剧集 | 乱世德心(2015) | 导航列表
*When a moth finds a flame*
*Midnight city life ablaze*
*A shot in the dark*
乱世德心
第一季 第二集
*Is all that it takes*
好啊 拿着这把
All right. Use this one right here.
谁敢惹你
Anybody gives you any shit,
直接就可以爆他的头
you blow the back of their head right off.
没人敢惹我
Nobody gives me any shit.
当然没有 我告诉你 伙计
Of course not. And you gotta know, my man,
这桌面上的家伙都绝对可靠
this here is all dependable shoot right here.
每一把枪都追查不到来源
Every last one of these guns is untraceable.
绝对不会留下任何痕迹
Clean like a goddamn whistle.
而且如果你全都看不上
And if you don't like any of this shit,
我还可以再给你找别些的
I could bring you some other shit.
懂我意思吧 点22 点38 点45
You know what I'm saying? .22s, .38s, .45s,
贝雷塔手♥枪♥ 老式六发左轮
BerettaS. Big old six-shooter.
你要什么我都可以弄到
Whatever you need, I got it.
-我喜欢这支 -选得好
- I like this one. - That's a nice choice.
简简单单 又稳又准
Plain and simple. Steady and true.
选史密斯威森手♥枪♥永远不会错
Can never go wrong with a Smith & Wesson.
好啊 感谢惠顾
All right. Good doing business with you.
如果你要任何枪弹有关的东西
Now if you need anything in terms of firepower,
尽管跟我提
you let me know.
你要霰弹枪我有
You need shotguns, I got shotguns.
你要手榴弹 机关枪 炸♥药♥
You need hand grenades, machine guns, explosives.
尽管提 我这儿应有尽有
You let me know. I got it.
你想炸飞什么车
You wanna blow up a goddamn car,
我帮你弄
I'll set you up.
二话不说就把车子
Give you no shit to send a car
炸到河对面的新泽西去 轻而易举
over the river into New Jersey, no sweat.
没别的事了
We're done here.
好 你需要的时候
All right. You need anything,
知道在哪儿能找到我
you know where to find me.
我当然知道
Yes, I do.
好啊
Yeah.
肖恩 我是你表哥 快开门
Sean, it's your cousin! Open up.
稍等 我穿条裤子
One second! I just gotta put on some drawers.
快进去 等我叫你再出来
Go inside, and don't come out until I tell ya.
来了来了
All right, I'm coming.
请千万告诉我你没有那么蠢
Please tell me you're not that friggin' stupid.
因为我得知道自己没有错信一个白♥痴♥
Because I need to know if I put my trust in a complete moron.
我不明白你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你不明白我在说什么吗
You have no idea what I'm talking about?
不明白 你叫我别理达菲的事 我照做了
No, you told me to cut off things with Duffy, and I did.
你把我当傻子吗
Do you take me for some kind of jerkoff,
昨晚你♥爸♥妈之间
and did something happen
发生什么事了吗
between your mother and father last night?
没有 怎么了 你要问什么
No. No. Why? What are you getting at?
如果有什么我该知道的
If you got something you need to tell me,
一定要告诉我 懂吗 我绝不会说出去
you can tell me, okay? I will go to the grave with it.
但我现在必须知道
But I need to know right now.
特里 我发誓 我完全不知道
Terry, I swear, I have no idea
你究竟在说些什么
what the hell you're talking about.
告诉我到底怎么了
Now what happened?
昨晚有人对你♥爸♥下了手
Somebody got to your father last night.
几小时前 他们把你♥爸♥从东河里捞了出来
They pulled him out of the East River a couple of hours ago.
-真想不到 -是啊 想不到吧
- How about that? - Yeah, how about that?
有人替我下手了
Somebody did my dirty work for me.
现在你正面回答我
Hey. I need a straight answer right now.
如果是你干的 我能把这事压下来
If you did this, I can make it go away,
但我需要知道实情
but in order to do that, I need the truth,
现在就告诉我
and I want it right now.
特里 我向你保证
Terry... I give you my word.
我跟这事无关
I had no part in it.
但我要为此干一杯
But I will drink to it.
喂
Hello?
小泰 我是苏茜
Hey, T. It's me, Suzie.
抱歉这么早打电♥话♥
Um, I'm sorry to call this early.
