剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
He ain't gettin' out.
他才出不去
Shut up! Paul.
闭嘴 保罗
Seven Diamonds.
方片7
I mean, when they call themselves non-profit,
他们说自己是非盈利组织
that means they got the money to get your ass out.
就说明他们有钱 能把你弄出去
You know that's right.
这点是一定的
I don't know that's right.
我可不知道
Man,
伙计
sometimes you act like you don't wanna get out.
你有时候表现得像不想出去一样
Queen of Hearts.
红桃Q
You're the most reluctant innocent man I ever seen.
我还真没见过像你这样又无辜又不情愿的人
That's 'cause he ain't innocent. Are you, Daniel?
那是因为他本来就不无辜 对吗 丹尼尔
Listen, man.
你给我听着
I'm gonna come through these walls and tear your cracker ass up!
我要穿过墙把你撕个粉碎
You hear me, you sucker bitch?
听见了吗 你个王八蛋
Damn!
可恶
Queen of Hearts, Kerwin.
红桃Q 克尔文
One, two, three, four, five, six,
一 二 三 四 五 六
seven, eight, nine, ten.
七 八 九 十
Just imagine, D,
想象一下吧 D
you could have a world with windows.
你可以活在有窗户的世界
Just imagine, voodoo.
想想看吧 小巫毒
You can get your own window, too.
你也可以有自己的窗户
You get to look right at that little girl's mama,
看着小姑娘的妈妈
as she watches you go bye-bye.
看着她跟你说再见
Tick-tock. Tick-tock. Tick-tock.
滴答 滴答 滴答
Ace of Spades.
梅花A
Meet up later, okay.
一会儿见 好吗
Okay.
好的
Relevance. That's right, simple.
关联性 没错 很简单
Relevance.
关联性
In the age of the internet and the big box store,
在信息时代和仓储式商店风靡的环境下
this has become the greatest challenge to the independent tire dealer.
这已成为了独♥立♥轮胎经销商最大的挑战
Our industry is facing a grim economic reality.
我们的产业正面临着严峻的经济形势
But, folks, if you are prepared to think outside the box,
但如果你准备好了打破常规
this time next year,
明年此时
you could be lookin' at your highest sales in a decade.
你能收获近十年内最高的销♥售♥额
Now, how do we get there? Two core principles--
如何做到呢 有两条主要原则
Specialization and synergy.
专业化和协同
Now, the Georgia-Alabama region is made up of 768 different tire centers.
目前佐治亚-阿♥拉♥巴马地区有768个轮胎中心
You kiddin' me?
开玩笑吗
Ethnic minorities, that's their answer?
少数民族 这就是他们的答案吗
I got a store in Montgomery.
我在蒙哥马利有个店
I know a little somethin' about ethnic minorities.
我对少数民族有点了解
With this damn rim, they can get 29s, 31s, spinners,
有了这种商业圈 他们几乎不花成本
anything they want delivered right to their door
就可以让29寸 31寸还有飞轮什么的
for next to nothin'.
任何想要的东西送货上门
Now, how are we supposed to compete with that?
我们怎么跟这竞争呢
I heard that.
我听到了
I might as well say it.
不妨告诉你
I read all about your half brother.
你那同父异母的哥哥的事情 我全都看了
step-brother.
继兄
Saw that press conference, too-- man!
还看了新闻发布会 天呐
Hey, how is he?
他怎么样
He seems like a odd duck.
好像很怪异啊
He was on death row for 19 years.
他在死囚室待了19年
You know, been through a lot.
经历了很多
no, I know-- I know.
我懂我懂
No, I'm not judging him or nothin'.
我不是在评判他
Just he seemed odd. You know, the whole thing does.
只是他看起来有点怪 整件事都怪怪的
I got somethin' I wanna discuss with you in confidence.
我有件事想跟你单独谈谈
It's somethin' might get us out of this nickel and dime game altogether.
也许能让咱俩一起脱离这个锱铢必较的行业
You gotta push start.
你得按开始
Hello?
你好
Daniel?
丹尼尔
Yes.
是我
Where are you?
你在哪里
Plastics.
塑料制品区
What?
什么
Boxes, plastic boxes.
盒子 塑料盒子
Well, okay. Hold on. I'll come find you.
好吧 等等 我过去找你
Okay.
好的
Get your batteries?
找到电池了吗
I did.
找到了
Mother.
妈妈
Yes?
怎么了
I think it's time.
我觉得是时候了
Time?
什么时候
Time we got into yarn.
是时候去纱制品区
oh, my.
天呐
Oh, yes.
是啊
I just hope we're not too late.
希望还不晚
Late?
晚
The yarn bubble.
毛线球
Well, we could always fall back on flip flops.
我们总能找到人字拖
They're seasonal, though, flip flops.
人字拖是季节性供应的
True, but isn't yarn?
是的 可纱制品不是吗
oh, I'm not sure.
我不确定
Excuse me. you know,
不好意思
if you're clothes shoppin', Kohl's is havin' a great big sale.
你们想买♥♥衣服的话 科尔氏正在大打折
Kohl's cash counts double through the weekend.
这周末买♥♥多少送多少
Well, welcome home, Daniel.
欢迎回家 丹尼尔
I know your mama's thrilled to have you back.
我知道你回家你妈妈很高兴
Thank you.
谢谢
Yes.
是的
Ready to go, mother?
要走了吗 妈妈
Yes, siree.
是的 先生
Daniel Holden! Daniel Holden!
丹尼尔·霍顿 丹尼尔·霍顿
How does it feel to be free, Daniel?
自♥由♥的感觉如何 丹尼尔
Is there anything you wanna say to Hannah Dean's family?
你有什么想对汉娜·迪恩的家人说的吗
Janet!
珍妮特
No comment.
无可奉告
Janet, is it strange having your son back?
珍妮特 儿子回来了奇怪吗
No comment.
无可奉告
Do you have any comment on Judy Dean's statement yesterday
你对朱迪·迪恩昨天说丹尼尔
that Daniel should've been executed for Hannah's murder?
应为谋杀汉娜而被处死刑有何看法
Do you have anything you'd like to say to Mrs. Dean?
你有什么想对迪恩太太说的吗
No-- no comment.
不 无可奉告
Maybe I should look, mother.
我来找找 妈妈
Daniel?
丹尼尔
Daniel, does a possibility of a retrial scare you?
丹尼尔 你怕不怕有可能会进行复审
Daniel, how does it feel to be free, but not exonerated?
丹尼尔 自♥由♥了但未被免罪的感觉如何
Get the drive away.
去开车
Daniel, can you look at the camera again for us?
丹尼尔 能再看一眼我们的镜头吗
Maybe I should drive.
我来开吧
Daniel, look at the camera!
丹尼尔 看镜头
You don't have your license.
你没有驾照
Then perhaps we should just sit a while.
那或许我们就静♥坐♥一会儿
Daniel, what are you doing?
丹尼尔 你们在干什么
Daniel, say something!
丹尼尔 说说话啊
Hey, there, darlin'. Your daddy home?
亲爱的 你♥爸♥爸在家吗
How's it goin', sheriff?
情况怎么样 警长
It's goin'.
正在进行
Daddy, watch!
爸爸 看啊
Looks like Hannah Dean wasn't quite the portrait of purity
貌似汉娜·迪恩不如人们想象的
everybody thought she was.
那么纯洁
Well, that's the portrait that Roland painted.
那是罗兰刻画的形象
What are you sayin'?
你什么意思
What are you sayin'?
你什么意思
Come on, sheriff.
拜托 警长
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表