剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
Daniel Holden was released from prison this week...
丹尼尔·霍顿于本周释放出狱
How do you feel about that?
你对此有何看法
I feel upset.
我很沮丧
Sure do.
那是肯定的
So, you still believe Daniel Holden is guilty?
也就是说你仍然坚信丹尼尔·霍顿有罪
What?
什么
Guilty?
有罪
He's as guilty as there's a hell waitin' on him!
他简直就该下炼狱
Daniel Holden murdered my baby girl,
丹尼尔·霍顿杀了我的宝贝女儿
and he was convicted to die.
被判处死刑
Why ain't he dead, huh?
他为什么没死
Why ain't you dead, Daniel Holden?
你为什么不去死 丹尼尔·霍顿
Why ain't you dead?
为什么还不死
Hello?
有人吗
Oh, hello, Daniel. You awake?
早啊 丹尼尔 你醒了吗
I thought maybe we could go to the refuge today.
我们今天或许可以去保护区逛逛
You remember the refuge?
你还记得保护区吗
It's still there.
它还在老地方
They have a baboon now.
那里现在有只狒狒
A baboon.
狒狒
Yeah, it's just one.
是啊 就一只
They have the usual suspects, too...
以前有的可能也都还在
Bears, bisons, chickens, cockatiels,
熊 野牛 鸡 鸡尾鹦鹉
cockatoos, cougars, cows.
美冠鹦鹉 美洲狮 奶牛
America versus the world.
还有其他大洲的动物
Deer, dogs, donkeys, ducks, emus, geckos.
鹿 狗 驴子 鸭子 鸸鹋 壁虎
Sound like fun?
感兴趣吗
Oh, maybe later.
过会儿再说吧
I don't know yet.
我还没想法
Oh, okay.
那好吧
Well, I'll just be downstairs. No worries.
我就在楼下 不用担心
No worries.
不用担心
Three-hundred fifty degrees, for 15 minutes.
350度 加热15分钟
Good grief, mother.
天啊 妈妈
And thank you.
谢谢了
I love this country so much.
我太爱这个国家了
If there's a bald eagle right here,
要是这里出现一只秃鹰
I'd bleep it.
我会"哔"它
Oh, you-you're getting a text.
有一条短♥信♥
What? What is it?
怎么 说了些什么
It-it's nothing. It's just my mom.
没什么 我妈发来的
Your mom?
你妈妈
No, it's not.
才怪呢
Claire, give it here.
克莱尔 还给我
What is this?
这是什么
It-it's nothing.
什么都不是
Just someone being annoying.
只是有人骚扰我
"We're gonna kill your sis. And make you watch, bitch?"
"我们会当着你的面杀死你姐姐 贱♥货♥"
Could you give it back, please?
能还给我吗 拜托
Who sent this?
谁发的
Think I actually know?
你觉得我会知道吗
How long has this been going on?
这事有多久了
A few days.
几天了
Is this all of them?
就这些吗
Jared?
杰瑞德
No.
不是
We have to tell somebody.
我们得告诉别人
Who?
告诉谁
Usually moms are a good start.
跟妈妈讲通常是个不错的选择
My mom, seriously.
我妈妈吗 你当真
Well, we have to do something.
我们必须得做点什么
I mean, what if somebody really means it...
要是真有人打算...
Okay, fine.
好了 行了
Can I have my phone back please?
能把手♥机♥还给我吗
You're gettin' dessert this time.
你这次得点甜点
Well, we'll see.
再说吧
I wasn't asking.
你没有拒绝的余地
Got himself the wildcat special.
自己点了份野猫套餐啊
How are the biscuits today?
今天的饼干怎么样
Good, biscuits are good.
挺好 味道不错
That woman sure knows how to make the dough rise, don't she?
那婆娘发面团挺厉害的 对吧
Listen, I just wanna say, uh,
听着 我只是想说
I think it's a mighty noble thing you do.
我认为你的所作所为非常高尚
Trying to right wrongs, defending innocent men.
拨乱反正 沉冤昭雪
So, why don't you go find yourself one?
你怎么不给自己也鸣鸣冤诉诉苦
Seriously,
说正经的
how's the family doing?
他们家还好吗
I'm a big fan of the Teds.
我非常关注泰德一家呢
Everyone's extremely happy to have Daniel back home,
丹尼尔回了家
where he belongs.
大家都很高兴
I bet they are.
我想也是
And Daniel,
那丹尼尔
How's he adjusting to life on the outside?
对这外面的生活还适应吗
Daniel's extremely happy to be back home where he belongs.
能回到属于自己的家里 丹尼尔非常高兴
I don't think that boy's ever been extremely happy
我觉得那孩子倒霉的一生里
in his whole damn life.
就没非常高兴过
That's hard to say. He's never really had a life.
很难说 他还没有真正生活过
You mind if we get real?
能说实话吗
I always try to keep it real, Senator.
我一直想说实话 议员先生
I don't give a rusty rat's ass where the jizz landed.
我根本不关心那精♥液♥射哪了
This case was airtight from the moment we pried
这案子从一开始就无懈可击
that poor dead girl from that boy's clammy hands.
可怜的女孩死在男孩冰冷的双手上
Not so much where it landed, as whose it was.
无关精♥液♥射哪了 而是它是谁的
That thorny little issue's gonna stick to you forever.
这个棘手的问题会永远困扰着你
Well, you got lucky with that panty nonsense,
好吧 能拿到DNA的证据算你走运
I'll give you that.
我承认
But I'm still not sure you realize what you're doing.
但我还不确定你是否清楚自己在做什么
Is that right?
是吗
Coming down here, givin' one family false hope,
来这给一家人虚无的希望
and another a whole fresh set of grief.
还有另一轮打击
You ever consider how hard it's gonna be on them
当我们把他拖回监狱
when we drag his ass back to prison?
你有想过他们的心情吗
He's going back to prison?
他要回到监狱去吗
See, that's news to me. I thought there would
在我听来这真是条新闻 我以为
at least be another trial first, ya know?
至少会有个审讯 不是吗
Due process, that sort of thing.
要依法办事
Well, it's not my call, is it?
这由不得我 对吧
I'm just a humble state Senator.
我只是个卑微的州议员
That sister of his,
他的妹妹
she's a basket of firecrackers, ain't she?
可真是放荡不羁 对吧
It's always a pleasure, Senator.
很高兴和你谈话 议员先生
Daniel, honey. Mom made a quiche.
丹尼尔 亲爱的 妈妈做了乳蛋饼
Can I come in?
我能进来吗
Better not.
最好不要
Well, it's-it's nice and warm.
很美味 还热着呢
Could you just leave it outside?
你能把它放在外面吗
Outside the door?
门外吗
Sure.
好的
Hey, Daniel.
丹尼尔
Everything all right?
你还好吧
Daniel?
丹尼尔
Hey, Daniel, what's goin' on?
丹尼尔 你怎么了
My father died.
我爸爸死了
What happened?
怎么了
Heart attack.
心脏病发
I'm so sorry, man.
我很抱歉 伙计
Takin' off.
我要出门了
There's a piece of monkey bread.
那有块猴子面包
What?
什么
On the counter, for your trip.
在柜台上 为你旅行准备的
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表