剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
Not doing okay...
过得不太好
Considering everything.
毕竟发生了这么多事
W-why don't you come in?
你进来吧
Well, it shocked me to find you here.
看到你在这 我很惊讶
You know,
你知道
just not used to contemplating all the variables one might encounter.
我还没习惯去考虑所有的不确定因素
I mean, there were variables inside,
在牢里也有不确定性
but wasn't like out here, where it's...
但跟外面不一样 这里...
You know, and if you don't have the-the years of experiences.
要是你没有多年的经验
The-- there isn't the-the repetition
就根本不会有什么
of everyday living to make things mundane.
日复一日的平凡生活
Because-because mundane is-is calming and soothing.
因为平凡让人平静而放松
Mundane isn't out of the ordinary.
平凡意味着 没有意外
And when everything is out of the ordinary...
而当事情出乎意料的时候
it can be too much sometimes, you know?
有时太难以令人接受了
Like finding you behind this door,
就比如在门后看见你
when I-I didn't even consider there could be somebody else
我完全没想到门后除了我妹妹
behind this door, but my sister.
还可能有别人
You know, your-your mind puts it together, of course.
当然你的大脑会自动理解这些
I mean, even just the door opening is still very unreal.
但是 就算敞着门也还是很不真实
Does that make sense?
我说得有道理吗
Of course.
当然
Daniel, it does.
丹尼尔 有道理
Okay.
好的
Hey, honey.
亲爱的 你来了
This is a nice surprise.
真是个惊喜啊
What's up?
有什么事吗
You remember the Pecan Grove that dad used to take us to?
你还记得爸爸以前总带我们去的山核桃林吗
You-you were-you were only about five or six.
那时你才五六岁
The one with the cows.
有牛的那地方
Yes... with the cows.
对 有牛的那地方
I do remember.
我还记得
You think
你想不想
you wanna go for a drive out there?
开车去看看
You still know how to get out there?
你还记得路吗
I think so.
我想是的
Okay.
好啊
When I confessed, it...
当我认罪的时候
it was such a relief.
真是松了一口气
I mean, to be free of all that unbelievable guilt
终于摆脱了那些难以置信的内疚感
and-and regret that I was feelin'.
和我深深的悔意
After I told 'em that I'd killed her,
在我告诉他们我杀了她以后
I could finally accept she was dead, you know?
我终于能够接受她已死的事实了
You'd just turned 18.
你当时才十八岁
High on mushrooms.
嗑大♥麻♥嗑嗨了
After all that time on-on the row,
在死囚室里关了那么久
the guilt returned.
那种愧疚又回来了
Guilt for what?
为什么愧疚
Guilt that I was alive, and guilt that...
愧疚我还活着 还有...
I began to accept it as my destiny, my fate,
我开始接受这就是我的命运
and I began to embrace it as my purpose.
接受这就是我存在的意义
Survivor's guilt. No more complicated than that.
这是幸存者的内疚感 就这么简单
Is that it?
只是这样吗
Do you think I could ever make it out here, really?
你觉得我真的能适应外面的生活吗
Of course you can, and you will.
你当然可以 你一定会适应的
I don't believe in anything.
我什么都不相信了
Well, what about me, and mom,
那我呢 妈妈
and your new brother?
还有你的新弟弟呢
I've caused you all so much pain.
我给你们带来了太多伤害
No, Danny. They caused us all so much pain.
不 丹尼 这都是他们造成的
I'm so sorry I said what I said to you, Amantha.
真抱歉我之前对你说了那些话 阿曼莎
That's OK.
没关系
I'd take it back, if I could.
如果可以 我愿意全部收回
No, it's a lot of truth in what you said.
不 你说的很多都是事实
It's okay.
不用担心
I don't know what to do.
我不知该如何是好
Well,
那么
you know, we could go back to Atlanta
我们可以回亚特兰大
and stay up there for a while.
在那边待段时间
You know, there are people-
那边有人
people who know how to help you with what you're going through.
知道如何帮你度过这些难关
Get away from all the pressures of being here.
摆脱这里的所有压力
All the triggers around you.
你周围的敌意
The danger here.
和潜在的危险
What is it, honey?
怎么了 亲爱的
What's going on, Daniel?
你看到什么了 丹尼尔
My strange life.
我怪异的生活
Does it look open?
你看它像是开业了吗
I don't know. I've never seen it open.
不知道 我从没见过它开业的样子
See ya later, sister.
回头见 妹妹
Count on it, brother.
当然 老哥
I know that's right.
我知道这样做是对的
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
We're a leaky family.
咱们家的人可真爱哭啊
You the man.
你真伟大
With a plan.
有计划
Wish I had a ceiling fan.
真希望我能有个吊扇
Some can't, some can.
有些不行 有些行
Some will, some won't.
有些以后会有 有些以后不会有
Some do, some don't.
有些现在有 有些现在没有
Damn! Why'd I say, "won't?"
该死 我为什么要说"以后不会有"
Wait, now-- wait, now. Hold up-- hold up.
等一下 等一下 别着急
Uh-uh, some will, some won't.
有些以后会有 有些以后不会有
Some do, some don't.
有些现在有 有些现在没有
I shine, I flaunt.
我发光 我炫耀
"I flaunt?"
"我炫耀"
Yes, sir. Some will, some won't.
是的 有些以后会有 有些以后不会有
Some do, some don't.
有些现在有 有些现在没有
I shine, I flaunt.
我发光 我炫耀
I'm dull, I'm gaunt, and I quit.
我很蠢 我很憔悴 我不玩了
What? Come on, man.
啥 别这样嘛
Hard to play.
不好玩
What-what? You-you got plans? You goin' somewhere?
怎么 你有想法吗 要去哪里吗
He ain't goin' nowhere.
他哪也去不了
Long after they put that death needle in your arm,
在他们给他执行注射死刑前
he's gonna be right here with me.
他都会在这儿 和我在一块
You're the saddest man I've ever known.
你真是我见过的最可悲的人
You're the sad man, Danny.
你好可悲 丹尼
Cryin' in your sleep over your little Hanna.
为了你的小汉娜 在梦中哭泣
Gonna be cryin' over your little Kerwin, too.
也为你的小科尔文落泪
Won't be me cryin'.
哭的可不是我
That's why you're the saddest man I've ever known,
所以我才说你是我见过的最可悲的人
'cause you can't feel anything for anybody.
因为你对谁都是麻木不仁的
You can't cry for anybody.
你不会为任何人而落泪
Oh, man, he got ya.
伙计 被他说中了吧
Peckerwood got bitch-slapped.
啄木鸟被扇耳光咯
Nobody bitch-slapped me!
才没人会扇我耳光
Oh, thou doth protest too much, peckerwood.
解释就是掩饰 啄木鸟先生
Shut up, bitch!
闭嘴 贱♥人♥
The award for saddest man in the world goes to peckerwood,
"世上最可悲奖"颁发给 啄木鸟
peckerhead, crackerbox,
大混♥蛋♥ 小臭逼
uncle jed, Wendall Jelks!
露阴癖文达·吉尔克斯
Hello-- hello?
你好 你好
Hey, there. Hey, I'm Chet.
你好 我是切特
I'm Daniel.
我是丹尼尔
Oh, hey, uh, Daniel.
你好啊 丹尼尔
You're elusive, Chet.
你很隐蔽啊 切特
That's an underappreciated skill.
这是没多少人能欣赏到的技能
So it can be developed.
所以这是可以后天养成的
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表