剧集 | 乱世德心(2015) | 导航列表
我觉得我们不该在他人面前露面
I don't think we should show our faces.
完成这事之前 我们要保持低调
We should lay low till we get this done.
你最近可真是个开心果
You're a real barrel of laughs these days, you know that?
我之前进来的时候 看到了个妓♥女♥
You know, I saw this hooker when I came in before.
穿着红色裙子的金发小美女
Little blondie with a red dress.
她让我想起了你的女人 莎拉
She reminded me of your girl Sarah.
我想下去 把她叫上来
I was thinking about going down there and grabbing her.
为什么 因为她让你想起莎拉吗
Why? 'Cause she reminded you of Sarah?
对 我喜欢你的女人 你还想让我说什么
Yeah, I like your girl. What do you want me to say?
她完全吸引了我的目光
I couldn't keep my eyes off her.
你太坏了 你个烂货
Well, too bad about you, you prick.
你管好你自己吧
You keep your eyes to yourself.
别这么大发雷霆啊
Hey, don't get your ass bent out of shape.
你想让我去把她给你带过来
Look, you want me to go get her for you,
我会再另找个人的
and I'll get someone else for myself?
不 我不想和妓♥女♥上♥床♥
No, I don't want a whore.
我想安静呆着 喝几杯酒
I want to sit tight, drink my beer,
做我们该做的事
and do what we got to do tonight,
然后我就回去了
And then I'm going back.
回哪去
Going back where?
北部
Upstate.
我受够了
I'm done with this shit.
你受够了
You're done with this shit?
什么时候的事 我以为我们都计划好了
Since when, huh? I thought we had a plan.
你想让我说什么 里奇
What do you want me to say, Richie?
我会遵守约定处理掉拉斯提
I'll take care of Rusty like I promised.
然后我就退出了
But then I'm done.
你在做什么 你是跟我分手呢吗
Hey, what are you doing? You breaking up with me?
怎么 你陷入爱河了 大情圣
What? Are you in love, Romeo, hmm?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
好吧 随便你
All right, suit yourself.
我不明白你为什么
I don't understand why the hell
要对你叔叔说那些
you would say something to your uncle.
你疯了吗 我什么都没说
What are you, crazy? I didn't say anything.
塞尔焦说的
It was Sergio.
他怎么知道的
Well, how the hell did he know?
你觉得呢
How do you think he knew?
他看见我们了
He saw us.
什么时候
When?
我不知道 但他看见了
I don't know, but he did.
他看见什么了 伯纳黛特
Well, what does he think he saw, Bernadette?
除非我是精神错乱 不然我们什么也没做啊
Because, unless I'm twisted, we haven't done anything.
或许我们该做点什么
Maybe we should've.
因为我们都为此付出代价了
'Cause we're sure paying the price like we did.
我确实付出了代价
Yeah, I'm paying the price, all right.
我可能
You know, there's a chance
要被开除出部门了
I might get bounced out of the division,
我以为是因为你叔叔的缘故
and I thought it was because of your uncle.
但我现在认为
And now I'm thinking it
是因为我们俩
might have something to do with me and you.
那...
Well, then...
或许我们更有理由做了
Maybe it gives us more of a reason.
你怎么了 伯纳黛特
What's with you, Bernadette, huh?
我现在的破事已经够多了
I got enough bad shit going on right now
没精力陪你玩
than to deal with you playing me like you been playing me.
或许我已经不想再玩了
Well, maybe playtime's over.
我要给你看点东西
I want to show you something.
-我们为什么来这 -这是个惊喜
- What are we doing here? - Uh, it's a surprise.
什么样的惊喜
What kind of a surprise?
我住在这
Well, this is where I live.
你住这吗
You live here?
你为什么住在这个街区
What are you doing in this neighborhood?
我不想任何人知道我要做什么
Well, I don't want everyone knowing what the hell I was up to,
所以我想我应该搬离原来的那一片
so I figured I should get a place out of the neighborhood.
所以你才想要和我溜溜弯
Oh, so that's why you wanted to go for a walk
好到这边来
all the way up here.
上来喝一杯吧
Come up for a drink?
-我是马尔登 -我是你♥爸♥
- Muldoon. - It's your father.
我想知道调查的进展
I need an update on this investigation.
