剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
I remember him.
我还记得他
I'm not plannin' to work here. I just wanted you to know.
顺便告诉你 我不准备在这工作
Somebody been talkin' to you?
有人找你谈过吗
When I was a kid, I--
我还是孩子时...
even then, I knew I wouldn't work here.
即便那时 我就知道我不会在这工作
I just wasn't...
我不是...
I wanted to tell him, but I couldn't.
我想告诉他 但说不出口
Somethin' like that
这种事
would be hard for a boy to tell his father.
孩子很难对父亲说出口
In hindsight, I'm glad I didn't.
现在看来 我很高兴我没说
You don't trust my judgment, do you?
你不相信我的判断 对吗
I think you see the good in everybody you meet, Tawney.
你认为所有人都性本善 托妮
But, I'm here to tell you not all people are good.
但我必须告诉你 并非所有人都是好人
I know good, decent people, people I've known my whole life,
一些我认识很久的人 正派的好人
people I would trust my own children with,
我愿将自己孩子相托付的人
that believe in their hearts that he is a cold-blooded killer.
他们都认定他是个冷血杀手
And you can't dismiss that
不能因为你不愿相信
just because you don't want it to be true.
就忽略这点
Now, look, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.
听着 我可以对他持保留态度
Okay? For you, for mom, for dad, Jared,
好吗 为了你 为了爸妈和杰瑞德
hell, even Amantha.
甚至为了阿曼莎
All I'm saying, is for him to be on death row all those years,
我只想说 他做死囚这么多年
knowing what was facing him,
明知身处囹圄
and he didn't do nothin' to get right with the lord,
也从没主动向主寻求救赎
and then he gets out, and in six days,
然后一被释放 六天后
he gets testified to by some pretty, young woman--
他就被年轻貌美的女子见证...
I don't appreciate that.
我不喜欢你这样说
and all of a sudden, he's filled with the spirit!
突然之间 他就被圣灵感知了
I'm sorry, but that seems pretty damn suspicious to me.
对不起 但我觉得这很可疑
I don't think--
我不这么认为
I believe he meant it.
我相信他是真心的
Then there's nothin' left to talk about.
那我们就没什么好说了
I'm gonna go check on dad.
我去看看父亲
Got the big semi-annual tire sale comin' up.
年中轮胎大促销快到了
A lot of good that's gonna do.
看能促销多少
Hey, bud. See the dancing man?
伙计 看到充气跳舞人吗
I hope you got it on sale.
但愿那东西你也能促销掉
Got all the fliers, 5,000.
传♥单♥到了 五千张
5,000.
五千张
Got a good deal. Don't worry.
折扣很诱人 别担心
I'm worried where we're gonna find 5,000 cars to put 'em on.
我担心上哪里去找五千辆车发传♥单♥
One at a time.
一辆一辆来呗
I think we'll be lucky to get one
如果五百人里
in five hundred of those to even come in.
有一人能来 我们都算走运了
That'll be somethin'. How was the seminar?
确实不容易 研讨班还好吗
It was okay.
还好
Everything all right at home?
家里也好吧
Yeah-- it's fine, dad. Where-where's the ceramic mechanic?
好 没事 爸爸 陶瓷技工哪去了
Oh, Daniel took it.
丹尼尔拿走了
What?
什么
Well, he came by here.
他顺路来过
He look kind of pitiful too.
看起来令人同情
Yeah. He's got that look down.
对 他成天摆那脸
What did he want with the mechanic?
他为什么拿走技工
Well, it belonged to his daddy.
那本来就属于他父亲
It belongs to the store!
那属于店里
Well, I didn't know you cared so much for it.
我不知道你这么在意那东西
I touch it every day that I come in here!
我每天上班都会摸一下
Really? Why?
是吗 为什么
I don't know, luck or--
我不知道 求好运吧...
never mind why I touch it. The point is I touch it.
我为什么摸不重要 重要的是我会摸
We'll get another one.
