingsguard.
已经渗入了禁卫军
I don't know who I can trust.
我不知道能相信谁
In the kingsguard? I do.
禁卫军里面吗 我知道
It's the man I'm going to marry.
就是那个我要嫁的人
Hello.
怎么了
Are we dancing?
这是要跳舞吗
Tonight and forever, my darling.
我们要跳一辈子 亲爱的
I told you I'd use my connections
我说过会用我的人脉
to help you rise in station.
帮你提升地位
And I did. You are now working
我做到了 你现在要成为
as the right-hand man to the king.
国王的副手了
Together you'll expose the Red Knights,
你们会一起揭发红衣骑士
and topple the regent.
推♥翻♥摄政王
Our regent?
我们的摄政王
Your mother, Catherine de Medici?
你母亲 凯瑟琳·德·梅第奇
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表