剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
Good-bye, Tawney.
再见 托妮
Damn it, dad.
见鬼 老爸
Stupid idea.
真够蠢的
Hey, Ted!
泰德
Don't kill him.
别放了它的气
Let him dance.
任它迎风飘舞
Sure, buddy.
好吧 伙计
So you did the deed, huh?
你受洗了吗
I did.
是啊
How was it?
怎么样
Fantastical.
非常好
Fantastical, huh?
非常好
You want some coffee?
你想喝点咖啡吗
You can watch your friend from inside.
你在里面也能看到你这位朋友
I like coffee.
我喜欢咖啡
So, all your sins are forgiven now, huh?
那你的罪恶都被赦免了是吧
That must be a load off.
你肯定大松了一口气
I'm not sure.
我不确定
Not sure about what?
不确定什么
Seemed so, at first, that I had truly been cleansed.
一开始 我感觉被彻底净化了
But then, I--
但随后 我
it's confusing-- I--
很困惑
Nothing confusing.
没什么可困惑的
Your sins are either forgiven, or not.
要么被赦免 要么没有
Doesn't seem so black and white, Ted.
这个不是这么黑白分明的 泰德
Cut the shit, buddy.
别扯淡了 伙计
It's me you're talkin' to.
你是在跟我说话
That's right.
没错
I don't buy your lost soul lie for a minute.
我根本不信你那套什么灵魂迷失的鬼话
You didn't wanna get right with God.
你不是想皈依上帝
You wanted to get right with my wife,
你看上的是我的老婆
right in bed with her.
想和她上♥床♥
No. No, that's not true.
不 不是这样的
Listen. You want a piece of ass?
听着 你要是想找妞
Then you go pick up some skank at the bar,
就去酒吧随便找个骚货
but you stay the hell away from my Tawney.
离我的托妮远点
You hear me?
听见了吗
She's out of bounds, off limits.
我不准你碰她
Is that clear enough?
我说得够明白了吗
Yes. I-I shouldn't be around her.
是 我不该和她接触
Hell, I'm not sure you should be around anybody.
你可能不该和任何人有接触
Stay the hell away from me while you're at it.
反正你也离我远点
You know, one thing's just been buggin' the shit out of me.
知道吗 有件事一直让我很烦心
What's that?
什么事
When you was telling me that sickening shower story,
你给我讲过那个恶心的洗澡的故事
which I still don't understand why you told me somethin' like that.
虽然我一直不明白你为什么要跟我说那种事
You asked.
是你问的
But, when you said how
你当时说
it doesn't do any good to fight back, you know,
反抗也没用
'cause there was too many of 'em or somethin'--
因为他们人太多了
You remember that? You remember saying that?
你还记得吧 你记得说过这话吧
I do remember that.
我记得
Now, what I wanna know is,
我想知道的是
is did you fight back?
那你反抗了吗
Or, did you just relax and enjoy it?
还是说你放弃了 索性乐在其中
It's not that simple.
事情没那么简单
It's exactly that simple.
就是这么简单
There are things you don't know.
很多事你不了解
Yeah-- well, long as there's things you know.
反正那些事你是知道
Weirdo coming in here and doing everything.
怪胎 突然闯进来 就想为所欲为
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表