剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
And I promise, you marry that prince,
我向你保证 你嫁给了他
you'll regret it forever.
会后悔一辈子
We won't be disturbed here.
这里没人会打扰我们
No one visits this room except the servants,
除了侍从没人会来这个房♥间
and I've claimed it for the hour.
我已经让人在接下来的一小时内不要进来了
A whole hour, you say?
一整个小时吗
I think we're safer in my chambers.
我还以为在我房♥间内会更安全呢
I thought you might like a change of venue.
我还以为你想换个地方呢
You've been tense ever since Lord Narcisse became regent.
自从纳西斯伯爵成为摄政王后你就特别紧张
I have something different
我有个办法能让你
to take your mind off your aggravations.
不这么愤怒
The servants tell me it belonged to Prince Don Carlos.
仆人告诉我这是唐·卡洛斯王子的
It was found in his room after some sort of accident.
这是事故之后在他房♥间内发现的
It would be kindling in a fire, had I not retrieved it.
要不是我及时拿回了它 它就会被烧毁了
Why do you want to use that thing?
你为什么想用这个
To keep things interesting.
这样更有趣
I can tie you to it.
我可以把你绑在上面
Christophe, a man nearly died on that device.
克里斯多夫 有个人差点死在那上面
I'm not comfortable using it in our sex play.
在我们的性事里面用这个我会很不舒服
There is still blood on it. Look.
你看 那上面还有血迹呢
I'll fetch a rag.
擦擦就好
Do you not hear me?
你听不懂我说的话吗
I said a man nearly died.
我说有个人差点死在那上面
You're right.
你说得对
That is sad.
那可真可怜
Why don't we go back to our usual game?
不如我们还是回去玩我们的老一套吧
No.
不
I'm no longer in the mood.
我没性致了
After the wedding,
婚礼之后
the prince and I will travel to Spain.
我会和王子一起去西班牙
And will there be a wedding tour?
那你们会结婚旅行吗
I thought it might be... Please, excuse my interruption,
我认为 抱歉 打扰了
but I have an urgent message from England.
但我有一份英格兰送来的加急信件
For Spain.
是给西班牙的
Queen Elizabeth has reconsidered Don Carlos as a husband.
伊丽莎白女王已重新将唐·卡洛斯作为丈夫人选
A formal marriage proposal will arrive in two days' time.
正式的求婚文件会在两天后到达
Well, that's outrageous.
这简直太无理了
Queen Elizabeth personally rejected Don Carlos months ago.
伊丽莎白女王几个月前已经拒绝了唐·卡洛斯
That was then.
现在不同了嘛
The prince's current condition has changed her perspective.
王子现在的处境令她改变了想法
In many ways, he's become the ideal husband for her.
从很多方面而言 他都是她理想的丈夫人选
Impaired,
身有残疾
but a more gentle spirit, who'll make a gentle king.
但更为温和了 这能让他成为一个仁慈的国王
Unbelievable. The prince's fall was common knowledge.
难以置信 大家都知道王子摔伤了
However, his mental state... is best kept quiet.
但是他的精神状态 最好不要外传
Yes, I agree.
我同意
Appearances matter.
面子很重要
And England will ensure the world never learns of his challenges.
英格兰绝不会让世界知道他的隐疾
Give us a moment.
给我们一点时间
Out of respect for our English neighbors,
出于对我们友邻英格兰的尊重
we move to delay the marriage
我们决定在伊丽莎白女王的求婚到达前
between Don Carlos and Queen Mary
推迟唐·卡洛斯和玛丽女王
until Queen Elizabeth's offer arrives.
的结婚仪式
You're considering her offer?
你们竟然考虑她的求婚
Yes, we must.
没错 我们必须如此
It's a marvelous bluff, Gideon.
吉迪恩 你这虚晃一招来得真妙
Well, it's barely a bluff, with little risk.
这可比虚晃一枪安全多了
If Elizabeth rejects the idea, I'll say she changed her mind
若伊丽莎白拒绝这个提议 我就说她改变主意
and blame her mercurial nature.
将这都推到她善变的个性上
At least I've delayed the wedding
至少我已经推迟了婚礼
until we can formulate another plan of attack.
