剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
Never mind.
不重要了
Francis, wait.
弗朗西斯 等等
Driver, stop here.
车夫 停下
What are you doing?
你要做什么
I want to show you something.
我要给你看个东西
There's a beautiful lake down in the forest.
这林子里有一个美丽的湖
What do you say we go for a swim?
我们去游泳怎么样
We could leave our clothes on the shore and...
我们可以把衣服脱在岸上...
Wait for us here.
在这里等着我们
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不不不 别过来
I'm taking you to the place the last attack happened.
我带你去上次袭击发生的地方
I'm not sure how helpful I will be.
我不确定我能帮得上忙
Maybe something will spark a memory
也许有什么会唤起什么记忆
or define a feeling you had.
或者让你感觉到什么
Delphine, do you feel something?
戴尔芬 你感觉到什么了吗
Yes.
是的
Such a chill.
一股寒意
Anger.
愤怒
Fear.
恐惧
Over there.
在那边
Let's go.
我们走
Someone is likely in there.
好像有人
Be careful.
小心点
It's empty. It's all right.
空的 没事
That's odd.
真奇怪
You sure we're in the right place?
你确定我们找对地方了吗
I'm certain.
我确定
There is evil here, murderous desire.
这里有邪恶之感 杀人之欲
These marks.
这些痕迹
It looks like someone tried to open a door.
看起来像有人想开门
And where is the door?
门在哪
What is it?
这是什么
I'm not sure.
我不确定
Vinegar.
醋
It's a heart.
是一颗心脏
A human heart.
人的心脏
Three hearts, three murders.
三颗心脏 三次谋杀
That must have been what I was feeling.
所以我才有这种感觉
The rest of the jars are empty.
其他罐子都是空的
I'd say he's far from done.
他们还会杀更多的人
What is it?
怎么了
It's going to happen again.
就要发生了
Someone will die.
有人要死了
Stop in the name of the King!
我以国王之名命你停下
What happened?
怎么了
The horse is gone.
马不见了
He got away.
他逃走了
It was the killer I was feeling.
我感觉到了凶手
Was he tracking us?
他在跟着我们吗
Were we seen?
他看到我们了吗
I don't think so.
应该没有
This is fresh blood.
这是新鲜的血
Another kill.
他又杀人了
Is he bringing another heart back to add to his collection?
他是回来把心存进罐子里的吗
A farm boy was killed not far from the barn
在我们到那里之前不久 在畜棚不远处
shortly before we arrived.
有个农家男孩被杀了
His heart was ripped out.
他的心被挖了出来
We were right.
我们是对的
The murderer was returning with a new trophy.
凶手就是回去存放新的战利品
Was it the boy's pain you felt?
你之前感觉到的是那个男孩的痛苦吗
No, I-I think I sensed the murderer's emotions.
不 我似乎感知到的是凶手的情绪
They are powerful urges, impossible to ignore.
强烈的杀欲 让人无法忽视
And far more intense than anything I have felt before.
字幕比我之前感受到的任何感情都更强烈
Thank you for helping me.
谢谢你能帮我
Of course.
我当然会帮你
Delphine?
戴尔芬
I'm going to go back to the carriage to get our lunch.
我回马车去拿我们的午餐
No, I'll go.
我去吧
Ah, not like that you won't.
不要
You're still recovering.
你还在恢复中
You said yourself your head hurts. You need to rest.
你说你头疼 还是休息一会儿吧
I'll be right back.
我就回来
He took another life.
他又杀人了
So soon after the last. Are you sure?
才隔了这么短的时间 你确定吗
We angered him.
我们激怒了他
I felt his rage as he ripped the heart from his victim's chest.
他从挖出心脏之时 我感受到了他的愤怒
Are you sure you're all right?
你确定你没事吗
I've seen you absorb others' pain before.
我见过你吸走别人的痛苦
It never made you unconscious.
但你从不会昏迷
Has something changed?
现在有什么不同吗
It doesn't matter. I want to help.
没关系 我想帮你
The unbinding ritual.
断开联♥系♥的仪式
Has it affected you in some way?
对你有影响吗
Are the feelings you experience stronger as a result?
你的感觉会更加强烈吗
Isn't that what we want?
这不就是我们想要的吗
Clearer signals that the killer is close?
能够更强烈地感知凶手逼近
That he's about to strike?
感知到他要行凶
I don't want you to suffer.
我不想让你痛苦
It was wrong of me to ask you to stay.
让你留下是我的错
I want to help you.
我想帮你
I want to be around you.
我想在你身边
And I want to be with you.
想和你在一起
You are the kindest,
你是我所知道的
most selfless person I've ever known.
最善良最无私的人
Kill her in the cover of the woods,
在树林里偷偷杀了她
in case the guards come running.
免得卫兵追来
Mary?
玛丽
Mary.
玛丽
Guards!
卫兵
Guards!
卫兵
Guards!
卫兵
No!
不
Francis!
弗朗西斯
Stop it! No!
住手 不要
No! Francis!
不 弗朗西斯
Francis!
弗朗西斯
Let him go.
让他走吧
The other guards will find him.
其他卫兵会找到他的
Francis?
弗朗西斯
Francis?
弗朗西斯
Your head. Can you hear me?
你头受伤了 能听到我说话吗
Can you hear me?
能听到我说话吗
The King has been injured. Get help! Now!
国王受伤了 去叫人来帮忙 快
They're going to get the carriage,
他们会去把马车赶来
and we're going to go back to the castle.
我们这就回城♥堡♥去
You're going to be all right.
你会没事的
No, I won't.
不
Francis.
字弗朗西斯
No, we were meant to be happy,
我们为了幸福而在一起
and we were, but
我们的确很幸福
I have another fate,
但我有不同的命运
predicted long ago.
很久之前就被预言了
No, no, no, no, no! We were given a second chance.
不不不 我们被赋予了第二次机会
Well, maybe there is no magic
也许根本没有什么法术
but what we make for ourselves.
只是我们自欺欺人吧
No, but Delphine...
不 但戴尔芬...
No. No more.
不 不行了
No more.
没用了
Please make sure that my son is cared for.
请照顾好我的儿子
That he knows that I loved him.
让他知道我爱他
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表