剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
I suppose I wasn't thinking.
我当时应该没考虑太多
I'm not sure I believe that.
我不认为我会相信这个解释
I think back on your kindnesses.
我回想起你对我的好
Ways in which you extended yourself to me
你向我示好
through words and council designed to help me
给我建议 帮我搞定议会
and to get me to like you.
从而让我喜欢你
Why is that so odd?
这很奇怪吗
No, it is wise to be kind to your captor,
不奇怪 讨好俘虏你的人是明智的
but I think you took a risk,
但我觉得你在冒险
hoping I would take risks around you.
寄希望于我会冒险留你在身边
Maybe tell you something I wouldn't otherwise.
也许告诉你一些我本不会告诉你的事情
Information you could share with Mary.
一些你可以告诉玛丽的信息
I have shared no information with Mary.
我没有告诉过玛丽任何信息
I don't have any information to share.
我也没什么可以告诉她的
I've been here for months,
我在这里已经几个月了
and in your company enough
在你身边这么久
to see how complicated your position is.
已经看清你的处境有多复杂
My position on Mary, your friend,
我和你的朋友玛丽的关系
is simple.
很简单
I'm a threat to her life and your nation.
对她和你的国家来说 我是个威胁
Because England and Scotland share borders.
因为英格兰和苏格兰接壤
Because radical Protestants and Catholics hate each other.
因为激进的新教♥徒♥和天主教♥徒♥彼此憎恨
Because the blood in your veins divides people into camps,
因为你们身上流的血让你们身处不同阵营
encouraging battle for a single throne.
促使你们为同一个王位而争夺
You're a good person.
你是个好人
And so is she.
她也是
Both in untenable situations.
地位都岌岌可危
I feel Mary's is worse.
我觉得还是玛丽的情况更糟点
Scotland is now Protestant.
苏格兰现在遍布新教♥徒♥
What will she do?
她打算怎么办
She can't stay in France permanently.
她不能永远呆在法国
Well, why not?
为什么不能
She's loved by the French people,
她深受法国人♥民♥爱戴
hated by so many of her own.
却被很多她自己的子民所讨厌
I can't see her rushing back to a country
我不认为她会着急回到一个
she's never really known.
她从未真正了解的国家
Not without a strong ally to help her
除非身边有个强大的盟友
take her nation in hand.
来帮她掌控她的国家
So you're saying you think she'll wait
你是说她打算
for a powerful Catholic king to be by her side.
等到身边有一个强大的天主教国王
That she won't return until she's wed.
结婚之后再回去
I don't know.
我不知道
But I do wish that you could see Mary
但我希望你能看到玛丽
as something other than an evil foe.
除了是你仇敌之外的另一面
And believe that I might actually be a friend.
也希望你能相信我是真心想做你的朋友
I will try.
我会试试看的
That's what you said about Magnus of Denmark.
你对丹麦王子马格纳斯也是这么说的
You didn't manage it.
你并没有成功
Well, I didn't take him out with a snowball.
我没用雪球砸他
That's progress, isn't it?
已经很有进步了 不是吗
Once I'm settled, I assure you,
一旦我安顿下来 我向你保证
I will repay you for these horses three-fold.
我会三倍回报你的这些马
I'm certain you'll make good on that promise,
我相信你会守信用的
Mary, Queen of Scots.
苏格兰女王 玛丽
I know I speak the truth.
我知道我说对了
How? Have you seen my portrait?
你怎么知道的 你见过我的肖像吗
No one in this region has been to Edinburgh Castle,
这里没人去过爱丁堡城♥堡♥
let alone the portrait gallery.
更不用说肖像馆
Rest assured, your identity is a secret here.
放心 你的身份在这里是秘密
And one I intend to keep.
我会为你保守的
I don't understand how you knew.
我还是不明白你是怎么知道的
I didn't at first.
我一开始也没认出来
The tales of our far-off queen have been told so long.
我们远在他乡的女王的故事流传已久
I pictured you older,
我以为你会更老一些
but here you are, so young.
