剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
She will lose her throne. I bet they'll find a way
她会失去王位 他们肯定会想方设法
to take her head. Just like her mother.
砍她的脑袋 就像她母亲一样
If you try, I will kill you myself. I swear.
如果你敢这样做 我发誓我会亲手杀了你
Wh-What are you doing?
你要做什么
I'm locking you up. I'll dismiss the servants.
我要把你锁起来 遣散仆从
You'll have an audience with no one until I return.
我回来之前没有人能接触到你
I won't be condemned to a life of shame!
我不会过这种羞耻的生活
No, you'll live out your days in comfort.
不 你会舒服地过日子
I'll send you far away, but you'll want for nothing.
我会将你远送 但你会生活富裕
I won't be locked away again!
我不会再被锁藏
My parents used to lock me up! I won't let you hide me!
我父母曾将我锁起来 我不会让你也这么做
Stop it now!
住手
I won't be locked away like a crazed animal
我不要被锁起来 像一只发疯的动物
when I'm not crazy! I'm not!
但我不疯 我不疯
Elizabeth will never have you! I swear, she will never have you!
伊丽莎白永远也得不到你 我发誓
Ever!
永远
Are you sure Don Carlos moved his bad arm?
你确定唐·卡洛斯动了他受伤的手吗
It happened so fast. But perhaps I'm wrong.
太快了 可能我看错了
But I can't stop thinking...
但我忍♥不住在想
Could he be pretending
有没有可能
to be in worse condition than he is?
他在装作自己病得很重
Why would he hide his recovery?
他为什么要隐瞒自己在恢复的事实
You wanted to marry him before his accident.
在他发生意外之前你本就要嫁给他的
Mary, it's normal for a bride to get cold feet before her wedding.
玛丽 新娘婚前临阵退缩是正常的
Is that what's happening to me?
是这样吗
I feel so far from normal.
我觉得我一点都不正常
I am a queen about to marry a broken prince for power.
我是要嫁给一个伤残王子获取权力的女王
You're also a widow
你也是个寡妇
grieving the man you truly loved.
为你真爱的人在悲痛
Mary, if you're looking for an excuse
玛丽 如果你在找借口
not to go through with the wedding, as a Scot,
不想完成婚礼 作为一个苏格兰人
it's hard for me to offer one.
我实在无法帮你找到
The Spanish alliance would empower you
和西班牙结盟会给你以及我们的国家权力
and our nation against Elizabeth.
来对抗伊丽莎白
Spain would allow you to bring Lola and her family home alive.
西班牙会让你将萝拉和她的家人安全送回国
All you have to do is walk down that aisle.
你只需要走过那段路
It'll be fun.
会很有意思的
If the royals use it to entertain themselves,
如果皇家的人用它来娱乐
then why shouldn't we?
我们为什么不试试呢
Excuse me, Queen Mother. I...
抱歉 太后 我...
wandered in by accident.
是不小心走进来的
Of course you did.
当然了
You're still at it.
你还是这样
The girl wanted to try it.
那姑娘想试试看
Why are you here?
你怎么会过来
I had you followed. I am the queen mother.
我让人跟着你 我是太后
I need to be careful who I draw close,
我要小心亲近我的人
to see if you can be trusted.
看看你是否值得信赖
To do what? Service only you?
信赖我做什么 只忠于你吗
Is that what you're asking? No, it really isn't.
这是你的要求吗 不 不是
But I must admit that seeing you
但我必须承认
with someone your own age, it does make me wonder:
看见你和同龄人在一起 我心里有个疑问
what do you hope to gain from being my lover?
你当我的爱人希望得到什么好处呢
And be honest this time.
说实话吧
Well, I won't lie to you. Poverty takes its toll.
我不会撒谎的 贫穷让人难以忍♥受
Mmm. So it's money that you want.
所以你想要钱
I want to earn it. And I don't want to tend fireplaces
我想赚钱 不想一辈子
for the rest of my life.
都在照看壁炉
I'll get you a job with the stable master.
那我送你去跟着马厩管理者吧
I slept with his daughter.
我睡了他的女儿
How 'bout a position in the kitchen?
厨房♥呢
The baker's wife.
睡过面包师的老婆
Really, Christophe, is there anywhere in the castle
说真的 克里斯多夫 城♥堡♥里
you have not spilled your seed? I...
还有你没播过种的地方吗 我...
What about the kingsguard?
禁卫军如何
There's good coin in that, and the job demands respect.
