剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
She killed that servant boy
她杀了那个男仆
because he got mixed up in her black magic.
因为他卷入了她的黑魔法之中
My instincts have always told me that Delphine is innocent.
我直觉戴尔芬是无辜的
So you're taking this letter seriously?
所以你真的相信这个了吗
A heretic's claims that conveniently absolve her?
单靠一份异教♥徒♥的供词就这么赦免了她吗
I need you to go to the kitchen,
我要你去厨房♥打听一下
ask around, see if anyone's gone missing.
有没有人失踪
You spent time there as a servant.
毕竟你之前在厨房♥做过事
They'll tell you the truth.
他们会对你说实话的
And if Delphine is merely diverting us from her own guilt?
如果戴尔芬只是想转移我们的注意力呢
Then we will seek justice.
那我们就将她绳之于法
Either way, you're helping to catch a murderer.
无论怎样 你都能帮我抓到凶手
Lord Germain?
日耳曼大人
A message from court.
宫廷里给你的消息
Full reckoning?
清算
Are you sure?
你确定吗
How did you get this?
你从哪里拿的消息
By the hand of the dauphin himself.
王储亲自给我的
He wrote it after meeting with the Queen Mother.
他与王太后见面之后给的消息
A new job.
新活
We'll need five men in total.
我们要五个人
Where?
哪里
Navarre.
纳瓦拉
To shed some Bourbon blood.
让波旁人流点血
I will marry you.
我会娶你的
And how did you come to your decision?
你是怎么下决定的
I know how much our mother hurt you.
我知道母亲伤你很重
But you knew I needed her.
但你知道我需要她
You treated me fairly, like a brother.
你对我很好 是个好哥哥
Helped me understand that
你让我明白
you want what's best for me. You both do.
什么才是对我最好的 你们都一样
You made the right choice.
你的决定是对的
But you must remain open to my counsel.
但你还是要继续听从我的建议
I plan to be.
我就准备这样做
Everyone in the kitchen is accounted for?
厨房♥里的所有人都算进去了吗
Save one servant girl, but Bash, she isn't missing.
除了一名女仆 可是巴斯 她并未失踪啊
Annabelle is young and madly in love.
安娜贝拉很年轻 正陷入热恋
She merely skipped out on work to meet her lover.
她只是跑出去见爱人了
They were to elope today.
他们今天私奔了
Delphine was wrong. Did you ask where they were meeting?
戴尔芬错了 你问过他们在哪见面了吗
Where the river narrows the east.
东边的小河边
Francis has requested we meet him in the village.
弗朗西斯让我们去村里见他
Why?
为什么
There's something you need to see.
要带你去看个东西
So, where are we drinking?
我们去哪喝酒
Did you arrange to have a message sent to a Lord Germain?
你给日耳曼大人递信了吗
Never heard of him.
没听说过这个人
Do you honestly think
你真的以为
we would leave Catherine unobserved,
我们会让凯瑟琳自♥由♥自在地
free to plot against us?
策划针对我们的阴谋吗
We made plans for her imprisonment.
为了监禁她 我们可是下了功夫的
Removed a bit of mortar from between two old bricks.
在两块旧砖中间挖了个小洞
A servant on the other side reports back
一个仆人就在墙的另一边监视
on Mother's every move,
报告母亲的一举一动
every conversation. You lied.
一言一行 你撒谎了
You have no intention of marrying me.
你根本不想和我结婚
Fine. I don't want a wife. I told you that.
好吧 我说了我不想要一个妻子
And I sent that message.
我是递消息了
But Mother simply wants to educate me.
但母亲只是想教导我
I wrote to Lord Germain in order
我递消息给日耳曼大人
to request a full reckoning of the Crown's accounts.
说我要清算王国的账目
Well, let me introduce you to Lord Germain,
让我给你介绍一下日耳曼大人
and his equally unsavory peers. Keep moving.
以及他同样惹人厌恶的同伙 继续走
Germain is
日耳曼
a trained killer.
是职业杀手
That message was code,
那条消息是暗号♥
code Catherine established before her exile.
是凯瑟琳在被流放之前所设的
These men were booking a passage to Navarre.
这些人正准备到纳瓦拉去
The Bourbons.
波旁皇族
Your message activated a plot to assassinate their entire line.
