剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
Hey, and I can still give you a ride home.
我仍然可以载你回家
There's nothin' wrong with that.
我不介意的
I-I think I'll walk.
我想我还是走路吧
Okay.
好吧
I'll see ya tomorrow.
明天见
Yes, I'll be here.
好 我会来的
Specialization my dick.
专业有个毛用
My great aunt Verna drove 60 miles
我的婶姑母维娜开了60英里
from Cordia to Macon,
从科迪尔到梅肯
to save 20 bucks on a set of radials.
就为了买♥♥组钢丝轮胎能省20块
She called me for help? Hell no.
她完全没有打电♥话♥向我求助
And that's the damn problem-- loyalty.
忠诚才是关键问题所在
Those days are over. Daddy can't see it.
父亲无法理解 那些日子都已经过去了
Don't matter what we do now anyway, now that daniel's here.
现在丹尼尔在这 我们做什么都无所谓了
It's so G.D. Over.
它该死的结束了
You're right, kent! You're right.
你是对的 肯特
Whole thing's over.
一切都结束了
You're makin' out with a girl.
你还在忙着泡马子
Very nice meeting you.
很高兴认识你
Oh, Teddy! Teddy, come on now!
小泰 别走啊
Come on, man.
别扫兴嘛
Hello?
你好
What are you doin'?
在做什么
I-I'm just puttin' on my soft pants.
我正在穿睡裤
What are you doin'?
你在做什么
Oh, Kent's still at it.
肯特还在继续他的夜生活
I called it a night.
我结束了
Of course he is.
毋庸置疑
What are you wearin'?
你现在穿着什么
I-I told you, my pjs. Why?
告诉过你了 睡裤 怎么了
Oh, I was just- I was just kiddin'.
开个玩笑而已
Ahem. I don't know.
我不知道
See, it's just 'cause you're so beautiful.
听着 你真的很漂亮
I'm gonna watch some tv.
我准备看会儿电视
You, um, you go to bed now, Ted.
你早点休息吧 小泰
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Tawney?
托妮
Through the week, it's going to be warm.
本周起气温将逐步回升
Tomorrow's anticipated night--
明晚预期...
What are you doin'? They're just books.
你干什么 只是书而已
Why are you throwin' those away? They're just books!
为什么要扔掉它们 是书而已啊
It's over the allowed limit.
超过了限制数量
What does it matter, huh?
这有啥关系
Why do you care? Get off me!
关你啥事 放开我
Ah, get off! They're just books!
放开我 它们只是书啊
Books!
书
That's right.
就是这样
Challenge 'em, Danny boy! Bitches!
质问他们 丹尼 婊♥子♥们
Bitches of the prison industrial complex!
质问这些监狱工业集团的婊♥子♥们
There's nothin' there!
那里面啥都没有
Get off me! Get off me!
放开我 放开我
Daniel? Hey, it's susan.
丹尼 我是苏珊
It's Susan Prescott. Well, now it's Susan Gunter.
苏珊·普雷斯科特 现在是苏珊·葛拉斯
Of course, susan. Been quite a while.
当然 苏珊嘛 好久不见
Indeed, it has.
确实确实
I run the little beauty shop around the corner.
我在拐角处开了家美容店
That's wonderful.
真不错
Yeah, I opened it up about ten years ago.
是啊 开了有十年了
Area's taken a bit of a hit, but I've got my regulars.
地段不是太好 但还是有常客光临的
Older ladies, mostly--
大多数是中年妇女了
I call 'em the bridge club.
我叫她们桥牌社
I saw you the other day, but i didn't want you to see me.
我前两天看到你的 但不想让你见到我
Not that I didn't want you to see me.
不是那种意思
I just didn't want you to see--
我只是不想让你见到...
You look lovely, Susan.
你看起来很好 苏珊
You like a haircut... on the house?
想要剪个头吗 免费哟
So, I was thinkin' mohawk.
我觉得莫西干发型不错
You know, just a big strip right down the middle, right there.
就是把中间一条剃光 就这里
Uh, maybe.
可以吧
Daniel, I'm kiddin' you.
丹尼尔 我开玩笑的
What would you like?
你想要怎样的发型
I trust your judgment.
我相信你的判断力
Mohawk it is.
那就莫西干好了
It was pretty corny that year.
那年很无聊
Arabian nights theme. You didn't miss much.
阿♥拉♥伯主题夜 你没错过什么
Levi, there's my oldest.
李维 我的大儿子
He's about to be a teenager. Can you believe that?
他马上就要成年了 时光飞逝啊
He wants a dirt bike for his birthday.
他想要的生日礼物是辆摩托车
He ain't gettin' no dirt bike for his birthday.
那是不可能的
And Christopher, that's my little baby.
克里斯托弗 小儿子
Boy doesn't even know it, too.
小孩子啥都不懂
They look like great kids.
他们看上去很乖啊
Did you have a girlfriend while you were in there?
你难道在里面的那段时间就没有女朋友
That's a thing, right? Pen pal girlfriends?
有这档事吧 笔友什么的
Well, uh, uh, no.
没有
I mean, that's a thing. I guess.
我是说 我猜有这种事
But, I didn't have one, no.
但是我没有
That's a shame.
真可惜
All right. I'm just gonna come right out and say this.
好吧 我就直说了
I always told myself that if I ever had the chance,
我经常跟自己说 只要你出狱了
if you ever got out, that I would offer myself to you,
一旦我有机会 我就把自己献给你
offer my body, if that's somethin' that you would want.
肉体也可以的 如果你想要的话
I mean, I'm-I'm a happily married woman.
我是说 我是个幸福的已婚女性
I don't wanna be your girlfriend or anything like that.
我不想做你的女朋友啥的
I just thought it-it's just somethin' that I thought that you might need.
我只是觉得你可能有这需要
I'm sorry. I'm bein' ridiculous.
抱歉 我开始瞎扯了
I shouldn't even--
我真不该...
I believe I would like that.
我觉得我很需要
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表