但站在这里的你却如此年轻
The fact that you might be Scotland's monarch
我从未想过你是被冲上岸的
washed ashore wasn't even a possibility,
苏格兰统治者
until I looked in your eyes.
直到我看到你的眼睛
And what did you see?
你看到了什么
The human soul is immortal.
人的灵魂是永恒的
When we die, we live again in another.
我们死后 会在另一个躯体里继续活着
Inside you, I recognize your father, King James,
在你眼里我认出了你父亲 詹姆斯国王
and his father before him.
还有他的父亲
Do not fear what is to come.
不要害怕即将来临的事情
All you need to bring this country together
你已经拥有把这个国家重整为一体
you already possess.
所需要的一切
The spirit of Scotland
苏格兰之魂
is in every beating of your heart.
就在你的每一次心跳之中
Welcome home, Your Majesty.
欢迎回家 陛下
Your kindness will not be forgotten.
我不会忘记你的慷慨相助
They've given us more supplies than we can carry.
他们给我们的补给我们带不下了
Thank you, Senneck.
谢谢你 赛里克
I owe you my life.
我欠你一条命
I know you don't subscribe to our ways,
我知道我们不是同路人
but everyone can use a blessing for the road.
但每个人都可以带着祝福上路
We'd be honored to have yours.
很荣幸有你的祝福
Grant, oh, gods, thy protection.
上帝 请保佑他们
and in protection, reason.
明理为佑
And in reason, light.
光明为理
And in light, truth.
以真为光
It's the clansmen.
是乌勒人
If they see you, they'll kill you.
如果他们看到你们 会杀了你们的
I can fight.
我可以战斗
You're still too weak.
你还太虚弱了
In here, quickly.
进来 快点
We can't escape. They've surrounded the camp.
我们逃不掉的 他们包围了营地
We have to hide and I know where.
我们得躲起来 我知道一个地方
What are those for? You heard Senneck,
这些是干吗的 你听到赛里克说的了
If the Wulvers find us, we won't have a chance.
如果被乌勒人发现 我们绝无机会逃生
Unless we can get them to take mercy on us.
除非我们让他们对我们手下留情
These could help.
就靠这些
Can you heal that, Healer?
你还能治疗吗 医者
See anyone else alive, boys?
还看到有人活着吗 兄弟们
Who are you?
你们是谁
I'm Pierre. This is my sister, Pauline.
我叫皮埃尔 这是我妹妹波琳
We were sailing here from France when our ship sank.
我们从法国过来 船沉了
And the men in white caught us.
这些穿白衣的人抓住了我们
They were going to burn us alive at sundown.
他们本打算日落时就活活烧死我们
Thank God you saved us from those heathens.
谢谢你把我们从这些异教♥徒♥手中救出来
Indeed.
没错
A pretty lass like yourself should be loved,
你这种美人应该被人怜爱
not sacrificed.
而不是活祭
Are you war with the Druids?
你们和德鲁伊人开战了吗
War? No.
开战 不是
Just clearing our lands of garbage.
只是清理我们地盘上的垃圾
They've plundered our hunting grounds and our fields.
他们抢夺我们的土地和田园
They're a threat.
是我们的威胁
As you might assume we are,
虽然你可能以为我们才是威胁
if you survived that shipwreck.
鉴于你是那次海难的幸存者
You saw men like me kill your fellow travelers, didn't you?
你看到我这样的人杀了你的同伴是吗
I wasn't there,
我当时不在
but I was told the injuries your companions suffered.
但我听说了你同伴伤得很重
It was beyond hope.
没有救活的希望了
They have a saying here, "Dead men are free men."
这里有句俗话 "人死即自♥由♥"
For us, it was an act of mercy, not murder.
对我们来说 这是善意而非谋杀
We understand.
我们明白
Now, with your consent,
如果您没意见
my sister and I must go to Falkirk.
那我和我妹妹得去福尔柯克了
We're on our way to meet her husband-to-be
我们这是第一次去
for the first time.
见她未来的丈夫
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表