剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
I have read this letter over and over,
我一遍又一遍地读了这封信
praying I'm misinterpreting Mary's code.
祈祷我曲解了玛丽的密♥码♥
Asking you to slay her rival.
让你杀掉她的对手
Elizabeth plans to take Scotland,
伊丽莎白打算占有苏格兰
and once she does, she cannot allow Mary to survive.
之后她肯定不允许玛丽活着
But, Lady Lola, you are a mother, a wife,
但是 萝拉小姐 你是母亲 妻子
not an assassin.
不是刺客
In two days there is a summit of Elizabeth's advisors.
两天后有伊丽莎白使臣的会议
The event will allow
这一活动可以让
Mary's agent to blend in and then strike.
玛丽的手下混入其中并进行袭击
All the assassin needs is someone on the inside,
刺客只需要内线
someone that Elizabeth can trust.
一个伊丽莎白能相信的人
If you're caught...
如果你被抓到...
Mary has sent coin enough to plan my escape,
玛丽给了我足够的金钱逃跑
but I won't risk John's life.
但我绝不会置约翰于险地
Arrange another meeting with my husband.
安排我和我丈夫再见一面
My queen,
我的女王
my friend needs me.
我的朋友需要我
Elizabeth must die.
伊丽莎白必须死
I know you were planning on holding court,
我知道你正在计划把持朝政
but I wouldn't just yet.
是我的话就不会这么匆忙
What is it? What's happened?
怎么了 发生什么了
There was a slaughter of Protestants
圣安德鲁斯旁的一座小镇里
in a small village near St. Andrews.
发生了一起屠♥杀♥新教♥徒♥的事件
Houses burned,
房♥屋被烧毁了
mothers and fathers gutted in front of their children.
父母在孩子面前被开膛剖腹
The few Catholics who were left fled.
而那几个毫发无伤的天主教♥徒♥跑了
We must find them.
我们必须找到他们
They're probably halfway to Ireland by now.
他们恐怕已经快到爱尔兰了
They did round up the village priest
不过他们确实围捕了那些
who seems to have incited the violence.
似乎挑起了暴♥力♥的神父
Mary.
玛丽
I was meeting with your military leaders
我刚才在和你的军队统领谈话
when news came in that a group of Englishmen have been sighted
我们收到消息说有人看到一堆英格兰人
traveling from town to town.
正在一个村庄一个村庄的挨个游荡
A delegation of noblemen sent by Elizabeth.
是伊丽莎白派来的贵族代表团
They seem to be meeting with various lords
他们似乎在会见那些
who hold sway in their regions,
掌控自己领土的领主
particularly Protestants.
特别是新教♥徒♥
She's trying to turn them.
她想策反他们
Seeing who's willing to ally themselves with her against me.
看看有谁要和她结盟反对我的
The timing of this could not be worse.
这个时机简直不能更糟了
Coming on the heels of the Catholic slaughter of Protestants.
前脚才有天主教♥徒♥屠♥杀♥新教♥徒♥
Bring me this Catholic priest.
把这个天主教神父给我带过来
If he is guilty, he will hang.
要是他有罪 就处以绞刑
Now you and I are going to go
现在你和我一起
and meet these English nobles and tell them
去见见那些英国贵族
that Scotland is not for sale.
告诉他们苏格兰不允许他们买♥♥卖♥♥
I will assemble a team of queensguard to accompany us.
我会召集一队侍卫陪同我们
I thought I recognized you.
我记得你
You were among the Druids attacked by Clan Macfie.
你就是被麦克菲家族袭击的德鲁伊人之一
Your wounds were grave, and yet,
你当时伤势严重 而现在
your neck, there's not a mark on you.
你脖子上 没有印记
I remember you, too.
我也记得你
Touched by magic you are.
你就是那个身备魔力之人
You don't belong here.
你不属于这里
You can't protect her.
你无法保护她
Mary, you mean.
你是说玛丽吗
You're not doing all that you can do.
你没有尽你的全力
All that you're capable of.
你没有发挥你的所长
Bash?
