剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
I'm reviewing the case. It's a bit more complicated now.
我正在重审案件 现在事态愈发复杂了
I guess you heard about the mailbox.
我想你对邮箱的事有所耳闻
Word gets around.
坏事传千里
If we don't go after Holden in an expeditious manner,
如果我们不马上抓捕霍顿
most people around here are gonna jump to one of two conclusions.
镇里的大多数人会得到两种结论
Either I went after an innocent man,
要么是我在冤枉好人
or you don't have the ovaries to go after a guilty one.
要么是你没胆去逮捕罪犯
And I'll be damned
如果人们打起了
if I'm gonna let people start fantasizing about my mailbox.
炸我邮箱的主意 我就死定了
I'm not so much worried about my mailbox
我既不怎么担心我的邮箱
as I am about my house,
更不担心我的家
If I were to try and lose a case like this.
既然我已顶着失败的压力接下这个案子
I'm not gonna rush in without enough ammunition.
就不可能打没准备的仗
We got two bullets the size of bull balls.
我们已掌握了两项决定性证据
Now, that's more than enough to indict with any grand jury of our choosing.
现在我们有足够的证据向陪审团起诉
We'll fill in the blanks later.
之后再慢慢补充证据
Let's play out one of your metaphors.
不如我们这么说吧
Not gonna shoot from the hip, or go out half-cocked.
既不能鲁莽做事 也不能准备不足
Hence, the tight lips.
所以不发表意见
Now, if the sheriff could at least locate the one witness
如果警长能找出至少一位目击证人
who testified to seeing Holden rape hanna dean,
指证霍顿强♥奸♥了汉娜·迪恩
that'd be a good start. Wouldn't it?
事情就好办多了 不是吗
All I'm sayin', is the sheriff's right.
警长说的没错
They're just voicing their disapproval.
他们只是借此宣告不满
Them coming onto our property,
他们闯到我们的地盘
blowing things up, is more than freedom of speech.
乱炸一气 这有些过分"言论"自♥由♥了
I-I'm not saying that's the right way to do it,
我可没说他们的手段正确
but that's what they're doin'.
但他们就是这么做的
Well, they might find themselves with their backsides covered
也许下次让他们屁♥股♥中两枪
in buckshot next time.
他们就老实了
What's wrong?
怎么了
Nothin'.
没什么
I don't think he's slept more than a few hours since he got out.
自从他出狱后就没睡过好觉
Light's always on in his room, all hours of the night.
他的房♥间总是不分日夜的点着灯
Sounds like a guilty conscience to me.
在我看来是他心里有鬼
Hey, dad, I'll pick up more coffee today.
老爸 我今天会再去买♥♥点咖啡
Why?
为什么
I think that's a little stale.
之前的有点不新鲜了
Janet and I have been talkin' about the possibility of
我跟珍妮特一直在探讨
maybe daniel leavin' for a little while.
是否该让丹尼尔离开一阵子
That-that might be best for everybody.
那样对大家都好
Be a hard subject to broach.
这很难开口
Asking your son to leave his home, after--
让你的孩子离开家门 在...
Dad,
爸
can you say, without a doubt, he's completely innocent?
你就一点都不怀疑他是有罪的吗
Hundred percent?
没有一丝怀疑吗
Yeah. I can do that.
当然了
Things heating up out there?
天气热起来了
Yes.
是啊
I'm gonna redo the kitchen.
我打算重新装♥修♥下厨房♥
They have all these makeover shows now,
电视上总演一些改造真人秀
And I think I can redo our kitchen for not that much money.
我觉得不用花那么多钱就能把厨房♥装♥修♥好
You know, not anything real fancy. Just, uh,
不需要那些花里胡哨的东西 只要...
get rid of the vinyl.
清理掉含有乙烯基的家具
New countertops maybe.
或许再换个新台面
I like soapstone.
我喜欢滑石的台面
Isn't it funny?
是不是很有趣
For years, I didn't have the gumption to change out the dinnerware.
这么多年我连置换餐具的魄力都没有
And now, I just wanna go rip everything up.
