剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
Whatever deal you had with Catherine is now moot.
不管你跟凯瑟琳有过何种协议 现在都无效了
I am the regent, and I have decided.
我是摄政王 我已经做出决定了
The duke arrives tomorrow.
公爵明天就到
The wedding will happen quickly, pending a meeting.
见过面后 你们会很快完婚
A meeting? I'll gladly take it,
见面 我愿意去
and I will send this duke running for the hills, I promise you!
我保证会让公爵仓皇而逃
You will not be meeting with the duke.
你不会跟公爵见面
King Charles will be.
查尔斯国王去见
And once he realizes just how rich and decent Duke Boinel is,
一旦他意识到伯尼尔公爵有多富有多得体
I'm confident that your brother will agree to this wedding.
我肯定你弟弟会同意这桩婚事
This is happening
为了法国
for the good of France.
你们必须成婚
Be grateful for the fun you had.
对你曾有过的乐趣心存感激吧
You must have known your time would come.
你也知道终究会有这一天的
Did anyone see you? No.
有人看到你吗 没有
What did you do?
你做了什么
You said Amy was to be locked away in an asylum!
你说艾米会被关到一所修道院里
Lower your voice. I didn't kill her.
小点声 我没有杀她
It was you who wanted her hanged for treason.
之前是你想以叛国罪绞死她
Maybe you grew impatient, silenced her once and for all.
或许是你没有耐心了 想一劳永逸地解决她
I would never jeopardize our chance to marry.
我绝不会危及我们成婚的机会
I knew that if she died
我知道如果她死了
and we looked any way responsible,
无论如何都是我们的责任
we could never be together.
那样我们就不可能在一起了
Oh, my lord.
天啊
Amy.
艾米
She knew that, too.
她也知道
She knew it was the one way she could keep us apart.
她知道这是唯一分开我们的方法
Would she go so far as to do this?
她会做到这个地步吗
Frame me for her murder? How will I prove my innocence?
栽赃我谋杀她 我怎么证明自己的清白
I sent the servants away, Elizabeth.
我让仆人都走了 伊丽莎白
You have to help me to evade the gallows.
你得救我一命
I will do all I can.
我会尽力的
We cannot be seen together.
不能让别人看到我们在一起
I have my kingdom and the future
我有自己的国家和未来
of my reign to consider.
我要考虑自己的王位
And our child. Wha...?
还有我们的孩子...
What of our child?
我们的孩子怎么办
Elizabeth, that child gives us motive.
伊丽莎白 那个孩子让我们有了杀人动机
We could both go to the gallows for Amy's death.
艾米的死可能会害死我们两个人
But this child was to be our greatest blessing,
但是这个孩子本该是上天的恩赐
and what do I do about it?
我要怎么办
Robert, what do I do?!
罗伯特 我该怎么办
So, how does it feel to be unattached once again?
再次取消婚约的感觉如何
I feel relieved, I suppose.
如释重负吧
Although, today was hardly a victory.
尽管今天并不算胜利
Scotland needed that alliance.
苏格兰需要那个盟友
You did manage to procure us
你确实想尽办法
some much-needed grain for your country,
来帮助你的国家了
if it's any consolation.
如果这么说让你好受点的话
It is.
是的
You were right, you know.
其实你是对的
I do want love in my life.
我确实想找到真爱
Truthfully, who doesn't want that?
说实话 有谁不想呢
But for me...
但对我来说...
as a queen...
作为女王...
oh, I was lucky to have it once.
真爱有过一次就算幸运了
I need to accept that, for me,
我必须接受这一现实
marriage is likely a different subject altogether.
我不能妄想拥有美满幸福的婚姻
Why did you warn me
你为什么提醒我
about the Spanish mercenaries?
西班牙雇佣兵的事
I know Elizabeth doesn't want
我知道伊丽莎白
to take responsibility for my death,
不想为我的死负责
but she's quite happy to let someone else do it.
但如果有别人杀了我 她肯定会很开心
Why save my life?
为什么救我
I assure you my decision was purely diplomatic.
我保证 我的决定完全是出于外交考虑
Elizabeth wouldn't want Don Carlos ruling Scotland.
伊丽莎白不会想让卡洛斯统治苏格兰
A king she distrusts looming at England's borders?
一个她不信任的国王在自己的边界虎视眈眈
Perhaps.
可能吧
Or maybe your loyalty to Elizabeth is less than absolute?
也或许你对伊丽莎白没有那么忠心
It's from your daughter Agatha.
这是你女儿阿加莎画的
I've been intercepting some of your correspondence from England.
我拦截了一些英格兰那边给你的信件
I didn't believe you when you told me about your wife before.
你之前告诉我的你妻子的事 我并不相信
But my own spies have confirmed what happened to her.
但我自己的间谍确认了她的遭遇
And now Elizabeth has your little girl, doesn't she?
现在你女儿在伊丽莎白手上 对吗
She's using your daughter
她在利用你女儿
to ensure that you sabotage my alliances.
确保你来破坏我的结盟
To have your child taken from you. I'm so sorry.
很抱歉害你女儿被人从你身边夺走
I don't want your pity.
我不想让你可怜我
Tell your queen that you single-handedly
告诉你的女王你一个人单枪匹马
sabotaged the alliance with Spain.
就破坏了我跟西班牙的结盟
Take the credit, Gideon, and hopefully,
吉迪恩 这份功劳就给你吧
as a reward, she'll let you see your child soon.
希望她会奖赏你 让你尽快见到自己的女儿
Mary, there's something you need to know.
玛丽 有件事你需要知道
Sooner rather than later.
不久的将来 很快
There's news of the Reformation in Scotland,
苏格兰就会宣布宗教改革
independent of Elizabeth.
不再受伊丽莎白统治
It's become a Protestant nation.
苏格兰会变为新教国家
I know you planned to go back to Scotland,
我知道你打算回苏格兰
but as a Catholic, if you return now,
但作为天主教♥徒♥ 如果你现在回去
you'll be an outsider in your own country.
在自己国家里你也会成为外人
They may not welcome you back.
他们可能不会欢迎你回归
What will you do?
你准备怎么做
I don't know.
我不知道
I can't stay in France forever.
我不能永远留在法国
But I don't want your pity, either.
但我也不想要你可怜我
Wear this.
穿上这个
It's a cold night.
今晚很冷
Funny. I feel so warm,
有意思 我感觉好暖和
as if I were seated before a roaring fire.
就好像坐在熊熊烈火旁边一样
Are you cold, lover?
你冷吗 亲爱的
Your breath is like frost, like you're out in winter's air.
你吹气如霜 就好像是在冬天的室外一样
But how could you...?
但你是怎么...
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表