剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
Thank you, Jared.
谢谢 杰瑞德
Can I have your plate, Danny?
我帮你盛好吗 丹尼
Sure.
好啊
Danny, you gotta try this cornbread.
丹尼 你一定要尝尝这种玉米面包
There's an end piece down there somewhere.
下面有硬硬的面包边
Looks great.
看起来很棒
Thank you, Jared.
谢谢 杰瑞德
You're welcome.
不用谢
Here's some corn.
给你玉米
Are you okay?
你还好吧
I'm not checking on you or anything.
我不是来看你的
I just came outside for a smoke.
只是出来抽根烟
Do you wanna be left alone?
你想一个人清静会吗
I can go smoke in the backyard.
我可以去后院抽
I don't know.
我不知道
Well, you wanna do anything later?
待会儿有什么打算
Play hearts, or--
谈谈心什么的
I don't know.
我也不知道
Go to town.
去镇上吧
Okay.
没问题
See it at first when it's not so bright, you know?
趁着灯光还没那么耀眼的时候去看看
Of course, honey.
当然 亲爱的
Five times during his incarceration,
监禁期间 霍顿先生
Mr. Holden has been scheduled to die,
先后五次要被押上刑场
but each time, his execution was stayed due to appeal. Damn.
但每次都因上诉而搁置 该死
Give me another slice, babe.
再给我一片 亲爱的
There is a lot to process, right now.
现在我有很多事需要处理
Uh, I'll probably be happier later.
或许以后会更高兴一点
It's almost like he's playing for laughs, sometimes.
有时候他好像是在开玩笑
I don't think so.
我不这么觉得
He just sees things differently.
只是他看事物的角度不同
Perhaps I will be angrier later, as I will be happier.
以后可能会更高兴 也可能更生气
I'm tired of watching this.
我看够了
See what else is on.
看看别的节目
No, don't!
不行
Damn, I was just kidding.
我只是开个玩笑
How does it feel to be outside?
出狱后有什么感觉
Free.
自♥由♥
What'd you think when you first saw your family?
你刚见到家人的时候是怎么想的
Thought of family, uh, "We."
想到了家人 "我们"
Where'd they go?
他们去哪里了
Just ridin' around.
去外面兜风了
I feel he should have his room back, mom.
我觉得应该把房♥间还给他 妈妈
No, Jared. That's your room now.
不用 杰瑞德 那现在是你的房♥间
Yeah, but it's not like he went off to college.
可是这跟他上大学回来不一样
Jared, Daniel wanted you to have his room.
杰瑞德 丹尼尔想让你住在他的房♥间
He told you that?
他跟你说的吗
Yes, a long time ago.
对 很久以前说的
It made him very happy to know you were in there.
听说是你住在他的房♥间 他很高兴
He didn't hardly say anything tonight.
可他今晚都没怎么说话
Well, he doesn't know how to, honey.
他是不知道如何开口 宝贝
I kinda don't, either.
其实我也不知道
Nobody does.
大家都不知道
We'll just all learn together.
我们一起慢慢学
Okay?
好吗
This way of being didn't encourage the contemplation
而这种状态下我根本想不到
that a day like today could ever occur.
人生还能有今天
Look at him.
瞧瞧
You tell me he didn't kill that girl.
你敢说凶手不是他
He killed her.
就是他杀的
Yeah, but there's a little bit of a hole in the case, now.
是啊 但现在这案子有点漏洞
They've got multiple semen samples, and the only sample
他们有很多精样 而唯一能选用的那份
they can single out was not Holden.
却不是霍顿的
Son of a bitch confessed, CJ.
但那个混♥蛋♥认罪了 CJ
Remember?
记得吗
Yeah, I remember.
我记得
Then why in the hell would a person
为什么有人会承认
confess to somethin' they didn't do?
自己没做过的事呢
You've had 19 years to think on that,
你花了19年时间来思考这个问题
and you ain't figured out an answer other than he did it?
却只得到"他就是凶手"这一个答案
Meaning what?
那又怎样
One of those boys saw
有人看到
Holden on top of that girl, forcin' himself.
霍顿压在那个女孩身上强♥暴♥她
But, without a definite hit on his sperm,
但是无法推♥翻♥现有的新证据
those witnesses ain't gonna be quite as solid this time, are they?
目击证人的证言就没什么说服力了
And they might even be suspects.
相反 他们还可能成为嫌疑人
We know that, CJ, and nobody's decidin' anything, right now.
这我们知道 CJ 现在也没人要下决定
Decidin' what?
决定什么
Don't the DA have a say in this?
检察官不是也有发言权吗
She's gonna be brought in.
她会参与进来的
But, not tonight?
但不是今晚
No.
是的
Look, it's reasonable to think a couple of them other boys
猜测其他男孩也与他发生了关系
coulda had intercourse with her.
也是合情合理的
Doesn't mean they killed her.
但这并不意味着他们杀了她
Doesn't mean they didn't.
也不意味着他们没杀
Is this, like, weird?
这样奇怪吗
It's not unweird.
说不奇怪是假的
How long has that video store been there?
那家音像店开多久了
Was there about 15 years.
之前开了有15年吧
Was?
之前
Shut down about a year ago.
大约一年前关门了
Hey, we can go to the Target in Mansfield.
对了 我们可以去曼斯菲尔德的"目标"
What's the Target?
"目标"是什么
You are.
是你
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'm sorry. I-
抱歉 我
I don't know why I said that.
我也不知道怎么回事
It just came out.
顺口就说出来了
You're a funny, sister.
你是个有趣的妹妹
Oh, good.
太好了
You got it.
你听懂了
That's kinda how I deal.
这就是我的风格
God loves humor.
上帝爱幽默
Exactly.
没错
Of course, you would know about that, wouldn't you?
你当然知道上帝的想法啦 不是吗
I mean, God!
你就是上帝啊
I did it, again.
又是幽默
We call it lethal injection humor--
我们称之为"注射死刑式"幽默
more humane, but not as funny.
更人道 但没那么好笑
She was his girlfriend.
她是他女朋友
Gives him even more motive. Can you not see that?
所以他更有动机 你不明白吗
Carl.
卡尔
Nobody wants to open this back up, CJ, all the pain.
没人想重提这段痛苦的往事 CJ
But, that's no reason to let a killer walk.
可这不是让罪犯逍遥法外的理由
I've got doubts he is the killer, now.
我现在怀疑他到底是不是凶手
But, are they reasonable doubts?
但你的怀疑是否有根据呢
Just forget about the confession for a minute.
暂且忘记他认罪这件事
He was found sitting beside the girl's corpse,
我们发现他坐在那女孩尸首的旁边
just holding her hand, speaking gibberish half the time,
握着她的手 不是疯言疯语
and the other half saying how sorry he was.
就是在忏悔
He didn't go get help.
他没去找人帮忙
He didn't scream out.
更没大声吼叫
He spent the morning gathering wildflowers to put in her hair, CJ.
他整个早晨都在把收集到的野花插在她头发上 CJ
And I was the one who found him with her, remember?
这还是我当时发现的 你忘了吗
I remember.
我没忘
I just wanna make sure you remember.
我只是确认你忘没忘
Well, what do you want from me, Roland?
你想要我怎么样 罗兰
Just tell me.
直说吧
CJ, we just wanna know, if Holden's re-indicted by the new DA--
CJ 我们想知道 如果霍顿被新检查官重新起诉
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表