剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on Reign...
《女王》前情提要
Gideon, we can't.
吉迪恩 我们不能这样
I'm sorry, I just, um... We might be friends,
很抱歉 我... 我们可以做朋友
but our countries are still enemies.
但我们的国家仍是敌人
It's one thing to pretend, but to let this be real...
我们必须假装 一旦成真...
You're pregnant. I've already arranged
你怀孕了 我已经决定
to give the child to a loving family.
把这个孩子送给别人了
Amy Dudley is dead.
艾米·达德利死了
A servant at the Dudley's country house found her body.
达德利乡间别♥墅♥的仆人发现了她的尸体
She was at the bottom of the stairs with a broken neck.
她摔到楼下 断了脖子
And now rumors are already spreading
现在谣言已经四散传开了
that Dudley murdered his wife.
称是达德利谋杀了他的妻子
He might hang as a murderer.
他可能会因谋杀被绞死
Do you want to be accused as well?
你也想吗
I didn't kill her.
我没有杀她
We cannot be seen together.
不能让别人看到我们在一起
I have my kingdom and the future
我有自己的国家和未来
of my reign to consider.
我要考虑自己的王位
I'm going to ask the Vatican for funds.
我要去向罗马教廷请求拨款
I no longer have French soldiers to rely on.
我无法再依靠法国士兵了
And Scottish Catholic forces are severely depleted.
而苏格兰天主教力量严重匮乏
Queen Elizabeth will see your raising a Catholic army
伊丽莎白女王会把你集结天主教军队
as an act of aggression.
当做侵略行为
This is about taking what is mine.
此事是因为她想夺取属于我的东西
So this is what my receiving line
我的迎宾队列
has been reduced to--
就减少到了这个地步
an English spy?
只有一个英格兰间谍吗
Queen Mary, how was Rome?
玛丽王后 罗马怎么样
I see your valet Jeffrey
看来你的仆人杰弗里
has returned from England.
从英格兰回来了
Are you officially reporting to him now?
你现在得向他报告了吗
Your trip to the Vatican has caused some...
你去罗马教廷的旅途导致了
problems for me with Elizabeth.
我和伊丽莎白的一些问题
What does she know? That you wish to return to Scotland,
她知道什么 你想回苏格兰
but because the Protestants have taken over,
但是因为新教♥徒♥掌权了
you need an army to return home safely
你需要一支军队才能安全回家
and went to Rome to ask for one.
而你前往罗马请求支援
As I warned you, she was displeased.
我警告过你 她很不高兴
So I shouldn't have gone to the Vatican, is that it?
所以我不该去罗马教廷 是这样吗
Are you all right?
你没事吧
What's happened? Mary.
出什么事了 玛丽
The Vatican has refused to fund my mission
罗马教廷很有礼貌地拒绝了
to reclaim my throne. Respectfully.
为我夺回王位提供资金
Gideon, I have lost everything.
吉迪恩 我失去了一切
My mother, my husband... and now my country.
我妈妈 丈夫 现在是我的国家
And not even Rome will help me get it back.
罗马也不肯帮我夺回来
Mary, I...
玛丽 我...
I'm so sorry.
很抱歉
Even if I tried to return home, who's to say
就算我试图回家 谁会肯定
Elizabeth would let me cross the English Channel safely?
伊丽莎白会让我安全横过英吉利海峡
I'm trapped here.
我被困在这里了
I'm going to have to tell Elizabeth about this.
我得告诉伊丽莎白这事
I know you do.
我知道
She'd learn soon enough anyway.
反正她迟早会知道
This is for your daughter.
这是给你女儿的
I saw it in Rome.
我在罗马看到的
Agatha will love it. Thank you.
阿加莎会喜欢的 谢谢
Mary. Welcome back. Oh, I'm sorry
玛丽 欢迎回来 真抱歉
I wasn't there to greet you.
我没能出去欢迎你
I was planning my tour of the provinces for the spring.
我在计划春季去外省的旅行
Oh, the regency suits you.
摄政王很适合你嘛
I did see you arriving from my window.
我从窗户里看到你来了
I couldn't help but notice you talking
我不由得注意到你
with the English ambassador at some length.
