剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
Melvin.
梅尔文
Daniel?
丹尼尔
Okay.
来了
Hi there.
你好
Hi.
嗨
Come in, come in.
请进 请进
Um, are-are you thirsty? You want some iced tea?
你口渴吗 喝冰红茶吗
Oh, no, I-I can't stay. I just came to drop this by,
不用 我马上就走 只是来送这个
and maybe say hi to Daniel?
我能和丹尼尔打个招呼吗
Oh, yeah. He's resting.
他在休息
I just think the past few days have been a lot for him.
过去这几天对他冲击挺大的
I'm sure it has.
确实是
Um, well, help yourself to some monkey bread.
你吃点猴子面包吧
And would you mind just giving this card to Daniel?
能麻烦你把卡片交给丹尼尔吗
Absolutely.
没问题
I just wanna say how much I look up to you.
我想说我很佩服你
Really?
真的吗
For what you've done, for Daniel.
因为你为丹尼尔做的一切
I mean, nobody fought for him like you did.
我是说 没有人像你一样为他拼搏
And, now he's here.
他现在出狱了
Out in the big, blue world.
回到这个多姿多彩的世界
Thank you, Tawney
谢谢你 托妮
I don't know that I could've stayed so strong.
我不知道自己能否像你这般坚强
I'll see ya later.
回头见
This is your special mix tape, Daniel Holden.
这是你的独家混音带 丹尼尔·霍顿
Happy birthday. I love you, Daniel.
生日快乐 我爱你 丹尼尔
Uh, it's been a rough day and I need a stiff drink.
今天太累了 想去喝点烈酒
Is that even possible in this town?
这镇里有吗
Uh, sorta.
有吧
Um, come e pick ya up?
我来接你
God, yes.
好啊
What you up to?
你去干什么
About to go meet some friends.
见几个朋友
You have fun.
玩得开心
You, you wanna come.
你...你想来吗
Yeah, sure.
好啊
Can't believe I thought going to the refuge
真不敢相信我会认为去保护区
to see one baboon and a bunch of emus was a good idea.
看只狒狒和一群鸸鹋会是个好主意
You just wanted to spend time with your brother.
你只是想和你哥多待一会
They have a baboon?
他们养了只狒狒
If it made it through deer huntin' season.
如果它能活过狩猎期的话
He just...
他只是...
wanted to play dress-up in dad's old clothes.
想穿上老爸的旧衣服
Listen to his walkman.
听着他的随身听
It was so sweet.
超级有爱
We're pattin' hands now?
咱们的关系到这步了吗
Where are we again, besides the middle of nowhere?
我们这是在哪 无名之地吗
The county I come from you can sentence a man to die,
在我们镇上你能判处一个人死刑
but you can't buy beer.
却买♥♥不到啤酒
So we had to go to the next county over for that privilege.
所以我们只好到邻镇来买♥♥醉
I'm not so sure this is good idea.
我不确定这是个好主意
Oh, it's a good idea.
这就是个好主意
It's been a long week already. I need to get drunk,
这周过得太漫长 我得一醉方休
and you're my designated driver.
反正你是我的专职司机
Well, you know what I mean.
你懂我的意思
What about you, sailor?
你呢 水手小哥
How was your day?
今天过得怎么样
Complicated.
一言难尽
Join the crowd, Melvin.
合群点吧 梅尔文
Melvin?
梅尔文是谁
Not worth gettin' in to.
不值得深究
I wanna talk to you about something,
我有点事想和你谈谈
But I don't want you to turn into the "A" train on me.
但我不希望你反应过激
I hate it when you call me that.
我讨厌你这样叫我
I call you that for a reason.
我这样叫你是有原因的
Okay.
好吧
I won't freak out.
我不会被吓倒的
Jared called me.
杰瑞德给我打电♥话♥了
Not freaking, but why?
不奇怪 但为什么
He's been getting some pretty god awful text messages.
他常收到些恐吓短♥信♥
Um, some of them about what people wanna do to you.
其中一些短♥信♥说要对你下手
Like what?
比如
"Slit her throat until she's dead"
"割开她的喉咙直到她死"
was the one that got my attention.
这一条的印象最深刻
Well, that's graphic.
挺有画面感
Shouldn't you only have to do that once?
这事不是割一次就成了吗
He called me because he didn't wanna upset your mom.
他打电♥话♥给我是因为不想让你妈担心
Assholes.
一群混♥蛋♥
It doesn't scare you?
你不害怕吗
No, it doesn't scare me.
不 这吓不倒我
It makes me sad for my little brother.
但我挺为我弟弟难过的
Do you know how many prank calls we got back then?
你知道我们当时接了多少骚扰电♥话♥吗
Notes in my locker that said,
我储物柜里的纸条上写着
"I'll give you something to choke on, bitch."
"我要噎死你 贱♥人♥"
This isn't new.
这都不新鲜了
Daniel being out is...
丹尼尔出狱是...
I've been through it.
我是过来人了
I just didn't want Jared to have to go through it, too.
可我不希望杰瑞德也得经历一次
And then, he has to hide it from everybody.
他不得不瞒着大伙
What a family.
这算什么家庭
Amantha, you're gonna have to pull it together.
阿曼莎 你得让大家团结起来
I know, Jon.
我知道 乔恩
It's just that being back here is bringing up
只是回到这 让我想起
a shitload of old feelings...
很多以前的事...
and that's why I've been a tad clingy of late.
所以我最近才有点粘人
Not to mention the fact that I'm very fond of you, Jon Stern.
更何况我很喜欢你 乔恩·斯特恩
And I'm very fond of you, too, Amantha Holden.
我也很喜欢你 阿曼莎·霍顿
And I know that attraction is,
我知道你我相互吸引
partly, because of our common interest, my brother,
部分是因为我哥哥
the center of our universe.
我们都围着他转
But, damn it--
但是 真该死
Can I buy you a drink?
我能请你喝一杯吗
No... thank you.
不用了 谢谢
Your brother moving back here?
你哥哥要搬回来吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Um, I don't-I don't know his permanent plans.
我...不知道他的长远计划
I don't know.
不知道
See ya 'round.
回头见
What was that about?
这是什么情况
We have to go.
我们得走了
Well.
说吧
It's Hannah's brother...
那是汉娜的弟弟...
all grown up.
也长大成人了
What?
什么
Little Bobby Dean.
当年的小鲍比·迪安
I watched Daniel go to death row.
我眼睁睁地看着丹尼尔去了死囚牢
He buried his sister,
而他亲手埋葬了他妹妹
and then, we went to algebra class together.
之后我们还一起上了代数课
You're just too young and too in the middle of it
当时我们太年幼又太深陷其中了
to know how crazy it all was at the time.
都没意识到这事有多疯狂
You know he's messed up.
反正他是一团糟
Jon, I need you to take me somewhere.
乔恩 我需要你带我去个地方
You see that patch of trees right there,
看到那边那片树林了吗
behind the rocks?
在岩石后面的
That's where, uh...
就是在那里...
I haven't been out here in such a long time.
我已经很久没来了
My God.
天呐
After it was all over,
事情结束之后
the trial and everything,
审讯什么的
and Daniel was sentenced to die,
丹尼尔被判了死刑
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表