剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
So, it, uh, created an environment for things to occur.
所以发生了一些事
Things... What-what, uh, what kinda things?
什么...什么样的事
Encounters, I guess.
应该说是遭遇吧
Well, not by chance, more like an initiation of sorts.
并非偶然 更像是某种开端
Initiation?
开端
Yeah.
是的
Maybe it was when they first saw somethin' akin to optimism
可能因为他们在你脸上第一次看到类似乐观
on your face, or a bit of peace,
或是平和的表情吧
or just that moment when you began to believe that...
或者当你开始自欺欺人地相信...
you could survive it in some paradoxical way.
你能在狱里安然无恙
I don't know why they did it.
我不知道他们为什么那么做
Justification's a slippery slope, Ted.
为其辩解就是一种滑坡谬误啊 小泰
So, one mornin', you go off for your weekly shower,
一天早上 你动身去洗每周一次的淋浴
and this group of inmates with particular compulsions
一群狱友突然出现
suddenly appear.
特别粗暴
You understand at once why they're there,
你马上就会明白他们的来意
but there's nothin' you can do about it.
可你就是无能为力
You can fight it, some symbolic gesture to your manhood,
你可以抗争 展现自己的男子气概
but you can't stop it.
但却无法阻止
So, it happens...
事情就那么发生了...
repeatedly.
一而再再而三
Shit.
见鬼
But then, it's over.
然后 结束了
Just as quickly as they appeared, they're gone.
他们来也匆匆 去也匆匆
It's the strangest thing, Ted.
这真是最怪异的事情了 小泰德
There you are, alone again.
你又只身一人了
The water's still runnin'.
水还在不停地流
The guards reappear like they never left.
狱警又出现了 就像根本没离开过一样
Maybe they didn't.
或许真的一直都在
I don't know now.
我已经记不清了
So, you finish your shower and get dressed.
然后你洗完澡 穿好衣服
Word gets back before you do.
人还没回去 消息已经传开了
Decent guys on the row won't look at you now.
像样点儿的人不愿再拿正眼瞧你
They're too embarrassed for ya.
他们为你感到难堪
Then, there are the ones who, when you pass by their cells,
还有些人 当你经过他们的牢房♥
they look at you with the basest form of curiosity, Ted,
他们用最好奇的眼神盯着你 小泰
like you were some freak show,
就好像你是畸形秀上的怪人
and they wanna get all their money's worth,
而他们要看个够
because, more than anything, they're aroused by another shame.
别人的耻辱让他们尤为亢奋
You know?
你能明白吗
Then, there's a very special group on the row
狱里还有一群特殊的人
who look at you with this look, like...
他们看着你的眼神就好像...
How can I describe it for ya, Ted,
我该怎么向你形容呢 小泰
so you can really understand it?
怎样你才能真正理解
It's like they can pull you into their cell
好像他们可以把你拖进他们的牢房♥
and not just do things to ya,
不仅仅对你上下其手
but literally consume you,
还要真真正正地吃掉你
take your breath,
让你窒息
eat your heart,
吞噬你的心
and shit you out like you were nothin'.
把你往死里糟蹋
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sure that was more than you were.
这些事你可能无法想象
But, it is difficult to gauge things in this world.
不过世间万事 很难判定
And like you, I suppose,
我想 像你这样的人
hard to know where the lines are.
是很难掌握那些界限的
Anyway...
就这样...
I don't know how he got in.
我不知道它是怎么进来的
You need to get that little son of a bitch some action.
你得对那小贱♥货♥采取点措施
He's frustrated.
真是太煞风景了
I don't see how. I castrated him.
没办法 我都把它給阉了
Then, he's pissed off, 24/7.
难怪它都快气死了 没完没了的
Most of the time, he's sweet.
大部分时间它都很乖巧的
He's sweet.
很乖的
Just here for a quickie, Senator?
你就是来速战速决的吗 参议员先生
Marcy, you need to go easy on the flirting at the cafe.
