剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
It's the public I'm worried about.
我担心的是公众的反应
You know, first impressions.
第一印象很重要
He is who he is, Jon. I know.
他就是那样 乔恩 我知道
But, at some point, he's gonna have to be more proactive.
但他也得更主动一点
You know, it wouldn't hurt for him to
时不时强调一下自己是无辜的
declare his innocence from time to time.
也没有什么害处
Do we have to talk about this, right now?
我们一定要现在讨论这件事吗
No.
不
No.
不用
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I just... I just thought
我只是 我只是觉得
we'd all get some time off for good behavior.
咱俩不必一直这么规规矩矩的
To gear up so quickly,
在我们付出那么多努力保他出来后
after all it took to get him out,
在他经历了那么多后
after all that he's been through,
马上又绷紧神经
it just seems like cruel and unusual punishment.
简直是残忍♥又怪异的惩罚
Does a girl have to come out and say, "Hold me?"
你非要让女孩子主动说"抱我"吗
I needed this.
我一直很需要个拥抱
There is not a lot of hugging going on in the nuclear family.
这个家缺少拥抱
Amantha?
阿曼莎
What-- am I smushing your droid?
怎么了 要我帮你吹♥箫♥吗
Amantha?
阿曼莎
Amantha, we talked about this.
阿曼莎 我们说过的
Somebody didn't get the memo.
人家可没收到备忘簿啊
We had an agreement.
我们有协议的
I know.
我知道
Hey-hey, this isn't Atlanta, before the media attention.
这儿不是亚特兰大 到处有媒体关注
The media sucks.
让媒体吃屎去吧
Oh, God... mmm... m Oh... okay.
天啊 对了
We never even had an official last poke.
咱们的窗纸还没正式捅破呢
Oh, no-no-no.
不 不 不
We-we kinda did.
算是捅破了
Okay, look.
听着
This will be the official... official, okay?
这次绝对会是正式的 正式的 好吗
Amantha, stop.
阿曼莎 停下来
Don't turn around.
别转头
He's gone.
他走了
We are idiots.
我们真是白♥痴♥
Well, wanna get lunch?
去吃午餐吧
Hey, don't be shy.
别害羞
You can go back for seconds, thirds, as much as you want here.
你想回去拿多少次都行
People eat more than I recall.
大家吃的比以前多啊
Yeah.
是啊
You know, buffets used to just be for Sundays after church.
以前自助餐只有在周日做完礼拜后才有
Now, it's seven days a week around here.
现在什么时候都吃的到了
Can't even really compete as a business model without one.
没有个自助餐就绝对称不上生意模范
Say, was the Ming Dynasty around before you went in?
在你进去之前 明朝餐厅有没有开业
I'm sorry.
你说什么
Chinese buffet up on the interstate.
洲际公路上的中式自助餐
No.
不是
You know, when it first opened,
在它开张的时候
it was all you could eat for $3.99.
只要3.99刀就能吃到饱
You never seen so many
你这辈子都见不到
dumb Georgia crackers descendin' on egg rolls
那么多佐治亚州白♥痴♥
and sweet and sour chicken in all your life.
狂吃蛋卷和糖醋里脊的景象
That's interesting.
听上去很有趣
I guess.
我猜也是
Can we be frank?
咱俩能坦诚相待吗
I would hope so.
我很乐意啊
Do you plan on workin' at the store?
你有去店里工作的计划吗
I hadn't really thought about it, Ted.
我还没有认真考虑过 小泰
Look, my daddy'd kill me,
我爸要是知道
if he knew we were having this conversation.
我跟你谈论这个 会杀了我的
He'd just as soon give you the keys to the store and walk away,
只要你一句话 他就会把店里的钥匙给你
if that's what you wanted.
然后扭头就走
He's a good man.
他是个好人
And I would, too, for that matter.
我也会那么做的
Point is, there are small town politics
重点是 镇上有些政务
involved here with your, uh,
跟你的那些情况
your ongoing situation and all.
有点牵连
You know, some people have made up their minds about things,
有些人心里早已有了自己的判断
and there's just nothin' that's ever gonna change 'em.
而且雷打不动
You know, they're just dug in.
就像生了根一样
People are funny that way.
人就是这样一种滑稽的动物
But, not "Ha-ha" funny.
但不是 很好笑的那种滑稽
What?
什么
No.
不
Anyway, in these uncertain economic times
总之 这个时代的经济很无常
and tight profit margins,
再加上利润率紧缩
I mean, I'm just thinking about Jared's future, primarily.
我主要是在为杰瑞德的未来考虑
I see.
我明白了
It's damn complicated.
这实在太复杂了
Well, I appreciate you sharing this information with me, Ted.
小泰 谢谢你告诉我这些
I'm sure it's a load to carry.
信息量很大
Kinda sensitive, too.
话题还很敏感
You know what I mean.
你明白我的意思
I don't talk.
我不会说的
I guess not, not after everything you've been through.
我想也是 你都经历过这么多事了
You had enough?
吃饱了吗
Yes, I have.
饱了
All right.
好的
Amantha?
阿曼莎
Amantha?
阿曼莎
We never should've...
我们不应该...
I never should've gotten involved with
我不应该和委托人的妹妹有染
a client's sister, much less... No summation now,
更别说... 现在别做总结陈词
please.
拜托
Well, hey, there.
你们好啊
Long time no see, Amantha.
很久不见啊 阿曼莎
Been watchin' my figure.
我正减肥呢
Well, it shows.
效果不错
So, ya'll want the meat and three special?
你们要点今日的推荐 自选三拼吗
Uh, sure.
好
I'll just have a piece of pie.
给我来一块馅饼就好
What kind?
什么味道的
Doesn't matter.
无所谓
I'll surprise you.
不会让你失望的
Great.
太棒了
God, I hate this town.
上帝 我真讨厌这小镇
Sure you don't wanna hit a bucket?
你真的不想挥上一杆吗
I'd rather watch.
我宁愿看你打
Suit yourself.
你开心就好
Yes, my wife says I'm nosy.
我老婆说我老爱管别人闲事
I like to think of myself more as-as curious.
我觉得我只是好奇心旺盛罢了
So, if I happen to cross some kind of imaginary line with you,
所以 要是我不小心冒犯到你
just let me know.
你得告诉我
Sure.
好
So, my buddies
我哥们说
said you could have conjugal visits on death row.
你在死囚牢房♥的时候可以有配偶探监
I told 'em it was all BS, more like an urban legend.
我跟他们说这都是扯淡 传闻而已
There are no conjugal visits.
没有什么配偶探监
I knew it!
我就知道
You couldn't even touch another person, right?
你连碰都不能碰别人一下 是吧
No touchin'.
不能碰
That's gotta work on your psyche.
那能把你搞神经了吧
You weren't supposed to, anyway.
本来不会这样的
What do you mean, wasn't supposed to?
什么叫本来
Things were a lot different when I was first incarcerated.
我刚下狱那会儿 情况并非如此
A certain element of guards were less supervised.
有些狱警缺乏监管
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表