剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
What'd you do after you strangled her?
你勒死她后做了什么
I, um, I went and got some flowers.
我去找了些花
Some flowers?
一些花
Wildflowers. Jacob's ladder.
野花 花葱
Come again.
再说一遍
It's a wildflower.
是种野花
And then, what did you do?
之后你又干了什么
I-I put the flowers in her hair.
我把花插在她头发上
Was she naked?
她当时是裸体吗
Um, yeah, she was naked.
对 她裸着
And how did she get unclothed?
她怎么会没穿衣服
Uh, I had taken her clothes off.
是我把她衣服脱了
Before.
事前呢
Before?
事前
Yes, before. You took her clothes off before--
对 事前 你把她衣服脱了是在...
Before I raped her.
在我强♥奸♥她之前
What did you do then, Daniel?
你还干了什么 丹尼尔
I sat with her.
我坐在她旁边
You sat with her?
你坐在她旁边
Yes, I sat with her and held her hand.
对 我坐在她旁边握着她的手
Why'd you hold her hand, son?
你为什么要握着她的手 孩子
Didn't seem right to leave her alone.
感觉不应该丢下她一个人
Why not?
为什么
She seemed so real.
她看上去是那么真实
Real? What do you mean, "real"?
真实 这是什么意思
Alive.
还活着
One?
一个人
Uh, do you still have the, um--
你们还有那个...
Wildcat special?
野猫套餐吗
No, the, uh, country fried steak.
不 是...乡村炸牛排
Biscuits?
要软饼吗
Please.
好
To drink?
喝的呢
Water-- just water.
水 喝水就行
Thank you.
谢谢
Marcy, I'm not goin' till he goes.
玛西 他走了我再走
It's all right, Bill. Jimmy's stayin'.
比尔 没事的 还有吉米在
You sure?
你确定
Yeah, it's all right.
对 没事
All right.
好吧
Um, could I have another, please?
能再来一份吗
The cook's gone home.
厨师回家了
I've got some leftover fried chicken.
还有些剩下的炸鸡
I was just gonna take it home.
我本来打算带回家的
I can pay.
我会付钱的
I don't charge for leftovers.
剩饭不需要付钱
Hey, Daniel.
丹尼尔
Hello, Ted.
你好 泰德
Mom made a fresh pecan pie. It's on the counter.
你妈做了新鲜核桃派 在台子上
Everything go okay tonight?
今晚一切都好吧
I'm not pretending to be more than I am,
我不是装什么好人
but if you ever need to talk.
但你想谈心的话可以找我
Okay.
知道了
You found the pie.
你看到派了啊
What is he, the bomb squad?
他算什么 防爆专家吗
It's just kids playin' a prank.
只是小孩子的恶作剧
Loud prank.
动静真够大的
Well, these things can make some noise and do some damage,
只要是恶作剧 必然会闹点动静造成损失
but it's pretty primitive, really.
但终究还是很拙劣
Now, I'm not sayin' it wasn't connected to all that's goin' on,
我不是说这事和现状无关...
but... What all is goin' on?
但是... 什么现状
If somebody wanted to do real damage,
要是有人想动真格的
they would've, you know?
早动手了 懂吗
No, we don't know.
不 我们不懂
Maybe you could give us an example, or five.
或许您可以举个例子 五个也行
So we could at least try and prepare.
让我们至少有个准备
Look, we don't want anybody hurt,
我们不想有人受伤
but we can't be everywhere at once.
但也无法顾及周全
We understand that, Carl,
我们懂 卡尔
but is there any way you can get more patrols in this area?
但你能想办法加强这个地区的巡逻力度吗
We'll do what we can, Ted, but--
我们尽力而为 泰德 但是...
If you got somethin' to say, say it.
有什么话 尽管直说
Him being here stirs up things.
他在这会引起事端
Where's he supposed to go, Sheriff?
那让他去哪里 警长
He's only lived two places his whole life.
他这辈子就只住过两个地方
Somewhere besides here, ma'am,
只要不是这就行 女士
for his safety and yours.
为了他和你们的安全
Like you care about that.
装得跟你关心似的
My personal feelings have nothin' to do with it.
我对这事没掺杂任何个人情感
You believe that, really?
你自己信吗
You self-deluded ass.
你个自欺欺人的混♥蛋♥
Amantha!
阿曼莎
Wouldn't be so sure who's deluded, ma'am.
还不知道是谁被骗呢 女士
What? I'm sorry-- what did you say?
什么 抱歉...你说什么
You son of a bitch!
你个混♥蛋♥
You know, we're more scared of you than some lynch mob.
你比暴民更让我们害怕
You are the lynch mob! And you know what?
你就是暴民 你等着
Next time you mess with me on a public street,
下次你再敢在街上招惹我
I will make a citizen's arrest! You hear me?
我就行使公民扭捕权 你小心点
Everything OK?
没事吧
Yeah.
没事
Just had an accident.
不小心弄脏了而已
Well, hotel food can be Yeah, yeah.
酒店的食物肯定... 是啊
Make you breakfast?
想不想吃早餐
Okay.
好
Poach your eggs?
煮鸡蛋可以吗
What?
什么
Poach your eggs? Better on your stomach.
给你煮鸡蛋吃 对胃好
Sure.
好啊
How was the baptism?
洗礼怎么样了
It was fine-- went fine.
还行 进行地很顺利
I guess he's saved now.
他现在应该得到救赎了吧
I guess he is.
应该是吧
Mama!
妈妈
I'm home.
我回来了
Kinda makes me miss the good ol' days,
我有点怀念以前的幸福时光
when it was just the Cro-Magnons calling the house.
当时还只是些傻人在管着镇子
It's not safe for him here.
他在这不安全
I know. I know, I know.
我知道 一清二楚
Guess I'll go to my...
我该去我那...
inspiring, new apartment and unpack.
令人振奋的新公♥寓♥收拾东西了
I don't know.
我也不知道
I'll save the boxes.
我会留下搬家箱子的
Jump the gun?
你想逃避吗
Don't I always?
我不一直这样吗
No-- you usually face the gun, Amantha.
不 你通常会直面困难 阿曼莎
You always have,
你一直都是
ever since you were a child.
自你还小时就一直如此
Mama, don't start talkin' like that. You're freaking me out.
妈妈 别这样说 你吓着我了
Okay.
好吧
Senator Foulkes is coming.
福克斯议员来了
Lenton, I believe you've lost a step.
兰登 看来你大不如前了
Been burning your candle at both ends.
精力挥霍多度了吧
Lenton, offer the senator a refreshment.
兰登 去给议员拿点饮料
Just hydrated.
我不渴
Have a seat.
请坐
What's your problem, Miss person?
你到底怎么回事 博森小姐
I'm sorry?
什么意思
Why the tight lips?
为什么不发表意见
It's only been five days, roland. Six.
才过了五天 是六天
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表