剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
I know you.
我认识你
Now, where you headed?
你要去哪里
I don't know.
不知道
Not all who wander are lost.
并不是所有徘徊的人都迷路了
Till you get things figured out,
想通你的事之前
you reckon you could give me a hand with a little chore?
能不能帮我个忙
I don't mind.
随便
"Can do" attitude.
无所谓的态度
How'd you get here?
你怎么进来的
Through the wall.
穿墙而来
That's not possible.
不可能
It's weird, isn't it?
挺奇怪的 对吧
What is?
什么
That I know exactly when I'm gonna die.
我准确地知道我的死期是何时
It's very sad. Kerwin.
太可悲了 克尔温
It has its pluses.
但也是有好处的
You can grieve your own death.
你可以为自己的死哀悼
Forgot my key.
忘记带钥匙了
Can I stay back here with 'em?
我能和它们一起留在这里吗
Nah, they'll be fine.
不行 不用管它们
I'm the one need the company.
我才需要人陪
Slide down. Get low in your seat.
压低身子 好好在座位上
Best they don't see that you're with me.
最好别让他们看到你跟我一起
You can peek out once in a while.
你可以偶尔偷看两眼
Damn!
该死的
Where'd ya go, son?
做什么梦了 孩子
You wanna see somethin' different?
想看点与众不同的东西吗
Know you're tempted, but don't peek.
知道你想 但是不要偷看
There she blows.
就是这里
Somebody made that up.
不知道是谁做的
It's the beauty that hurts you most, son, not the ugly.
最伤人的并非丑恶 而是极美的事物
You ain't goin' nowhere. Come here.
你哪都别想去 过来
Come here, you. Come on.
过来 你给我过来
He's skinny, but he's forgit.
他虽然很瘦 但不虚
This is your trip, but you're about to pull a 360.
本来是带你旅行 结果成你陪我了
You gonna run 'em off a cliff?
你要把它们都赶下悬崖吗
What?
什么
Like swine?
跟赶猪一样
You read too much.
你书读太多了
That put a knot on your head.
所以大脑都混乱了
I think so.
应该是吧
Once it opens up, it's hard to staunch.
鼻血一开始流就不好止了
Oh, nearly.
终于好了
What?
怎么了
Stop!
停车
What? Stop!
怎么了 停车
That's it?
就是这个
That's the sign you was lookin' for?
这就是你要找的启示
Them damn things is everywhere.
这种东西到处都是
You did me a solid. It's yours.
你帮了我的大忙 给你了
I don't want any.
我不想要钱
You can't get nowhere in this world without money.
这个世界上没钱可是寸步难行
Are you real?
你是真的吗
Am I real?
你说我是真的吗
I want some of what you're takin'.
你嗑的药我也想试试
Welcome home, husband.
欢迎回家 老公
How was it? Informative.
怎么样 得到很多信息
In a good way?
有用的信息吗
Maybe.
可能吧
I missed you.
我好想你
Teddy.
小泰
I want you to keep an open mind. Okay.
我想让你摒除成见 好
I believe there's been a miracle, a real miracle.
我相信发生了奇迹 真正的奇迹
Really?
真的吗
It was the most beautiful thing, Teddy.
这是世上最美好的事物 小泰
It strengthened my faith.
让我信念倍增
What happened?
发生什么了
Daniel's gonna be saved.
丹尼尔会得到救赎的
What?
什么
Daniel, what a nice surprise.
丹尼尔 没想到你来
Is everything okay?
你还好吧
Remember when you were a kid,
小时候你去过某地
and you came back to that place you were years later,
多年后重回故地
and everything seemed small? Yeah.
一切都看起来都会变小 是啊
But, it seems bigger now.
但现在看起来却更大
You want some coffee?
要喝咖啡吗
It's nothin' fancy, just made.
没什么特别的 就是自己煮的
I'd like that, Ted.
好的 泰德
Well, we were getting ready for the jubilee.
我们正在准备周♥年♥庆♥
In our church.
在我们的教堂
Uh, yes.
是啊
And we were making casseroles, and-and--
我们一起做砂锅 还有...
Oh, pastor Beau met him and was so welcoming.
对了 博牧师也跟他见面了 他很欢迎他
And we got to talkin'.
我们还一起聊天
You and-- you and Daniel got to talkin'?
你和...你和丹尼尔一起聊天
Yes, Teddy, about big things.
对啊 小泰 聊一些大事
S-so, you invited him to our church?
也就是说 是你邀请他去我们教堂的
Isn't that what we're supposed to do as christians?
基♥督♥教♥徒♥不就是应该这么做吗
Well, of course, it is, Tawney.
当然 托妮
But, I mean, our church?
我是说 我们教堂
Honey, they're practically the last group that buys tires from us.
亲爱的 他们是我们的最后一群客户了
Well, that's not gonna stop.
他们又不会为这个不去买♥♥
What?
怎么了
It just doesn't make any sense to me.
我只是不懂
What doesn't?
你不懂什么
I mean, look,
我是说
the Holdens have never been religious people.
霍顿家的人从不信教
I mean, none of 'em.
从来没有
And I'm pretty sure Amantha's a full-blown atheist,
我很确定阿曼莎就是个无神论者
and if she does believe in God,
即使她信上帝
she probably hates his guts.
也肯定对他恨之入骨
Why can't you ever see the good in people?
你怎么就是看不到人善的一面呢
I see good in people.
我当然能看到
And why can't God perform miracles in this town, right now!
那为什么上帝就不能在我们镇上施行奇迹
Of course, he can.
他当然能
I saw it in his eyes.
我从他的眼中看到了
Saw what?
看到什么了
A goodness and a need.
善良和渴求
A need for what?
什么渴求
For God, Teddy,
上帝啊 小泰
A need for God.
对上帝的渴求
Oh, boy. He wants to be cleansed
天呐 他想洗清自己
cleansed of all he's been through.
洗清自己所有的罪恶
Now, I saw it, and I felt it.
我看到了 感觉到了
He's-he's seekin'-- what's that word?
他在...他在寻求...怎么说来着
He's seekin' absolution.
他在寻求赦免
Why do you care about him so much?
你为什么这么关心他
Because he's one of God's children,
因为他也是上帝的孩子
And-and I believe he has suffered unjustly, terribly so,
并且我相信他遭受了极大的不公和冤屈
maybe more than Job.
甚至比约伯还冤
What?
怎么了
Nothin'.
没什么
Why do you hate him so much?
你为什么这么恨他
Hate him? I don't even know him.
恨他 我都不了解他
Hell, that's part of the problem.
也许这就是原因之一
All I know, is he got off death row six days ago
我只知道 因为什么狗屁DNA鉴定
on some DNA thing I still don't fully understand.
他六天前才从死囚区放出来
And now, you're hangin' out with him, as soon as I leave town!
而我刚一离城 你就跟他鬼混
It was nice of you to marry my mother.
你能娶我母亲 真好心
Nice of me? I'm the lucky one.
好心 幸运的人是我
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表