剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
But you've done this before?
但你之前做过这事吗
Never. Claude, the funnel. Hold it steady.
没有 克劳德 漏斗拿稳了
Keep the tube all the way down until I give word.
我没说停 你就别把管子拿出来
Narcisse.
纳西斯
Not yet.
还没好
Is this supposed to happen?
这样行吗
I think she's dying! Hold it.
她快死了 别动
Now. Pull it out now.
好 拿出来
Constance.
康丝坦斯
Are you all right?
你没事吧
Good.
很好
There, there. You're fine.
好了 好了 你没事了
Here, Charles. Come on.
好了 查尔斯 快
Get her cleaned up and back to her chambers.
帮她清理一下 送回房♥里去
You may not be King,
你可能不是国王
but your actions reflect on Francis,
但你的所作所为会影响到弗朗西斯
and he has the weight of thousands of lives,
而他身上肩负着万千子民的生命
just like this one, on his shoul.
她也是其中一员
Be wiser next time.
下次你可得机灵点儿
That girl is alive because of your quick thinking.
这姑娘还活着多亏你心思活络
Well done.
做得好
Leith, you'll never believe...
利思 你肯定不会相信...
Claude! Uh, w-what are you doing here?
克劳德 你来这里做什么
Alexandra?
亚历桑德拉
Dear Lord!
上帝啊
Claude!
克劳德
Claude, wait! Wait!
克劳德 等等
What?
干嘛
Uh... I'm sorry that you had to see that.
很抱歉让你看到这一幕
Don't apologize.
不用道歉
I should have knocked.
我该先敲门的
I don't understand this.
我只是不理解
I thought you were heartbroken over Greer.
我以为你还在为葛瑞尔心伤
When did you decide to take up with one of my ladies?
你什么时候和我的侍女勾搭上了
Recently. How recently?
最近 有多近
And why her?
为什么挑她
It's very confusing being your friend,
与你为友有时我会乱了心神
so instead of doing something foolish, I did this.
所以我只能这样来防止我做出愚蠢的事
What do you mean, something foolish?
什么意思 什么愚蠢的事
Something with me?
和我有关吗
I fell in love with a woman above my station before.
我曾与地位比我高的女人相爱
It was torture. I'll never make that mistake again.
太痛苦了 我不想重蹈覆辙
You thought you might fall in love with me?
你觉得你会爱上我吗
No, I thought that this cannot happen.
不 我认为这不能发生
Fine, fine, fine.
好吧好吧
Could you just repeat the part
你能再说一遍吗
about realizing you had feelings for me?
发现你对我我感觉的那句
You wanted to see me, Your Majesty?
您要见我吗 陛下
You don't look well.
您看起来不太好
Are you feeling all right?
感觉还好吗
I've been fasting.
我在斋戒
I was just in Reims for seclusion and prayer.
我之前在兰斯隐居祈祷
Oh. I know what happened with Charles.
我知道查尔斯的事了
King Francis, if I may...
弗朗西斯国王 恕我...
You may not.
不用
Not a word.
别说了
Charles came to me because he made a mistake
查尔斯来找我是因为他犯错了
and felt terrible about it.
觉得很惭愧
That is quite a change.
这是他的成长
I've been trying to get through to him
这段时间我一直在试图打开他的心防
for weeks and somehow you reached him.
而你做到了
You challenged him to take responsibility, and he listened.
你让他负起责任来 而他听从了
I'm confused about the nature of this conversation.
我不明白您的意思
Lola tried to convince me that there was more to you
萝拉想说服我 说你身上除了背叛和贪婪
than treachery and greed.
还有别的品质
I didn't want to hear it.
我那会儿并不想听
But the measure of a man is what he does when no one is looking.
但人的品质是在不经意间体现的
Perhaps you still have some honor to impart.
也许你身上确有可取之处
Are you offering me your gratitude?
您这是在感激我吗
I'm offering you my blessing with Lola.
我在祝福你和萝拉
To court her?
同意我追求她吗
To marry her.
同意你娶她
As long as you do so quickly.
但你要快
In the interest of Lola's reputation.
为了萝拉的名声着想
Gossip is already spreading about the two of you,
关于你们的流言已经传开了
and I will not have Lola mistaken
我不想让别人以为
for another one of your conquests.
萝拉只是你的那些情妇之一
No. Uh...
当然不会...
I will attend, of course.
当然 我会出席你们的婚礼
To publicly sanction this union.
公开承认你们的结合
Francis. Mary needs you.
弗朗西斯 玛丽找你
She's found Antoine.
她找到安托万了
Antoine.
安托万
Thought you'd retired for the evening.
我以为你已经离开了
My apologies, cousin.
抱歉 表弟
We know you're here to meet Nicholas.
我们知道你出来是为了见尼古拉斯
He's not coming.
他不会来了
You no longer have an alliance with England.
你不可能与英格兰结盟
Only one path remains.
你只有一条路可走
Sign away your claim to my throne, right now,
签字放弃法国继承权 就现在
and I will make sure that your brother comes home alive.
我会保证你弟弟活着回家
I give you my assurance as King,
我用国王的名义保证
France will protect you.
法国会保护你
King Francis...
弗朗西斯国王...
Francis?
弗朗西斯
I'm all right.
我没事
No you're not, you're sick.
不 你病了
That's why you've barely been at court.
所以你才鲜少出现在宫廷里
They've been hiding you away.
他们把你藏起来了
Sign it.
签了它
You're in such a rush for me to sign tonight.
你这么急着让我今晚就签下它
It's not because you're ill. Are you dying?
不是因为你病了 你快死了吗
Francis is recovering. Enough!
弗朗西斯正在康复 够了
I can't be expected to sign away my claim
国王时日无多了 我怎能
to a dying king. It's true.
放弃继承权 没错
I'm dying.
我是时日无多了
But a dying King is capable of anything.
但将死的国王什么都做得出来
Antoine, I could kill you...
安托万 我可以杀了你...
right here... I could march
就在这里... 我可以派兵
on Navarre and crush it.
去灭了纳瓦拉
Are you threatening me with war?
你在用挑起战争来威胁我吗
Now, your father was a tyrant and a brute,
你的父亲是一个残忍♥的暴君
but you're not that kind of King.
但你不是那样的国王
It's not in your nature.
你本性并非如此
I'm going back to Navarre.
我要回纳瓦拉去
My God.
天啊
When I die,
我死了之后
Mary and Charles will rule
玛丽和查尔斯会上位
and you will not rise against them.
而你不能违抗他们
Have you gone mad?
你们疯了吗
You misjudged me, Antoine.
你错了 安托万
I'm my father's son.
我继承了父亲的个性
Sign away your claim
签字放弃继承权吧
or I will gather my forces at your borders,
否则我会在你的边境集结军队
ransack your cities, pillage your gold... I don't care
洗劫你的城市 掠夺你的黄金
if I have to run France into the ground,
我不在乎是否会使法国国库空虚
I will take your country.
我会拿下你的国家
Mary, convince your husband to see sense.
玛丽 让你的丈夫理智一点
Remember why you came here...
记住你来此的目的...
to save your brother, to protect your family.
是为了救你的弟弟 保护你的家人
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表