我们再买♥♥一个就行了
That's not the point, dad.
这不是重点 爸爸
Why don't you go back home,
你还是回家
get some rest, and I'll put out the fliers?
休息一下 我来发传♥单♥吧
No, I'll put 'em out. I need to get some fresh air.
不 我去发 我想透透气
Do we know what time he made his escape?
他什么时候偷跑出去的
No, but he stopped by the store mid-morning to see your dad.
不知道 但他早晨顺路去看过你♥爸♥爸
Dad?
我爸爸
Oh, Ted, I mean.
我是说泰德
Ted say how he was doin'? Dishevelled.
泰德没说他怎样 蓬乱不堪
So, what do we do?
我们该怎么办
Call the men in white coats?
联♥系♥疯人院吗
Are there still men in white coats?
疯人院还存在吗
I hope not.
但愿不存在
How about the men in white hats?
好人都到哪去了
They never existed.
好人从来不存在
Deep down, you're darker than I am, mother.
内心深处 你比我还黑暗 妈妈
Admit it.
承认吧
I don't think I wanna do that, Amantha.
我不想那样做 阿曼莎
Well, I guess we just wait, then.
那我们就静观其变吧
I think so. He'll be--
是啊 他会...
Fucked up.
被整垮的
I'm gonna start finishing my own sentences.
我以后一定要自己说完后半句
Please, mother, don't take away one of my few pleasures.
拜托 妈妈 别夺走我仅剩的几个乐趣
Mom! Janet!
妈妈 珍妮特
It's Teddy!
我是小泰
Lord works in mysterious ways.
神谕凡人无法理解
Be right down!
马上下来
I hope it's okay I just dropped by like I always have.
希望我像以前一样顺道拜访没什么不妥
Of course. No pie.
当然 没馅饼了
That's okay-- no worries.
没关系 别担心
There's monkey bread on the counter.
桌上有猴面包
Teddy.
要吗 小泰
Sure.
当然
So, Daniel adjusting okay?
那么 丹尼尔适应的还好吗
Splendidly.
非常好
I can't say I wasn't a little surprised by his decision.
不得不说 我对他的决定有点惊讶
Decision?
决定
He didn't tell ya?
他没告诉你们吗
What decision?
什么决定
Turning his life over to the lord.
投入主的怀抱
What?
什么
Washed in the blood.
"宝血洗净"
What in the hell are you talkin' about, Teddy?
你到底在说什么 小泰
Daniel's getting baptized tonight at the jubilee.
丹尼尔会在周♥年♥庆♥上受洗
I assumed ya'll knew.
我以为你们知道
Hey, Daniel.
丹尼尔
Hey, Jared.
杰瑞德
Been a while.
我坐了一会儿了
Yeah-- heard that.
是啊 我听说了
It's a trip thinkin' of you being here, now.
很难想象你如今在这里上学
Yeah, I bet.
对 没错
Can we help you with something?
需要我们帮什么忙吗
Uh, you want me to call mom?
要我联♥系♥妈妈吗
See if she can come pick you up?
看她能来接你吗
I'll walk. Thank you, though.
我走路就好 谢谢
Get back to class.
回♥教♥室吧
Daniel and Tawney been hanging out a little bit.
丹尼尔和托妮最近有待在一起
When? When I was out of town, for one.
什么时候 比如我出城的时候
They met at the church.
他们在教堂见面
She might've hung out with him here-- I don't know.
她也许还来这见他 我不知道
She hasn't. How do you know?
她没来 你怎么知道
What's your point? My point?
你想说什么 想说什么
You ever think how it makes me feel to have to come over here?
你想过我不得不来这是什么感受吗
I don't really care how you feel, Ted.
我真不在意你的感受 泰德
Amantha.
阿曼莎
I just thought you'd like to know, that's all.
我只觉得你们会想知道 就这样
Thought you assumed we already did.
你不是觉得我们早知道了吗
In case you didn't.
以免你们不知道
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表