剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
I-I-- they weren't real to me.
我...他们对我而言就不是真实的
What was real to you, Daniel?
丹尼尔 对你而言 什么是真实的
The time in between the seconds.
分分秒秒的时间
And my books...
以及我的书...
and my friend.
还有我的朋友
Now that I'm here in this world,
如今我在这个世界里
where everything's marked by hours, or dates, or events,
所有的事物都被时间 日期或事件所标记
I find myself in a state of constant anticipation.
我发现我自己一直处于一种期待状态
What it is I'm anticipatin', I'm not always sure,
我并不确定我在期待什么
nor is it necessarily a pleasant feelin'.
这也并不必然是一种愉悦的感受
But, in the case of the inevitable rain and thunder,
但至于无法避免的下雨和打雷
which I am sure to experience,
我也必将去经历
thanks to you, Tawney,
谢谢你 托妮
I am very much looking forward to that.
我很期待
It will be glorious, Daniel.
一定会非常愉快 丹尼尔
You won't be disappointed.
你不会失望的
Daniel?
丹尼尔
We'll have more conversations.
我们会有更多交流机会的
I look forward to that.
我很期待
It's time to go?
该走了吗
Yeah.
是啊
I'll meet you out in the car.
我会去车里找你
Okay.
好的
Uh, listen.
听着
All that stuff you told me today after lunch,
你今天在午餐后告诉我的一切
I don't know if you was pulling my leg or not.
我不知道你是不是在和我开玩笑
Why would I pull your leg, Ted?
小泰 我为什么要和你开玩笑
I don't know.
我也不知道
Like a game?
类似玩游戏吗
No.
不
Do you play games, Ted?
你玩游戏吗 小泰
It's just not a world I understand.
我只是不理解那个世界
Anyway, um, well, this may be stupid of me, or crass,
不管怎样 也许我这么做很傻很鲁莽
but, uh, I got you a little eye candy.
但我给你找了些乐子
A little somethin' to help you, uh,
这些能帮你
you know, transition into the outside world.
你懂得 过渡到监狱外的世界来
You know, get your mind right.
让你回归正常
What was you and star man talkin' about?
你在和外星人谈什么呢
The weather.
天气
On Mars?
火星上的天气吗
No.
不是
You know, he didn't even hear thunder while he was in there.
你知道吗 他在监狱里连打雷都听不到
Didn't even have a window.
连个窗户都没有
Darlin', he was on death row.
亲爱的 他可是住在死囚室
He's not guaranteed a view.
监狱可不管他能看到什么
I know.
我知道
It just seemed-- I don't know.
这也太...我也不知道
What'd ya'll talk about?
你们谈了些什么
Nothin'.
没什么
I just gave him a homecoming gift.
我送了他一个回家礼物
You did-- what?
你送了...什么
Dirty magazine.
色情杂♥志♥
You did not!
不会吧
Why not?
为什么不
I don't know.
我不知道
Just seems tacky or somethin'.
只是显得俗气了些
Hey, he doesn't have a wife or girlfriend to come home to.
他回家连个老婆或女朋友都没有
He needs some kind of release.
他需要一些放松
Maybe if he chokes that chicken a few hundred times,
如果他打飞机打个几百次
he won't be so weird acting.
他就不会表现的那么诡异了
You keep saying he's weird, but, you know, I don't--
你老说他诡异 但 我并不...
I don't see it that way, really.
我并不这么觉得 真的
Oh, he's weird.
他就是诡异
Goodness!
天呐
You've been lookin' at me?
你一直在看我吗
Yeah, I've been lookin' at ya.
是啊 我一直看着你呢
You're my wife.
你是我妻子
Can't I look at ya?
难道我还不能看吗
Yeah, yeah.
好吧 好吧
I just-I just didn't-- I didn't know you were lookin' at me.
我只是 只是不知道你在看着我
Well, I tried to turn away, but you're just so beautiful.
好吧 我试着转头不看 但你太美了
I couldn't take my eyes off of you.
我无法转移视线
Well, thank you, Teddy.
好吧 谢了 小泰
Why are you still covered up?
你怎么还遮着
I don't know.
我不知道
Um, 'cause I just-I just-- I didn't know you were lookin' at me.
因为我 我不知道你在看着我
And, you know, I-I was just planning on taking bath,
我正打算洗澡
and I didn't expect you to come in on me like this.
没想到你就这么进来对着我
And, um, I'm a little embarrassed.
我有些小尴尬
Why?
为什么
It isn't a sin.
这又不是罪过
We're man and wife.
我们是夫妻啊
I know.
我知道
Let me see ya.
让我看看你
Come on, Tawney.
来吧 托妮
Let Teddy have a little peek.
让我看一眼嘛
Okay.
好吧
You've had your look.
你都看过了
Now, can I take my bath?
我现在能去洗澡了吗
Yeah, sure-- if that's what you want.
当然 如果你想去的话
It is, if you wouldn't mind.
你不介意的话 我要去洗澡了
You know, we haven't made love since Daniel got out.
丹尼尔出狱后 我们就没做过爱了
So?
所以呢
Maybe it's just coincidence.
也许只是巧合
What do you mean?
你什么意思
I don't know.
我不知道
I thought maybe you had some kinda-kind of
我猜想你可能对他
big crush on him or somethin'.
有所爱慕什么的
Don't be silly.
别犯傻了
I'm offended you would even suggest that.
你居然这么说让我很生气
I'm sorry.
抱歉
You know I get a little insecure sometimes.
你知道我有时会缺乏安全感
Enjoy your bath.
好好洗澡吧
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表