报酬不错 也受人尊敬
I've no combat experience, but I'm a quick study.
我没有战斗经验 但我学得很快
I bet you are. I like that we understand each other better.
我想也是 我们能互相了解这很好
And I suppose, if I'm gonna take the regency,
我想如果我当上了摄政王
it would help me to have someone loyal in the kingsguard.
这也能让我在禁卫军里有亲信
I am loyal to you.
我忠于你
Let me show you.
让我表现给你看
Not here.
不要在这里
My chambers.
去我房♥里
Queen Mary, you sent for me?
玛丽女王 你找我
Yes.
对
I need some good advice from a bad person.
我需要坏人的建议
I'm concerned the Spanish prince is lying to me
我认为西班牙王子在伤情上
about his condition,
欺骗了我
that he's recovered more than he's letting on.
他比他表现出的情况应该好多了
Why would he do that? I don't know.
他为什么要那么做 我不知道
But if he's deceiving me,
但如果他在骗我
he's also deceiving your queen
那么也是在骗你的女王
and is therefore unsuitable for both of us.
这对我们双方来说都是不合适的
Certainly you haven't come to me out of concern
显然你不是出于对你英格兰表亲的关心
for your English cousin.
才找上我的
I came to you because everyone in this castle
我来找你是因为这城♥堡♥里的所有人
wants me to go forward with this marriage, except you.
都想让我继续完成这段婚姻 除了你
I know you want to stop this alliance at any cost,
我知道你会不惜一切代价阻止这个联盟
so I'm giving you a chance to find the truth for me.
所以我给你机会去替我发现真♥相♥
If Don Carlos is lying, then he must have an ulterior motive.
若唐·卡洛斯在撒谎 他定有不可告人的动机
I need proof before the wedding happens.
在婚礼之前我需要得到证据
That's tomorrow. Yes.
明天之前 对
So you'd better get to it then.
你最好抓紧时间
She threatened to expose my pregnancy?
她威胁要曝光我怀孕
I will send Amy to the Tower and have her hanged for treason.
我要把艾米关进塔楼 把她用叛国罪绞死
You can't have Amy hanged. She threatened a queen.
你不能绞死艾米 她威胁一个女王
If Amy is killed and you look responsible in any way,
如果艾米死了 而那怎么看都是你的责任
then we can never be together.
那我们永远都不能在一起了
Then what do you suggest we do? I think I know a way.
那你有什么建议 我有个方法
I believe that Amy is truly insane.
我相信艾米是真的疯了
Finally you see her for what she really is.
你终于知道她的真面目了
They locked her away when she was young.
她小时候就被他们锁起来
She can be put away again. In an asylum.
可以重新把她关进修道院
Then she'll be declared mentally unfit,
她就会出现精神不正常的状况
I'll be granted my divorce,
我就能和她离婚了
and you and I can wed.
我们就能结婚
The only part of this
这件事我唯一感觉好的部分
that I feel good about is being with you.
就是和你在一起
I know.
我知道
I love you.
我爱你
You loved me. You lied.
你爱过我 你撒谎
You can't do this to me. You won't.
你不能这么对我 你不能
Rot in hell, you and your virgin queen!
你和你的童贞女王一起在地狱腐烂吧
What is it?
怎么了
Amy Dudley is dead.
艾米·达德利死了
A servant at the Dudley's country house found her body this morning.
达德利乡间别♥墅♥的仆人今早发现了她的尸体
She was at the bottom of the stairs with a broken neck.
她摔到楼下 断了脖子
How? There are signs of a struggle.
怎么回事 有挣扎的痕迹
The Dudleys were heard arguing that same day,
达德利家的人在同一天听到了争吵的声音
before Robert dismissed all of the servants.
之后罗伯特就遣散了所有仆从
And now rumors are already spreading
现在谣言已经四散传开了
that Dudley murdered his wife.
称是达德利谋杀了他的妻子
He didn't do this, William. He couldn't have done this.
不是他干的 威廉 他不可能这么做
How can you be sure? I am.
你怎么能确定 我能
Stay away from him. None of this will matter once he's absolved.
离开他 只要他被赦免就什么事也不会有
The scandal will recede, and we will be married.
丑闻会消失 我们会结婚
You and Dudley will never marry.
你和达德利不可能结婚
He might hang as a murderer. Do you want to be accused as well?
他可能会因谋杀被绞死 也也想吗
Your affair is motive, Elizabeth.
你们的私情就是动机 伊丽莎白
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表