这样我们就可以谋划下一个进攻计划了
Or this docile prince
或许这个温驯的王子
might just be the king our Elizabeth's been waiting for.
就是伊丽莎白一直等待的国王呢
I left Cornwall as soon as I got your letter.
我一收到你的信就离开康沃尔了
Is everything all right?
你还好吗
You said there was an emergency.
你说有紧急情况
I'm pregnant.
我怀孕了
With your child.
怀了你的孩子
Are you certain?
你确定吗
I'm quite late, I'm queasy.
我总是疲乏 呕吐
The sickness only confirming what I feared.
这症状确认了我所害怕的事情
Which can't be.
不能发生这样的事
You're an unmarried queen.
你是一个未婚的女王
A pregnancy would ruin me.
怀孕会毁了我的
Could you?
是吗
End the pregnancy?
要是流产的话
Such a procedure is dangerous in many ways.
这种手术有很多危险
I'm a sovereign queen.
我是一个有实权的女王
I cannot put my life and my country at such risk.
我不能将我自己和我的国家置于险境
We must marry.
我们必须结婚
I am married, Elizabeth. Then get a divorce.
我结婚了 伊丽莎白 那就离婚
We've talked about this option so many times.
这个话题我们已经谈过无数次了
It's almost impossible.
这几乎是不可能的
I could push it through parliament with all my might.
我可以动用我的权力让议会同意
And they would know your actions were self-serving,
那他们就知道你是动用权利谋求私利
especially once we married immediately after.
特别是我们必须马上结婚
We would be judged and scorned.
他们会指责我们 蔑视我们
Half of England doesn't even recognize divorce.
英格兰一半的人甚至会不承认离婚
Even if we were to wed,
就算我们结婚了
our child would be considered illegitimate.
我们的孩子也是私生
As many consider me,
很多人就是这样看我的
and yet I am queen.
但我现在是女王了
I would be abandoning a dying wife.
而我就是一个抛弃垂死的妻子的坏人
Is Amy dying?
艾米要死了吗
You left to aid in her recovery.
你是去帮助她恢复的
She's weak and frail with no sign of improvement.
她十分虚弱 毫无好转的迹象
If only we could wait.
我们要是能等就好了
Elizabeth. Then what is your solution, Robert?
伊丽莎白 那你倒是说个办法 罗伯特
I am pregnant.
我怀孕了
We did this together.
我一个人是无法怀孕的
You could marry another.
你可以另嫁他人
There isn't time.
没时间了
Is that what you want?
你就是这样想的吗
No.
不
You are the man I love, and this is our child.
你才是我爱的人 这是我们的孩子
There has to be some way.
肯定有办法的
All I ever hear is that England needs a king and an heir.
大家一直对我说英格兰需要国王和继承人
And I can give them both.
这两者我都可以给他们
I will marry you.
我会娶你的
I'll divorce my wife, and I'll marry you.
我会和我妻子离婚 然后娶你
And I will pray for our souls.
我会为我们的灵魂祈祷
And for our child's.
为我们孩子的灵魂祈祷
Because if England, your nobles and your people,
因为如果英格兰人 贵族们 你的子民
see this babe not as a blessing but as evidence of my ambition
不把这个孩子视做祝福
and of your wickedness...
而是我的野心和你的下作的证据
It will be the end of us all.
那我们就都完了
You're planning to marry him, and now he's going to divorce?
你想嫁给他 而他要去离婚了
How can you possibly think this is a good idea?
你怎么会觉得这是个好主意
'Cause I love him.
因为我爱他
And he loves me.
他也爱我
Does he care about your future as a queen?
他有想过作为一个女王你以后会怎样吗
Does he consider how this will look to your subjects?
他有想过你的国民会怎么看你吗
Many of your people are vehemently opposed to divorce.
你的人♥民♥大多都强烈反对离婚
They'll have to get used to it.
他们会适应的
This is my choice.
这是我的选择
It's a rash decision.
这是个鲁莽的决定
And what's the hurry?
为什么要这么急迫
You said yourself his wife is gravely ill.
你自己说了他的妻子病得很严重
She might die.
她可能会死
Why not wait and see?
为什么不等等
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表