你的消息就是让他们去刺杀整个皇族
Did you know that King Antoine has children?
你知道安托万国王有孩子吗
A seven-year-old son.
一个七岁的儿子
And a newborn baby girl
以及一个新生不久的女儿
who does not yet even understand that she is royalty.
她甚至还不知道自己是皇族成员
You ordered men to murder those children.
你命令那些人去杀那两个孩子
That blood would have been on your hands.
你的双手会沾满他们的鲜血
The first
这就是
lesson in an education
凯瑟琳·德·梅第奇
from Catherine de Medici.
教你的第一课
Is that the kind of King you want to be?
你想成为那样的国王吗
How was your business in the village?
你在村里的生意怎么样
We'll talk about that later.
这个先不忙说
In the meantime, did you actually give in
话说回来 凯瑟琳都在你浴盆里放老鼠了
to Narcisse's advances
你还心折于
after Catherine put a rat in your bath?
纳西斯的甜言蜜语所吗
It does sound a bit foolish in retrospect.
这么想想是挺傻的
Well, it's beyond me how she pulled it off.
我真不知道她是怎么放进去的
We've been going to great lengths
我们已经做了很多保护措施
to protect ourselves from her usual tricks.
来防着她常用的诡计手段
Catherine will be dealt with, I promise you.
凯瑟琳这问题会被解决的 我向你保证
But you, Lola-- what were you thinking?
但萝拉 你到底在想什么啊
Well, that's just it. I've stopped thinking.
就那样了 我那会儿已经无法思考了
What possible kind of future could you two have together?
你们俩在一起会有怎样的未来啊
Catherine is out to get us, but I trust
凯瑟琳会出来对付我们
that Narcisse will protect me and my son.
但我相信纳西斯会保护我和我儿子
That fierceness, how he takes what he wants
他的强势 他去夺取利益的
and gets what he needs-- it's a huge part
那些手段 是他在我身边
of why I feel better with him at my side.
能让我更加安心的很大一部分原因
I have been on the other end of that fierceness,
我一直是他耍弄手段的目标
and as your friend, I beg you, be careful.
作为你的朋友 我请求你 一定要小心
There's something I need to share with you,
我要和你说一件事
but it must stay between us.
但你不得外传
Francis wanted to tell you himself.
弗朗西斯本想亲自告诉你
But we went to your chambers this morning,
但我们早上去你房♥里
and your lady said that you were out picking berries.
你的侍女说你出门采果子去了
Lola, Francis is very ill.
萝拉 弗朗西斯病得很重
He's dying.
他活不长了
Oh, God, Mary. I'm so sorry.
我的天啊 玛丽 我很抱歉
Now you will always be my friend, but soon,
你一直都是我的好朋友 但很快
Francis won't be King.
弗朗西斯就会驾崩
The last person in the way to your relationship with Narcisse.
没了他 就没人会阻止你和纳西斯
All that matters right now is you.
现在最重要的是你啊
You and Francis.
你和弗朗西斯
Francis has protected us all for so long.
弗朗西斯已经保护了我们这么久
It's going to seem like a very different world
当你被迫要为自己的将来做决定时
when you are forced to make your own choices for your future.
世界就完全不同了
Lola, I want you to listen to me carefully.
萝拉 我要你认真听听我的话
I want you to think long and hard
我要你认真仔细地思考清楚
about what it is you want.
到底什么才是你想要的
And then make the right decision.
再做出正确的决定
And having heard her confession
她不仅窝藏了凯瑟琳·德·梅第奇
that she both harbored Catherine de Medici
还对我们的女王撒谎了
and lied to our fair queen, council has passed its judgment.
在听取了她的坦白之后 内阁作出裁决
The Lady Donatella is hereby banished from court.
多纳泰拉夫人将被驱逐出宫廷
She and her husband Lord Barlow are
她和她的丈夫巴罗阁下
to be stripped of their titles and relieved of all assets.
将被剥夺头衔以及所有财产
Pending Her Majesty's agreement.
等女王陛下的决定
Even friendship with a Queen cannot shield a traitor.
即便是女王的朋友也不可免责
Your Majesty, there's still the matter
陛下 法国大使之事
of the French ambassadorship.
仍未有决定
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表