剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
You told her there would be consequences.
你跟她说了会有后果的
One of which would be me exposed as a gullible fool.
后果之一就是我被暴露为易受骗的傻瓜
I pressured the council to remove Lord Narcisse
我迫使枢密院废掉纳西斯大人
as regent and install Mother in his place.
安排母亲接位
My nobles can't know how she tricked me.
我的贵族不能知道她骗了我
It's maddening how she constantly gets her way.
她总是能得逞 这真是让人发狂
Not for much longer.
不会持续很长时间了
The moment I learned of Mother's treachery, I hatched a plot
我得知母亲的背叛时 进行了谋划
that will not only remove the queen regent,
那不仅能废掉摄政王
but get rid of the regency all together,
还能除掉摄政♥权♥
leaving me to rule on my own.
让我自己进行统治
By law, you can't until you're of age.
根据法律 你成年后才能独♥立♥统治
Privy council has the power to declare me of age early,
枢密院有权提前宣布我成年
if I can prove, through merit,
如果我能通过功绩证明
that I am fit.
我适合
I plan to bring down the Red Knights by myself.
我打算自己扳倒红衣骑士
And when I do, the council will have no choice
到了那时候 枢密院别无选择
but to see me as a legitimate leader.
只能把我当做合法领袖
The captain told me we would land in Edinburgh around dawn.
船长告诉我我们将在黎明时到达爱丁堡
Considering the storm hit us from behind and raged all night,
考虑到暴风雨从后面袭来 肆虐了一整晚
I would say we've landed somewhere north of there.
我会说我们来到了爱丁堡北部的地方
It's isolated and sparsely populated.
这里被隔离 人口稀少
If we run into any locals, what are the chances
如果我们碰到任何当地人 他们很高兴
that they'll be happy to see you?
看到你的几率有多大
In this region, it would be an equal mix
在这一地区 我的支持者
of Scots who support me, and those that want me ousted.
和反对者人数几乎相等
The only reason that I'm on this godforsaken rock
我愿意在这片石地上长途跋涉的唯一原因
is to get to Lola in England.
就是去英格兰见萝拉
The only reason I am with you, my constant foe,
而我愿意和你 我的劲敌在一起的原因
is to rescue Bash.
是为了拯救巴斯
I read about these people, look.
我了解过这些人 看
That is a wicker man.
那是个藤条人
They burn people inside it
他们会把人装在里面焚烧掉
as human sacrifice. That's not true.
用以献祭 这不是真的
My Scottish nannies told me that they are a peaceful
我的苏格兰保姆告诉我
and misunderstood people.
他们是一群爱好和平却被误解的人
You think you know your country and your subjects,
你以为你了解你的国家和人♥民♥
but you don't.
实则不然
This is a broken land.
这片土地已经分崩离析
It's devastated
夹在英格兰和法国之间
and ripped apart by England and France.
它腹背受敌 已经是一盘散沙
You saw what happened on the beach.
你也看到沙滩上发生了什么了
They kill foreigners, they don't reason with them.
他们蛮不讲理 直接杀死外国人
I am not a foreigner, I am a Scot.
我不是外国人 我是苏格兰人
Raised in French court.
你在法国宫廷里长大
Scotland may have been on your mind
也许这些年来你一直记挂着苏格兰
all these years, but it's not in your soul.
但它终究不是你的归属地
It's like that scabbard you carry,
就像是你拿着的那把剑鞘
you may wish it held the blade that Francis made for you,
你希望里面还有弗朗西斯为你打造的利刃
but it is still empty.
但里面仍然空空如也
I understand that you hate me for driving a wedge
你讨厌我让你和你妻子天各一方
between you and your wife...
这我理解...
One brick in a very long wall.
我们的感情只有一点点受损
But I didn't have to bring you with me.
我又没求着你跟我一起来
You promised protection
是你自己承诺我
and tactical knowledge on this journey, so provide it!
说会在旅途中提供保护和技巧 那就兑现承诺
Save Bash and then we will go our separate ways,
救出巴斯我们就分道扬镳
you to England to return Lola home,
你去英格兰救你的萝拉回家
and me to Edinburgh,
我就去爱丁堡
to meet my regent and half-brother James,
见我的摄政王和哥哥詹姆斯
who will restore me as Scotland's queen.
