剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
That's sweet, honey. Thank you.
太贴心了 亲爱的 谢谢你
Have fun.
工作愉快
Won't be very much fun without you there with me, sweetie.
没有你陪我也不会愉快到哪儿去 宝贝
Are you vacuuming?
你在吸尘吗
What?
什么
Are you vacuuming?
你在吸尘吗
I-I'm almost done.
快弄完了
You think you might be ready to go out in a little bit?
你现在想不想出来会儿
I don't know.
不知道
I-I think I might just lay low today.
我可能想躺上一天
Oh, um... sure.
哦 好吧
I'm sorry.
抱歉
No, there's nothing to be sorry about.
不 没什么好抱歉的
But, I might go look at an apartment really quick.
但我得去看个房♥ 马上就能回来
Okay.
好的
'Cause I'm moving back here.
因为我要搬回这来
Well, here's my cell number, if you need me.
如果你要找我 这是我的号♥码
Mr. Gaines, how are you doing?
盖恩斯先生 你好吗
Mr. Stern, welcome.
斯特恩先生 欢迎
Thank you, dear.
谢谢你 亲爱的
I was sorry to hear about your, uh, situation.
我为你的处境感到...难过
How can I help ya?
有什么能帮你的吗
Any, uh, insights or
你对本案的任何想法
regrets you may have had about the case?
或是任何感到遗憾的地方
You're-you're a fresh-faced boy, Mr. Stern.
你还真是个新手 斯特恩先生
That's more a matter of luck than talent.
运气在这可胜于天赋
You keep at this and you'll have two or three cases in your life
记住这点 你也会遇到两三个案子
make you look like me.
让你变得和我一样
Like Daniel's?
比如丹尼尔的案子吗
How is he now?
他现在如何
I don't know, sir.
我不知道 先生
Boy was just a baby when they put him in.
他被关进去的时候还是个孩子
Eighteen.
才十八岁
What people never understand...
没人能明白的是...
what-what gets lost in all this revisitin'...
在这次案件重审中所失去的...
is the tenor of the town back then.
正是当年镇子的人情风貌
I can only imagine.
我只能想象
No, you can't, Mr. Stern.
不 你不能 斯特恩先生
Not unless you bore witness to it.
除非你亲身见证它
Unless you was knee deep in it.
除非你深入其中
Smell it.
闻它的气息
Smelled what, sir?
闻什么 先生
Some of your people know. The older ones.
有些人知道 老一辈的人
Humans don't change that much in 50 years.
五十年里 人们没什么改变
Or 100, or 1,000.
甚至是百年或千年
It's the laws that change.
是法律在变
The rules of civilization.
文明的规则在变化
We just repeat ourselves.
我们只是在自我重复
Everybody with a part to play.
每个人都有自己的路要走
What part did daniel play, sir?
丹尼尔走的是什么路 先生
Hannah was a girl of no means.
汉娜是个没心机的女孩
Beautiful.
漂亮
Whip smart. Damned honor student.
非常聪明 还是荣誉学生
Daniel was a-a strange boy.
丹尼尔是个...奇怪的孩子
Last I checked, that's not a crime.
这可不算什么罪过吧
My best hope was keep the boy off death row.
我只希望能保他不死
Wanted to enter a guilty plea,
想让他认罪
but Daniel's father wasn't having none of it.
但丹尼尔的父亲却不愿妥协
I need his files, sir.
先生 我需要他的资料
All gone, son.
全没了
What?
什么
My daughter,
是我女儿
she threw 'em all away.
全被她扔了
why would she do that?
她为什么这么做
Well, she was so mad, she couldn't help herself.
她当时很生气 无法自控
People don't want that stuff laying around.
这种东西没人想要留着
Boxes and boxes of pain.
每个箱子都装满悲痛
I-it's human nature. They wan-wanna get past it.
这是人的天性 想淡忘一切悲痛
I don't know why she chose to stay in this town.
我都不知道她为何还要留在镇上
The grief she took. Her, just a lawyer's daughter,
承受这些责难 她只是个律师的女儿
and, of course, she had her part to play, too.
当然 她也有自己的路要走
Don't ya see?
你还不明白吗
Coming home from teachin' school, crying and carrying on.
哭着从学校回来 大发脾气
Begging me to quit the case. Course I couldn't.
求我退出这案子 我当然不能
Had to play my part, too, to the bitter end.
我也有自己路要走 哪怕结局苦涩
Mr. Gaines, please.
盖恩斯先生
I could tell you...
我可以告诉你...
Tell me what?
告诉我什么
I'm not so sure we didn't come from goddamn monkeys.
我觉得我们没准就是猴子进化的
Going to nowhere.
反正没好到哪去
Sorry-- wish I could help ya.
抱歉 我也无能无力
Just don't let all this technology lull ya, son.
劝你别被高科技给糊弄了
How's that?
什么意思
If you're thinking we're in modern times...
如果你认为我们已活在现代...
watch yourself.
好自为之吧
Hello?
有人吗
It's the fifth one, today.
这都是今天的第五条了
Did you call--
有打过去...
They're from an online texting site.
都是从网站发的短♥信♥
Can you track it down? Find the I.P. or somethin'?
能追踪来源吗 查IP地址什么的
It's hard to say-- maybe. I'll have to look into it.
不好说 也许行 我得试试
Do you have any idea who this could be from?
你脑海里有没有嫌疑人
Well, it's hard to find the biggest asshole in a sea full of assholes.
混♥蛋♥太多 难分伯仲啊
Well, in the meantime, maybe just think about
好吧 或许你该考虑
getting your number changed.
换个电♥话♥号♥码
That's what I said.
我也这么说过
If I get my number changed,
如果换号♥码的话
I'm gonna have to tell my mom. She's gonna ask why.
就得告诉我妈 她会刨根问底
Look, don't respond to it.
反正别回复
Keep track of all of them.
把这些都记录下来
Most of all, and I mean this, hey.
最重要的是 记清楚了
You call me if you need to. Okay?
有需要就联♥系♥我 好吗
Uh, living room here.
这是客厅
Double doors.
双开门
Kitchen here.
这是厨房♥
Master bedroom.
主卧
Just a closet.
只是个衣橱
Uh, master bath here.
这是主卫
Good water pressure. It-it's strong.
水压很强
Is there a washer and dryer on site?
屋里有洗衣机和烘干机吗
What?
怎么了
I never believed a word those people were sayin' about him.
我从没信过关于他的流言蜚语
They strung Daniel up by the balls, uh, if you ask me.
我觉得他们没给丹尼尔留活路
This whole case was just a bunch of crap.
这件案子根本就是狗屁
That's the way I see it.
我是这么看的
I mean, daniel, w-we weren't... we-we weren't close,
我是说 丹尼尔...我们不算亲近
but, uh...
但是...
he was always very nice to me, you know.
他一直对我很友善
You know. Took care of my turtles.
帮我照顾乌龟
Red-eared sliders, mostly.
大多数是红耳龟
You know, uh, when my family would go on vacation,
当我们一家要去度假时
he would come feed 'em.
他就会来喂他们
You know, I always meant to go see him...
我总想去探望他...
but I never did.
但从没去过
Well...
其实
you weren't the only one.
不只你一个人这样
Well, you tell him, if he needs anything,
帮我转告 如果他有任何需要
I'm here for him.
我都会帮他
I will tell him.
我会转告他的
It's-it's Melvin.
我叫梅尔文
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表