巴斯
I'm sorry. A moment.
抱歉 稍等
Lord Dudley.
达德利阁下
Thank you for making the journey.
感谢你能来
I think I speak for the entire council when I say
我以为我在枢密院已经说得很清楚了
the potential acquisition of Scotland is an exciting prospect.
吞并苏格兰的可能十分令人激动
But I need to speak with you in private.
但我得私下和你谈谈
Not now-- my attentions are needed here.
现在不行 他们需要我的意见
Get word to our spies in Scottish court
通知我们在苏格兰宫廷的间谍
that our delegation is heading to Edinburgh.
告诉他们我们的代表团去爱丁堡了
Is that all you brought?
你就带了这么点行李吗
Stephan, I can't go with you.
斯特凡 我不能跟你走
What?
你说什么
You said we would get on Gideon's boat
你说我们一起坐上吉迪恩的船
and we would never look back.
然后再也不回头的
So what's changed?
有什么变数吗
There's an event Elizabeth wants me here for. An event?
伊丽莎白有件大事需要我办 大事
Some sort of reception for her advisors.
要接待她的智囊团
We had a plan.
我们都计划好了的
And now Elizabeth is back at court,
现在伊丽莎白回到了宫廷
she'll be watching your every move.
她会监视你的每一个行动
To leave, you need money, coin to bribe them...
要想离开 你需要钱去贿赂他们...
It's been taken care of.
这你不用操心了
Go.
走吧
Take John with you.
带上约翰一起
There's an inn in London--
伦敦有家小旅馆
The Anchor-- I'll meet you both there in two days.
海锚旅馆 两天后我们那里见
Wha-- two days?
什么 两天后
Why can't you leave now?
你为什么不能现在就走
This marriage...
我们的婚姻
it's been a challenge like no other.
和别的婚姻不一样 它一直充满挑战
I feel like I was a child before I knew you.
我感觉在认识你之前我就像个孩子
I was able to judge you and the things you did
我可以对你和你做的事进行判断
because I never understood the darkest truths of this world.
因为我一直不理解这个世界的黑暗
I don't want you to dwell in darkness.
我不想让你接触这些黑暗
I want to protect you from it.
我想保护你不经受这些黑暗
I know.
我知道
And I love you.
我爱你
Oh, please go,
快走吧
while I still have the courage to say good-bye.
趁我还有勇气说再见
What do you mean "Good-bye"?
你说再见是什么意思
For now.
暂时的离别
I'm your wife again, Stephan.
我是你的妻子 斯特凡
We're a family.
我们是一家人
Mama.
妈妈
Please take care of him.
请好好照顾他
My private soldiers visited each of the nobles
我的私兵依次拜访了
who are providing safe haven to the royal children.
为皇室儿童提供庇护的贵族
Here are their reports.
这是他们的报告
Good afternoon, Princess.
下午好 公主
Tell me first, how is Henry?
先跟我说说 亨利怎么样了
He's quite homesick in Orleans.
他在奥尔良非常想家
Well, he may get his wish to return soon enough,
他可能很快就能得偿所愿回家了
oblivious to the fact that he may already be king.
显然他已经能成为合格的国王了
If Charles is...
如果查尔斯...
Queen Regent,
摄政王
rumors are afoot that the Red Knights are mounting
现在有谣言说
an assault on the castle.
红衣骑士正在策划袭击城♥堡♥
We are to escort you and the princess
在枢密院重新召集前
to your chambers until the privy council can gather.
我们会护送您和公主回房♥间
Put your men on notice,
让你的人警醒点
I may need their services.
我也许会需要他们的服务
No! Wait, Martel, he's one of us!
别 等等 马特尔 他是我们的人
What is happening?
这是搞什么
Your interrogation methods paid off.
您的盘问方法奏效了
Our prisoner gave up the names of the last Red Knights
我们的犯人告诉了我们最后几个
to infiltrate the kingsguard.
渗入禁卫军的红衣骑士的名字
Here they are.
就是他们
They were going to kill us.
他们想杀死我们
You saved our lives.
你救了我们的命
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表