剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
Is he awake yet?
他醒了吗
Why are you whispering?
你这么小声干吗
I don't know.
我也不知道
I think he's in the bathroom.
他应该在卫生间呢
Okay. Well, the plan is to stay in Atlanta tonight.
好吧 我的计划是今晚住亚特兰大
Finish packin'. Be back tomorrow, as soon as I can.
收拾好行李 明天尽快回来
You don't need more time than that?
这点时间够吗
I'll be fine. Not much to pack, really.
够了 也没多少东西
A phone. I didn't get him a phone.
手♥机♥ 我还没给他准备手♥机♥
Mom did.
妈妈准备了
You did?
是吗
That's wonderful. When did you--
真不错 什么时候
Yesterday. You were right.
昨天的事 你说得对
We need to be able to get a hold of him.
我们得和他时刻保持联♥系♥
I hope he's receptive to the idea.
希望他能接受我们的安排
He's got 1,500 minutes, I think.
他有1500分钟
Okay.
好吧
Well, we'll see how he does with that.
到时候看他愿不愿意吧
Oh, I should get the number before Patience.
我应该先记下号♥码 耐心点
What?
什么
Such a showoff.
你可真爱炫耀
Why is efficiency considering showing off in the modern world?
高效在现代社会怎么会是炫耀了呢
Well, okay.
好了
I'm just a phone call away.
有事给我打电♥话♥
We'll be fine.
我们会没事的
I will. Can't vouch for mom.
我肯定没事 妈妈就难说了
Oh, now.
别这么说
Love ya'll.
爱你们
Drive safe, okay?
开车小心
Good morning.
早上好
Good morning, Daniel.
早上好 丹尼尔
Mom.
妈妈
Yes?
怎么了
I think I need glasses.
我好像需要一副眼镜
Okay.
好的
I'm sorry, Mr. Stern.
抱歉 斯特恩先生
Miss Person will be with you in just a moment.
柏森女士马上就好
Mr. Stern,
斯特恩先生
I'm sorry. I got caught on a conference call.
不好意思 刚被电♥话♥会议耽搁了
You know how those are.
你懂的
I do. Jon.
明白 叫我乔恩吧
Sondra, please.
我是桑德拉 请进
Lenton? Did you offer Mr. Stern... I did.
兰登 你给斯特恩先生 我给了
and my dinner plate is It's on its way.
还有我的餐盘 已经在路上了
Okay. Please.
好的 请进
Please. Sorry it took me so long to get to you,
请坐吧 抱歉拖了这么久才见你
but I have four counties that I have to attend to. Of course.
但有四个县的事不得不先处理 不要紧
Not like the city, I imagine.
这和城市可不同
Which city?
哪个城市
Take your pick.
随你选
Anyhow, how can I help you?
总之 我有什么能帮你的
And I encourage getting to the point.
我希望你能开门见山
You have no case.
你们无法立案
I hope that's subjective.
希望这是你的主观想法
The confession was coerced.
他是被强迫招供的
He was in there for 11 hours, without a lawyer,
他在里面待了11个小时 没有律师在场
and only the last hour was recorded.
只有最后一个小时有记录
I'm sorry.
不好意思
The only interruption I okayed was for lunch.
我唯一能容忍♥被打断的情况就是送餐
Do you mind? Of course not.
你不介意吧 当然不
Lenton. Please, go on.
兰登 请继续说
Well, I think it's clear. Yeast rolls.
我认为很明显 蛋糕香面包
Butter? Yes, ma'am.
有奶油吗 有的
Excellent.
很好
The interrogation--
那场审问
eleven hours, no counsel, so on, so on.
11个小时 没有律师 等等
I'll move to have it suppressed.
我会申请审问结果作废
Okay.
好
And those great witnesses back then, the party boys,
还有当时那些伟大的证人 那些派对男
if you call them in again to testify against Daniel,
如果你再叫他们指证丹尼尔的话
I will skewer them. Okay.
我可饶不了他们 好
I mean, come on.
拜托
Hasn't he suffered enough?
他受的罪还不够多吗
Not if he's guilty.
如果他有罪就不够
But, he's not guilty, Sondra.
但他是清白的 桑德拉
Surely, you know that.
你心知肚明
Jon, please don't tell me what I know.
乔恩 请不要对我妄自揣测
I'm reviewing the case, and it's still exceptionally strong,
我在重审此案 目前的结果仍对他很不利
no matter the DNA results. Seriously?
尽管DNA结果有异 真的假的
Jon, it's inconclusive.
乔恩 光是DNA并不足够
It's confusing.
而且让人费解
Now, the results may have been sufficient to vacate the original case,
检测结果或许可以质疑本案最初的结论
but you barely squeaked by with the judges up there on that court,
但光这点证据很难让法官信服
and you know that.
这你是知道的
It's not gonna play down here with regular folk.
民众的呼声也不会因此减小
But, if you'd like to bring me some truly compelling arguments,
但你若能给我一些确凿的证据
my door is always open.
我随时恭迎
First or second?
第一个还是第二个
First.
第一个
First or second?
第一个还是第二个
First.
第一个
First or second?
第一个还是第二个
First.
第一个
Good.
好
Well, it's Mild, the, uh, nearsightedness.
你有轻微的近视
There is a thing called, uh, near work myopia.
这是近距离工作所导致的
The muscles lock in to, uh, to near focus from prolonged use
眼部肌肉长时间处于近焦状态
at closer distances or from lack of use at longer distances.
由过多近距离用眼 或缺乏所需的远眺所致
Same thing, really.
两个概念差不多
Okay.
好
Glasses should clear things up in the short-term,
配戴眼镜可以在短期内让视力恢复
or your eyes may just do it all on their own.
不作处理的话 自己也能慢慢恢复
I see.
明白了
How are they?
感觉如何
Like I've been lookin' at shadows on a cave wall.
就像在看洞壁上的影响一样
As in "Plato's cave?"
是"柏拉图的洞穴"那种吗
Yes.
对
I haven't thought about that since--
我很久没想起这个了 自从
A book report?
那份读书报告吗
Well, I was more of an advisor.
我当时更像是顾问
I didn't really understand the allegory back then.
我当时并不怎么明白那则寓言的含义
But, I will say this, mother.
妈妈 但我得说
Yes?
什么
Plato was onto somethin'.
柏拉图的见解很独到
He was considered fairly astute.
他以睿智闻名
One, two, three, four, five, six,
一 二 三 四 五 六
seven, eight, nine.
七 八 九
Two of Hearts. Man!
红桃2 不是吧
One, two, and three for good measure.
一 二 再加个三
Don't strain anything.
可别累坏了
King of Diamonds.
方片K
Oh, bullshit!
见鬼
Don't shoot me. I'm just the messenger.
别杀我 我只是个传话的
How I know you ain't lyin' to me?
我怎么知道你有没有说谎
And how do I know you're actually doin' the push-ups?
那我又怎么知道你到底做没做俯卧撑
True.
确实
All right.
好吧
Loser of this game is really the winner anyway.
这游戏的输家才是人生赢家
You know, with this new group behind ya,
你知道 你的这个新的团队
you might actually get out one day, D.
没准能让你出去 D
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表