我会重登苏格兰女王之位
Well, if the locals in these parts are hostile to you,
如果这地区的原住民对你有敌意的话
it is better that your identity remain secret.
你最好隐瞒住自己的身份
From the shipwreck, I took papers from the bodies
我从沉船碎片里拿到了
of your chambermaid and her brother.
你的女仆和她哥哥的文件
So, congratulations,
恭喜你
we're siblings.
我们是兄妹了
They're going hunting.
他们要去打猎了
We should go now.
我们该出发了
If they are unfriendly,
如果他们来者不善
at least their numbers will be diminished.
至少他们打猎时人数会比较少
I see most of your rooms face south.
我看到你的房♥间大多朝南
To embrace the light.
这样采光更好
In Denmark, in the summertime, the sun never sets.
在丹麦的夏季 太阳永不落下
Isn't it quite dark this time of year?
这个时候不应该很暗吗
A minor concession.
只有一点点吧
There's so much wonderful literature and theater,
这里有这么多杰出的文艺作品和戏剧
we barely notice.
我们却很少关注
Yes, you mentioned that.
是啊 如你所说
Oh, and if you tasted our cuisine,
对了 如果你有幸品尝过我们的美食
you'd never eat bland English food again.
你就再也不会吃淡而无味的英格兰食物了
Have you considered hiring a Danish chef?
你有考虑过雇佣一名丹麦厨师吗
Oh, no, what would be the point?
算了 这有什么用呢
You could never achieve the same richness of flavor,
用在你们海域抓到的鱼
not with fish caught in your part of the sea.
绝不可能实现那么丰富的口感
You think our part of the sea is worse?
你觉得我们海域没你们的好
It might be why your air has a certain odor.
所以你们空气的味道总是怪怪的
It lingers.
持久不散啊
In Demark the air is...
丹麦的空气...
Superior? Am I right?
更优越 对吧
You are, you are indeed.
没错 你说得很对
You don't miss French court?
你不想念法国宫廷吗
I do,
想念啊
but it's rather fascinating getting to know another queen.
但能够结识另一位女王还是很好的
So you're like an informal emissary.
所以你是非官方使者吗
How intriguing.
真有意思
But even more intriguing is how a woman as lovely as you
但更有意思的是 像你这么可爱的女士
has yet to wed.
竟然仍然未婚
Uh, actually, I have wed.
事实上 我结婚了
I had a husband, but he...
我有过丈夫 但是他...
There was a fire, and he was gone.
他在一场大火中丧生了
I'm so sorry. Any children?
真抱歉 你有孩子吗
A son. He's here,
有个儿子 就在这里
under the supervision of a very kind nanny
感谢伊丽莎白的慷慨
thanks to Elizabeth's generosity.
有位善良的保姆在照护他
So you're free to spend your day with me?
所以你才有时间和我闲逛吗
Absolutely. Wonderful.
当然 太好了
As is this castle, Your Majesty.
正如这座城♥堡♥一样 女王陛下
Eh, if only they could re-orient it
要是能重新改一下面向就好了
so the landscape looked less... flat.
这样地势就不会看起来这么平了
In Denmark... Please.
在丹麦 得了
I...
我
meant I would like to show you something.
我是说我想给你看个东西
Prince Magnus.
马格纳斯王子
Why it sounds as though you are standing right beside me.
为什么听起来感觉像是你还站在我身边一样
Welcome to the Whisper Gallery.
欢迎来到细语长廊
It's an architectural feat.
这是一项工艺壮举
The acoustics are designed
这里的音响效果设计
to carry one's voice a great distance,
能使人的声音传递一个很远的距离
but if you were to stand over there,
但您如果站到那边的话
you'd hardly hear her.
就很难听到她的声音了
How magical.
好神奇啊
My father designed it so he could secretly woo women,
这是我父亲为了偷偷追求女性设计的
even as he stood next to their husbands.
好让他即使站在她们丈夫身边也能调情
But the surprises don't end here.
但我给你的惊喜绝不止于此
Come. I got you something.
来吧 我带你看看
As we arrived,
我们到的时候
we saw nothing but the dullest greens and browns.
只看到沉闷的绿色和棕色
When did it snow?
什么时候下雪的
It didn't, I had it brought in for you.
没下雪 这是我为你造的
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表