剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
I'm retired, remember?
我退休了 你忘了吗
You might have to testify, at some point, grand jury and all.
你能否向大陪审团等人作证
No shit.
不可能
Mistakes were made, CJ.
错误已经铸成 CJ
No doubt about it.
这点毫无疑问
We've all made mistakes in our own individual lives,
我们每个人都会有后悔的事
things we regret, do different.
也都犯过错 别再犯就好
That's beside the point, whether Holden is the killer,
霍顿是不是凶手无关紧要
which I believe, deep in my heart he is.
虽然我始终坚信他就是凶手
I couldn't have lived with myself
否则我这些年
all these years otherwise, could you?
就不会过得这么心安理得了 你呢
And I'll be damned if I'm gonna let him get away with it now,
如果就为了保护一个无辜女孩的清誉
just because we tried to protect an innocent girl's reputation,
而放走他 我会遭天谴的
and so as to spare her mother even more pain.
她妈妈也会承受着更大的痛苦
I'll review the case.
我会再看看这个案子
Try and get everything straight in my mind, again.
我再试着重新整理下思绪
Where's Holden at anyway?
霍顿去哪里了
At his mama's.
在他妈妈家
He's not movin' back here, is he?
他不会搬回来了吧
Don't know.
不知道
Lord-lord-lord.
天呐天呐
No matter how you slice it, I sometimes wonder
我有时觉得不管你怎样努力
if this is ever goin' away.
事情永远不会过去
Hello.
你好
Hey, it's after 12.
已经过12点了
I know.
我知道
What are ya'll doin'?
你们在干什么
Just-just drivin' around.
就是随便开车逛逛
Why are you whispering?
你干嘛这么小声
Daniel's asleep.
丹尼尔睡着了
Well, are you gonna drive around all night?
你们打算整晚都兜风吗
Probably not.
应该不会
I'm not gonna worry, then.
那我就不用担心了
No, go on to sleep.
不用担心 继续睡吧
I'm not breakin' the law, asshole.
我是不会违规的 混♥蛋♥
What, are we in high school?
不是吧 我们是高中生吗
Are you kiddin' me?
你在开玩笑吧
You like?
你喜欢吗
It's, um--
这
I just wanted it to be special for ya, honey.
我只想搞得特别一点 亲爱的
I would say you succeeded.
我想说你成功了
Thank you, Amantha, for everything.
谢谢 阿曼莎 感谢你所准备的一切
You're quite welcome, brother.
不客气 哥哥
Anytime.
应该的
We're lost, aren't we?
我们迷路了 是吧
Totally.
完全迷路了
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉我迟到了
Couldn't sleep last night.
昨晚失眠了
I was wound up like a top.
我太紧张了
Yep.
是啊
Me and Tawney got in a big fight.
我和托妮大吵了一架
You see all that coverage?
你看到全部报道了吗
Some of it.
看了一部分
Boy, it's controversial, huh?
太有争议了
It's that.
是啊
So, when is he gonna start workin' here?
他什么时候开工
Whenever he wants to.
他想什么时候都可以
Dad, the minute he steps foot in this store,
爸爸 他一踏进这家店
at least half the people
我们就会
who do business here are gonna stop coming.
损失一半的顾客
I'm aware of that.
这我知道
A 50% cut in revenue is not gonna support two households.
这样可没法养活两个家庭
I'm aware of that, too.
这我也知道
Look, maybe if we explained the situation No, sir.
听着 如果我们解释一下情况 不 先生
Dad, he deserves to have all the information
爸爸 他应该知情
to make an informed decision.
好做出充分的决定
Absolutely not, Teddy.
绝对不行 小泰
Now, listen to me.
听我说
This is his family business.
这是他的家族产业
It's not ours.
不是我们的
We just married into it.
我们不过是入赘的
Now, if he wants to come work here, it's his right.
如果他想来这工作 那是他的权利
We can't put that kind of weight on him, not with everything else
我们不能给他施加压力
he's had to deal with in his life.
尤其是他还需要应付其他事
Well, I might as well start lookin' for a new job, right now.
或许我该找份新工作了
Of Human Bondage.
《人性的枷锁》
Of Human Bondage?
《奴役人类》
You want me to read a book called "Of Human Bondage?
你想让我读本叫《奴役人类》的书
It's not that kind of bondage.
不是你说的那个意思
I would hope so.
但愿是
Hey, will I be glad when you get past your dead white man writin'
如果你能赶快放弃对纯洁的欧洲"高雅文化"的痴迷
about lily white Europe stage?
我或许会高兴些
I am on kind of a jag.
这个话题有点意思
You oughta sprinkle in a little "Arthur Arthur!"
你应该时不时喊两声
brother-brother from time to time.
"亚瑟 亚瑟"兄弟
Okay, sure.
好吧
I got somethin' I think you'll appreciate, too.
我知道一本书 你肯定也会喜欢
It ain't modern times, either.
也不是现代的
It's about black folks
是关于内战前
owning slaves in the South before the Civil War.
美国南部的黑人拥有奴隶的故事
Curious.
愿闻其详
Free men buyin' their brothers and sisters for--
自♥由♥人买♥♥下他们的兄弟姐妹来...
Hey, man, just read the book.
你自己去看书吧
I'm hooked already.
我已经入迷了
Then, I'll give your dead
在你看完之后
Somerset Maugham a shot when you're done.
我会去读读你推荐的书
But, if it don't grab me early, I'm settin' it down.
如果刚开始就不抓眼 我就不看了
No rules for a club that's not a club.
很公平合理
My lawyer said he'd be more optimistic about an appeal
我的律师说如果我没干那件事
if I hadn't done it.
他还会考虑下上诉
How did you respond?
你什么反应
Just nodded, you know?
就点点头
Less money they get paid, the more sensitive they are.
他们赚得越少 就越敏感
So, well, hell, at least this one comes by for a visit
所以 好吧 至少这个律师会时不时
every once in a while.
来探视一下
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe I oughta just throw in the towel.
也许我该放弃
Shorten the exit.
省点事
I can't do time the way you do it.
我可没法像你那样坐牢
I don't do time.
我没坐牢
That's what I'm talkin' about.
我就是这个意思
I can't do time by not doin' time the way you do time.
你那看似坐牢却非坐牢的一套我学不来
All that cross-legged shit just make me antsy.
那些盘腿的事让我很烦躁
Well, maybe if you didn't judge the experience while
如果你不在过程当中妄下判断
it was happenin', then you Man, shut up!
或许会... 别说了
You know what's whack?
你知道什么才打击人吗
Lots of things.
很多事
Sittin' in this tomb, day after day, puttin' up with this food,
整天坐在这坟墓里 强咽着难吃的"狗粮"
puttin' up wit' your pale, white ass.
还要强忍♥着你那惨白的屁♥股♥
What's whack is... I still wanna live, every day.
打击人的是...我还想活着 每天都想
What's that about?
这是怎么回事呢
Vitamin A deficiency.
缺乏维生素A
You trip me out, D.
你可真逗 D
You trip me out, Kerwin.
是你逗才对 科尔文
Hungry?
饿了吗
I think I'd like a beer.
我想喝瓶啤酒
Oh, um, let's see.
我看看
Teddy usually has one or two in the fridge.
小泰通常会在冰箱里放一两瓶
Sometimes, he stops by for a visit.
他有时会来这看看
Here we go.
给你
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表