剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
There's at least half a dozen boys she slept with
她不满15岁之前 就跟至少六个男孩
before she was 15 years old,
上过床了
and at least one adult from what I heard.
我听说至少有一名成人
That's a god awful mouthful, Trey.
口舌是非真可怕啊 特雷
But not the best kept secret, back then anyway.
但也不是什么大秘密 过去也不是
Look, I just wanna make sure you wasn't one of 'em.
我只想确定你不是那些人之一
I ain't gonna lie.
我不会撒谎的
I slept with her, but not on that night,
我睡过她 但不是那晚
if that's what you're askin'.
你是想问这个吗
Man! Man!
天呐 天呐
How long we known each other, Carl?
我们认识多久了 卡尔
Your youngest, my oldest playin' ball together.
你最小的孩子和我最大的孩子一起玩球
Patty and Meredith doin' that cancer drive every year.
帕迪和梅雷迪斯每年都搞那个抗癌活动
Me and you-- all right, then-- all right.
你和我 好吧 好吧
I got you.
我明白了
Is that how it is?
是这样吗
Hmm? Here, take that.
拿着这个
Ain't that how they do it? You take that.
他们是这么做的吧 拿着
Take it to the lab.
拿去实验室吧
Do whatever the hell ya'll do with it.
做你们想做的吧
Now, hold on a minute. Now, hold on nothin'.
等等 有什么好等的
I don't like you comin' to my house insinuatin' things, Carl!
我讨厌你来我家冲我做什么暗示 卡尔
Daddy?
爸爸
It's okay, baby.
没事 宝贝
Look, nobody's insinuatin' anything, Trey.
听着 没人在暗示什么 特雷
Just calm down. Bullshit!
冷静点 扯淡
I don't know what you want from me, Carl.
我不知道你想从我这里知道什么 卡尔
I saw Holden and her arrive together.
我看到霍顿和她一起到那
I saw them arguin' with each other.
我看到他们争吵
I saw 'em wanderin' off together.
我看到他们一起散步
Now, that's what I testified to then, and that's what i remember now.
这就是我那时的证词 是我记得的
I hear you, Trey.
我知道了 特雷
I just don't want anymore big surprises.
我只是不想再来什么惊喜了
Well, you ain't gonna get none from me.
我不会给你什么惊喜
Look, I didn't mean to...
听着 我没打算
No.
别说了
I understand.
我明白
You got a job to do.
这是你的工作
I just get a little sensitive around the kids and--
有孩子在这里 我有点敏感
I hear you.
我理解
Look, I wish I had seen him do it,
我希望能亲眼目睹到他干那件事
Carl, because I know he did.
卡尔 因为我知道是他干的
But, I didn't, so I can't lie.
可我没有 所以我不能撒谎
Nobody's askin' you to lie, Trey.
没人让你撒谎 特雷
What about George Mill?
乔治·米尔怎么样了
What about him?
他怎么了
You ain't happen to hear from him lately, have you?
你最近没碰巧跟他联♥系♥吧
No, I ain't talked to Georgie in a good while.
没 我好长时间没跟乔治联♥系♥了
I'm trying to track him down.
我正想查他
You got any contact info on him?
你有他的联♥系♥方式吗
Got a cell phone number in the house, if it's still good.
有个手♥机♥号♥ 在屋里 还能打通
Yeah, last I heard from georgie boy,
我上次联♥系♥乔治时
he was down in Jacksonville, I believe it was.
他在杰克逊维尔 我记得是这样
Daddy! Daddy, watch me!
爸爸 看我
I see you.
我看到啦
Here we go.
给你
Keep goin'!
继续
There, you got it!
对 很厉害
So, you want your card back?
想把你的卡拿回去吗
No.
不想
No, keep it, in case the county commission approves a new jail.
你留着吧 万一县委批准建一座新监狱呢
That'll be the day.
不可能
Well, if they ever do, make sure I get a bid on it.
真要建了 记得通知我一声
Top of the list, Trey.