而现在 我想把所有的东西都换掉
That's a good instinct.
是个好主意
Daniel.
丹尼尔
Yes, mama?
什么事 妈妈
well, um, you bein' home and all...
你现在回家了
Well, honey, it's just...
亲爱的 只是...
Well...
好吧...
You wanna help?
你想帮忙吗
Help?
帮忙
Rip up the kitchen with me.
和我一起置换厨房♥
I love you, Daniel.
我爱你 丹尼尔
I'm glad, mama.
我好高兴 妈妈
It's okay, sweetheart.
这没什么 宝贝
Mom.
妈妈
Yeah?
什么事
I need some wrapping paper.
我需要些包装纸
Wrapping paper?
包装纸
Of course, honey. Any particular kind?
当然可以 宝贝 有什么要求吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Christmas would be fine. Would it do?
圣诞风格就好 可以吗
I don't have a problem with it.
我能办到
Okay.
好的
Not much to show for all my time in Atlanta.
我在亚特兰大时可没这么多东西
Is that the measure? Things?
你就是这么衡量的 只看物质吗
This is America, Jon.
这可是美国 乔恩
Right.
也对
You think that's gonna keep the bad guys out?
你觉得这样就能把坏人拒之门外了吗
No.
不能
What about a gun?
不如买♥♥把枪吧
What?
什么
Just wondering what you might think about a gun.
就是想问问你对枪有什么看法
As in, having one?
比如持有一支枪吗
A lady something or other.
女士手♥枪♥之类的
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Pretending to be Ted Kennedy in his grave.
扮演棺木中的泰德·肯尼迪
Are you serious?
你是认真的
There aren't many institutions to turn to around here.
这里可没有太多你能工作的机构
Hello-- welcome to Polly.
你好 欢迎来到波利
My name is Amantha, and I'll be your tour guide.
我叫阿曼莎 我是你的导游
And then, there's our diddling problem.
还有需要掩人耳目的问题
Did I just say "Diddling?"
我刚才是说"掩人耳目"吗
We do it enough. Might as well say it.
这是事实 说说也无妨
The senator knows.
议员知道了
What? I think.
什么 我猜的
Well, how could that be?
怎么可能呢
'Cause the whole town is bugged.
因为全镇都被监听了
There's spies everywhere.
到处都是间谍
Motel maintenance man works for homeland security. Take your pick.
国土安♥全♥部♥的人乔装成旅馆员工 啥样的都有
I won't be here for a while, you know? I know.
我会离开一段时间 你知道吗 我知道
This is not my only case.
我还有别的案子
So...
所以...
I think either you move back to Atlanta,
要么你搬回亚特兰大
or let's get you a gun, if you're gonna stay here in this place.
如果你要继续待在这 就备支枪
No, and don't tell me that you've dealt with this before,
不 别告诉我你以前碰到过这事
because you haven't dealt with this before, Amantha.
因为这事你从没遇到过 阿曼莎
You were 12 years old. You were living with your parents.
那时你才十二岁 跟父母住在一块
Daniel was already in jail and on his way to death row.
丹尼尔已经进了监狱 准备转移到死囚室
That's what kept the bad guys at bay back then, not you!
所以那些坏蛋才没来惹事 不是因为你
Hey, Trey-- it's Carl. Checkin' in.
你好 特雷 我是卡尔 打来问问
If you hear from George, let me know, would ya?
如果你有乔治的消息 就告诉我 好吗
I'm havin' a hard time tracking him down.
我最近都找不到他
Appreciate it. Hope to see ya on Wednesday.
谢谢了 希望周三能见到你
Hey, Daniel.
你好 丹尼尔
Come on in.
进来吧
Well, where's Amantha?
阿曼莎呢
Uh, she's doing laundry.
她洗衣服去了
Are you doin' okay...
你现在过得...
with things?
还好吗
I don't think so, Jon.
不太好 乔恩
I don't think so.
不太好
That's not-- That's normal.
这不是...这挺正常的
What is?
什么挺正常
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表