玛西 你在餐馆调情得注意点儿
I flirt with everybody.
我和每个人都调情
Sheriff's suspicious.
警长起疑了
Isn't that his job?
警♥察♥不就得疑神疑鬼的
Marcy.
玛西
If I stop flirting, won't it make him more suspicious?
要是我不调情了 不是更让他起疑吗
You are way too damn smart to be a waitress.
你去当服务员真是太大材小用了
Life isn't fair.
命运不公啊
Guess who came in for lunch today.
猜猜今天中午谁来光顾了
I don't know, Marcy.
我不知道 玛西
The ghost of Strom Thurmond?
斯特罗姆·瑟蒙德的鬼魂吗
No, that was last week.
不 那是上周的事
Amantha Holden and her lawyer from Atlanta.
阿曼莎·霍顿和她的亚特兰大小律师
Yeah, I heard he landed.
我听说他来了
Did your other source tell you that they were doin' the nasty?
那你知不知道他俩有一腿
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的
'Cause there's a special kind of mad that a girl gets
因为姑娘脸上那副生气的表情 一看就知道
with a boy who's diddlin' her.
她和那小子干过
Is that good news for the home team?
这对主场队来说是好消息吗
Well, I don't know yet,
还不清楚
but I sure don't see how it could hurt us.
但肯定没什么坏处
I didn't have time to stop for flowers.
我没时间买♥♥花
Well, it's the thought that counts.
有这心就行了
How'd you get inside?
你到底是怎么进来的
Let's go.
我们走吧
He did it.
是他干的
What?
什么
I believe he did it.
我肯定是他干的
Maybe he wasn't alone, but he was damn sure in on it.
也许还有别人 但他肯定脱不了干系
What makes you so sure?
你为什么这么肯定
Oh, hell, I don't know. I'm just runnin' my mouth.
不知道 我就是管不住自己的嘴
Well, you can't just come in out of the blue
你不能突然出现
and say somethin' like that, Teddy.
就说些这种话 小泰
I mean... goodness! I know... I know.
老天啊 我明白 我明白
I mean, really. I know, Tawney!
你是认真的吗 我明白 托尼
Damn, I'm just blowin' off some steam!
该死 我只是想发泄一下而已
Well, what happened?
怎么了
Did somethin'... did somethin' happen today?
今天发生了...什么事吗
Nothin' I can put my finger on.
我说不清
He's just a weird guy.
他是个怪人
Oh, Teddy, good grief. I know.
小泰 我明白
Who wouldn't be weird? All right, I get it.
谁不奇怪呢 好吧 我了解
But, when we was at lunch,
不过我们吃午餐时
I just got a really bad feelin' from him.
他让我感觉很不自在
I gotta share my feelings with somebody.
我得找个人倾吐
It's not like I can go
我又不能跟共济会
sharing my inner feelings about this down at the Masonic Lodge.
吐露这种心声
No.
确实
I-I'm glad you share with me.
你能和我分享我很高兴
You wanna pray about it?
你要为此祈祷吗
What?
什么
Just about everything that's going on in our lives, right now.
为我们现在生活中所发生的一切
I don't wanna pray about everything, Tawney,
我不想为任何事祈祷 托妮
especially not about him and his shit.
尤其是为了他和他的烂事
How's it lookin', Ted?
烤得如何啊 泰德
Secret is to make everybody so hungry,
秘方就在于让大家饿到不行
they'll eat anything.
他们就会觉得食物很美味了
That's not true.
才不是呢
Big Ted is the best cook in the family.
泰德是家里最好的厨师
I guess this could take a long time, couldn't it?
这个很花时间 对吧
It could.
是啊
Time is money.
时间就是金钱
Well, not so much for the government.
对政♥府♥来说就没差
They get paid either way.
无论怎样都赚钱
Jared is gonna,
杰瑞德他
you know, need some things over the next few years.
在接下来的几年里会需要钱的
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表