第一个就告诉你 特雷
Daddy, watch me!
爸爸 快看我
It's a shame she ain't cute at all.
她真是一点儿也不乖
She gets it from her daddy.
像她爸
I'll catch you later, Trey.
回见了 特雷
Yeah, I'll see ya, Carl.
回见 卡尔
Georgie, this is sheriff Carl Daggett up in Paulie.
乔治 我是波利大街的卡尔警长
I need you to give me a call back here,
听到留言后
as soon as you possibly can.
尽快给我回电
Number is 678-408-0467.
号♥码是6784080467
Thank you much.
非常感谢
You'll be long? I can wait.
需要很久吗 我可以等你
I don't know.
不知道
I think I might walk back.
我还是走回去吧
It's a long hike.
很远的
I don't mind.
没关系
I had a nice day, mother.
我今天过得很开心 妈妈
Me, too, for the most part.
我也是 大部分时间都挺开心的
Oh, Daniel.
丹尼尔
Tawney? You have a visitor.
托妮 有人找你
So glad you got the card. Come on-- I'll show you around.
你能来真好 来 我带你转转
You didn't have to dress up.
你不用穿得这么正式的
No, I-I-I went to get glasses.
不是 我去配了副眼镜
Oh-- you're sweet.
真不错
We're gettin' ready for the annual jubilee.
我们在为年庆做准备呢
There are games for kids
为孩子们准备了游戏
and fellowship, baptisms.
给朋友们准备了洗礼仪式
It's like a revival.
就像重生那样
I-I don't want you to think we're bible beaters or anything.
我不想让你觉得我们是狂热的基♥督♥徒什么的
I just thought you might like to be around people.
我只是觉得也许你会喜欢热闹
Well, I'm not against it in theory.
理论上是这样的
Oh, good.
很好
Pastor Beau.
博牧师
Tawney. There's someone special I'd like to introduce you to.
托妮 向你介绍个特别的人
Well, welcome.
欢迎
This is Daniel.
这是丹尼尔
Daniel, of course.
丹尼尔
Yeah, hello. Hello.
你好 你好
Well, we just think the world of Tawney here. Oh, well.
我们非常喜欢托妮 说这干吗
Of course, we just kinda put up with Teddy, you know?
当然 泰迪挺烦人的
I understand.
我明白
Pastor Beau, I thought it might be nice for daniel to,
博牧师 我觉得应该带丹尼尔出去
you know, meet some people, fellowship and all.
见见大家
That's very considerate of you, Tawney.
你考虑得真周到 托妮
I-I saw some of your-your slides on, uh, the chapel wall.
我看到了你那些在墙上的幻灯片
Oh. Well, young people do like the multimedia these days.
现在的年轻人都喜欢用多媒体
Yeah, Raphael's painting, the moment he became god's son.
拉斐尔画完那幅画就上天堂了
I like to think he already was, but yeah.
应该是去世前吧 不过也没错
I-I used to wish I-I'd seen miracles like that.
我也曾希望我能看到那样的神迹
But, better to hear the tale third-hand.
但还是 只听听故事就好了
It might've been too overwhelming,
那有些过头了
scary to believe.
让人觉得害怕
Well, many were afraid, certainly.
当然 很多人会害怕
I'll bet.
我也这么觉得
Anyway.
无论如何
Picture tells 1,000 words, doesn't it?
一张图胜过千言万语 对吧
Sorry to bother you, pastor.
抱歉打扰你了 牧师
No, no bother at all.
不会
It's nice to meet you, Daniel.
很高兴见到你 丹尼尔
Yes.
我也是
Okay.
好了
I hope you don't think I brought you here to put ya to work.
我希望你不会认为带你来这是要你当苦力
Chop wood and carry water-- it's soothin'.
劈柴挑水 挺好啊
That's nice.
你真好
You're very accomplished.
你真的很老练
With casseroles, big deal.
砂锅菜可不简单呐
Well, big to those who partake in the result.
能做一点就很了不起了
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表