我和你无话可说
I got nothing to say to you.
-你为什么这么生气 -我想想啊
- What are you all pissy about? - Well, let's see.
你和妈妈背着我
The fact that you and Mom went behind my back
帮克里斯汀找房♥子
and are helping Christine to look for a house
还付了首♥付♥
and make the down payment.
你不觉得这事
You don't think that's something
应该先和我商量一下吗
you should've discussed with me first?
不 因为我已经知道你会怎么回答了
No, 'cause I already know what your answer would be.
是吗 那为什么
Yeah? Well, then why did
你还要那么做呢
you think it was a smart idea to do that?
因为她不想她的孩子住在那种地方
Because that girl wants her kids out of the neighborhood,
他们确实也不该住在那种地方
and they should be out of the neighborhood.
爸 这事跟你没关系
Hey, dad, it's none of your business.
但她嫁了一个只顾及自己的感受的
But she's married to a stubborn, old donkey prick
固执的蠢货
whose only concern is for himself.
你猜怎么着 我们没向你求助
Well, guess what. We didn't ask for your help
因为我们不需要你的帮助
because we don't need your help.
-现在 我要去工作了 再见 -好吧
- Now, I got work to do. Goodbye. - Alright.
马尔登 跟我聊聊
Muldoon, let me get a minute with you.
怎么了 路易小子
What's the word, Lou?
我们这个月成绩如何
So, how'd we do this month?
鉴于发生的这些事 算是意外地不错
Surprisingly well, given everything that's going on.
这么说西边的战争没对我们造成太大影响
So the war on the west side didn't screw us up too badly.
还没有 但如果持续下去 谁知道呢
Not yet, but if it continues, who knows?
最近有什么消息
What's the latest?
我什么消息都没有
I really got nothing.
我的确坐下来和帕顿谈了谈
You know, I did a sit-down with Patton.
他什么关于戴维斯的线索都没给我
He was giving me nothing on Davis.
我稍后还会和一个密探碰面
I got a meeting later on with a stoolie
他号♥称他有情报 我们到时再看
who claims he knows some shit, so we'll see.
地狱厨房♥里鱼龙混杂
All right, there's too many eyes in Hell's Kitchen.
我可不希望那群混♥蛋♥
And I don't want them assholes
把我们的好事搅得乱七八糟
screwing up the good thing we got going here.
听着 我觉得你不必担心
I know, and look, I don't think you have to worry about it.
帕顿说了 他们快收尾了
I mean, Patton said they were almost at the end.
等着瞧瞧他这话是什么意思
So we'll see what that means.
你今天出勤 把谢伊也带上
So when you go out today, I want you to take Shea with you.
他之前和其他人出过几次任务
Now, I know he's gone out with the other guys,
你也知道 对他的评价毁誉参半
and as you know, the reviews have been mixed.
我不明白我们为什么要在乎
I don't know why we give a shit
别人是怎么想的
about what the other guys think, all right?
谢伊的爸爸身居高位
Shea's old man is a boss,
他和约翰松也走得很近
and him and Johanson are asshole buddies.
我们对此都心知肚明 但队长下周
All right, we all know that, but the Captain's having lunch
要和这小子的爸爸共进午餐
with the boy's father next week,
他希望如果可能的话
and he wants to at least have some positive shit
可以至少夸夸这小子 懂吗
to say about the kid if that's possible, you know?
因为如此
And -- and because of that,
我们特别选中了你 带他出勤
you specifically have been chosen to take the kid out.
我懂了
I hear you.
包在我身上 路易小子
Consider it done, Lou.
祝你一天好心情
Have a good day.
已经不能更好了
Couldn't get better.
文斯 有空吗 我要找你谈谈
Hey, Vince, when you get a minute, take a seat.
我得挂了 挂了
Uh... I gotta go. I gotta go.
怎么了 特里
What's up, Terry?
听着 我们的好事现在进行得很顺利
Look, we have got a very good thing going on here,
如果你把它搞砸了就太可惜了
and it would be a shame if you blew it.
我要知道我能不能信任你
So I need to know if I can trust you.
我向你保证 特里
Oh, I give you my word, Terry.
对天发誓 我得到教训了 伙计
My hand to god, I learned my lesson, pal.
剧集 | 乱世德心(2015) | 导航列表