我不敢回家
I'm just s-so scared to go home.
我能到你那去吗
Can I come over to your place?
怎么了
Why? What's wrong?
见面再告诉你
I'll tell you when I see you.
我能过来吗 拜托
Can I come over, please?
看情况 发生什么事了
Depends. What's going on?
我看到不该看的事情了
I... saw something I shouldn't have seen.
告诉我发生什么了 苏茜
Just tell me what happened, Suze.
我昨晚看到欧先生被人杀了
I saw Mr. O get killed last night.
天呐 在哪儿
Holy shit. Where'd it happen?
老天啊 我见面自然会告诉你的
Jesus Christ, I will tell you when I see you.
我能过来吗 求求你 小泰
Can I come over, please, T.?
好 过来吧
Okay. Yeah.
前边就是他家吧
I think his place is up here, right?
那混♥蛋♥在那里
Ah, there's the mope now.
瞧瞧他
Look at him.
史密提
Smitty!
我该走了
I'm outta here.
史密提
Yo, Smitty.
你怎么说 混球
What do you say, asshole, huh?
你知道什么 史密提
What do you know, Smitty?
有什么消息吗
Huh? What do you got?
我什么都不知道 什么都还不知道呢
I don't know nothin'. Nothin'. Not yet. Not yet.
什么都不知道吗 一点头绪都没有吗
Nothin', huh? Not a clue, huh?
是啊 我不知道...
Yeah, uh, I don't know --
我也是几个钟头前才知道的啊
Look, I just found out myself a few hours ago, man.
我还没缓过神来 他是我的朋友
I'm in shock. He was a friend of mine.
欧先生是我的朋友
Mr. O. was my friend.
我不知道谁会对他下这样的毒手
I don't know who would do somethin' like this to him.
是啊 因为他是个大圣人 对吗
Yeah, because he was such a prince of a guy, right?
是啊 那就猜猜看呗
Yeah, take a stab in the dark.
说起来 这可不算凭空猜测
You know -- you know, not for nothin',
说不定是你表弟肖恩干的
maybe it was your cousin Sean.
你是想让我们把你打得满地找牙吗 史密提
Are you lookin' to get your teeth knocked in, Smitty?
你什么毛病啊
What's the matter with you, huh?
没有别的好想法了吗
You ain't got no other brilliant ideas?
达菲 达菲那小子...
Duffy -- that kid Duffy --
别再耍我们了
Hey, stop jerking us off!
他去过台球房♥
He was in the pool hall!
他和欧先生几天前谈过话
He had words with Mr. O. a couple of days ago.
我知道我姨夫最近很不安分
I know my uncle was getting restless.
我知道他对你们和老大的约定
I know he was unhappy with the arrangement
很不满
you guys had with the big guy.
我想知道 你觉得是不是帕顿知道了这件事
And I'm wondering, do you think Patton found out about that?
你为什么这么想
Why would you think that?
因为他告诉我
Because he told me
你们这群蠢货想要采取行动
you dopes were thinking about making a move.
我一点都没那么想
I wasn't thinking anything like that.
我告诉他这不是好主意
I told him it was a bad idea.
是那个小子 里奇·凯恩
It was that kid, Richie Kane.
是他在说那些鬼话 说要...
He was putting all that bullshit, talking about --
我不在乎这是谁的主意
I do not give a shit whose idea it was.
是不是发生了什么事 导致帕顿下了狠手
Did something happen to give Patton a reason to whack him?
没有 据我所知没有
No, not that I know of.
为了你好 我希望没有
Well, I hope not for your sake,
因为我们所有人现在最不需要的
'cause the last thing any of us need
就是一场狗屁战争
is some kind of bullshit war.
是啊 一场你们根本不可能赢的战争
Yeah, a war that youse can't possibly win.
这你明白吧 蠢货
You understand that, right, dummy?
你听到什么风声 史密提 立刻联♥系♥我们
You hear somethin', Smitty, you'll be in touch.
我完全同意 特里 你知道我是个赌徒
I couldn't agree more, Terry. You know I'm a gambler.
你了解我 我混这条道只为挣点小钱
You know me. I'm just in it for the money.
爷爷
Grandpa?
剧集 | 乱世德心(2015) | 导航列表