跟英格兰大使详谈了一番
I was lying to him,
我在骗他
telling him my mission in Rome was a failure.
告诉他我在罗马的任务失败了
The Vatican was steadfastly behind me.
罗马教廷依然支持我
They've agreed to help me gather any forces I need.
他们同意帮我召集我需要的军队
Oh, you're playing possum while building a Catholic army.
你明里装傻 暗地里却在组建天主教军队
My enemies in England and Scotland
我在英格兰和苏格兰的敌人
can't stop me if they don't know my plans.
如果不知道我的计划 就没法阻止我
The element of surprise will help when you arrive.
等你抵达时 他们的震惊能帮你不少忙
You do have many Protestants against you--
有许多新教♥徒♥都反对你
that zealot John Knox,
那个狂热的约翰·诺克斯
not to mention the Highland tribes,
还有苏格兰高地的部落
with disregard for any monarchy.
不尊重任何君主
Elizabeth cannot know, either.
伊丽莎白也不能知道
So Gideon must be kept in the dark.
所以必须瞒住吉迪恩
Is that difficult for you-- to lie to him?
骗他对你来说很难吗
No, it's not difficult at all.
一点也不难
Before you left for Rome I couldn't help but notice
你前往罗马之前 我忍♥不住注意到
you were spending a lot of time together.
你们经常待在一起
There seems to be...
好像...
a connection between you.
你俩之间有私人关系
Are you encouraging me to take an English spy as my lover?
你在鼓励我和英格兰间谍当情人吗
As Francis' mother,
作为弗朗西斯的母亲
if you want permission, I give it to you.
如果你想要许可 我给你
Take some comfort.
找一些安慰嘛
Just remember:
记住
enjoy him but never trust him.
好好享受他 但别信任他
If forced to take a side,
如果被迫选择站边
Gideon will always choose Elizabeth.
吉迪恩永远都会选择伊丽莎白
Your Highness?
陛下
Your Highness?
陛下
As we were saying-- without an heir,
我们在说 您没有继承人
and-and in the wake of the recent assassination attempt
紧接着最近还有对您的刺杀企图
against you, we urge you to name a successor immediately.
我们恳请您立刻任命一个继承人
I am recovered,
我康复了
healthy and strong.
健康坚强
But I'm sure you have suggestions for my successor.
但我相信你肯定有人选推荐吧
We recommend Henry Hastings, third earl of Huntingdon.
我们推荐亨利·黑斯廷斯 第三代亨廷顿伯爵
A man of royal blood,
一个有皇家血统的人
a devout Protestant,
虔诚的新教♥徒♥
he'd make a fine king.
他会成为很棒的国王
But, as you've all been
但是 虽然你们
pressuring me for weeks,
压♥迫♥了我几周时间
I've made my choice.
但我已经做出了选择
This is good news, Your Majesty.
这是好消息 陛下
Should I die, the English throne
如果我去世了 英格兰王位
will be passed to my cousin.
将会传给我的表亲
Mary, Queen of Scots.
苏格兰女王玛丽
Your... cousin?
你的表亲
She's a... Catholic? A woman?
她是 天主教♥徒♥ 女人
Yes. She also has a claim
是的 她也有权
to my throne, and should she accept
继承我的王位 如果她接受了
and be named my successor,
被任命为我的继承人
she will be publicly admitting
她就是公开承认
that I am the rightful queen
我是合法的女王
and hers is the weaker, secondary claim.
她则是更弱的次级继承人
Then why would she do it?
那她为什么要这样做
Scotland is Protestant.
苏格兰是新教♥徒♥的
She's all but lost her throne. And Gideon...
她失去了王位 吉迪恩...
Lord Blackburn, has informed me
布莱克本勋爵告知我
even her support in Rome has faded.
她在罗马的支持势力减弱了
But that can change if she marries
但如果她嫁给了有权势的丈夫
a powerful husband, forges another alliance.
建立另一个联盟 那一切就会改变
Which is why I'll demand, in return,
所以我会要求 作为交换
the power to choose her next husband.
选择她下一任丈夫的权力
Not a foreign power,
不是外国势力
but a weak Englishman of my choosing.
而是我选择的一个弱小的英格兰人
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表