剧集 | 乱世德心(2015) | 导航列表
Tonight!
这是我们最后一次给那个意大利混♥蛋♥机会了
This is the last break we give that dago prick, all right?
你敢说你从没给过西城那些
Tell me you never cut those Irish assholes
爱尔兰混♥蛋♥机会吗
on the west side a break.
没有 涉及到钱的时候从来没有
No, not when it comes to money.
输运仓储公♥司♥
Trucking and storage.
拉斯提 是我 达菲
Rusty, hey, it's me -- Duffy.
查到什么了 达菲
What'd you find out, Duffy?
据说凯恩消失了
Word on Kane is he's gone.
没有人见过他或他小弟霍普金斯
Nobody's seen or heard from him
也没人听到他们的消息
or his greasy little sidekick Hopkins.
那胆小鬼混♥蛋♥逃出城去了
Frickin' cowards skipped town.
是啊 介意我问问
Yeah, hey, you mind if I ask, uh,
你想找他聊聊是为了什么事吗
what you wanted to talk to him about?
这他妈不关你的事 混球
It's none of your goddamn business, you little shit.
如果有他们回城的消息
You get in touch with me if you hear them
就和我联♥系♥ 明白了吗
coming back into town, you understand?
是 是 是 是 当然
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Absolute.
如果有什么消息 我会联♥系♥你的
If I hear anything, I'll be in touch.
那你打算怎么办
So what do you wanna do?
拿剩下来的人开刀
Take out the rest of the crew.
逼凯恩那个混♥蛋♥露面
Force that prick Kane to show his face.
就从史密提开始
And we're gonna start with Smitty.
你父亲不会同意你那么做的
Your father ain't gonna approve of that.
自从我母亲因为生我而去世以后
My father hasn't approved a thing I've done
我父亲就从没同意过我做任何事
since my mother died giving birth to me.
听着 拉斯提 你走这条路
Listen, Rusty, you go down this road,
可就没法回头了
you gotta go all the way.
说到没法回头
Talking about going all the way.
就像我告诉你的 雷叔
Like I told you, uncle Red,
在那个鬼地方待了七年之后
after seven years in that shithole,
我再也不会坐以待毙了
I'm done waiting.
别担心了 你做了你必须做的
Don't worry about it. You did what you had to do.
再发生这种事 你就直接去找"大鱼"乔
If it happens again, you go to Joe Fish directly.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know,
但是文斯对泰代斯科深信不疑
but Vince swears by his guy Tedesco.
文斯和他的关系一直让我担心
Vince's relationship with him has always concerned me.
我也同样担心
What also concerns me very much
是不是拉图奇在暗度陈仓
is that I don't trust that Latucci isn't stealing from us.
好吧 我会盯着他的
All right. I'll keep an eye on him.
很好 还有一件事我想和你讨论一下
Good. There's another matter I'd like to discuss with you.
你的搭档布尔曼没有提起过
Your buddy Bullman ever mention anything about
他在帮助一个应♥召♥女郎
this call girl he's helping out?
应♥召♥女郎 没有
Call girl? No.
他说什么了
What did he say,
还有他在怎么帮她
and exactly how is he helping her?
他...他关照她
He's -- he's looking after her.
他说和这妞上♥床♥了吗
Did he says if he's banging this broad?
要不然他干吗关心她
Why else would he give a shit about her?
你知道我说的是谁吗
You got any clue who it might be?
能猜个八♥九♥不离十
Yep. I got a pretty good idea.
她是那种能让人神魂颠倒的类型吗
She, uh, the kinda girl you might fall for?
是 漂亮极了 而且还自称是老师
Yeah, she's knockout who also claims to be a schoolteacher.
该死 他不会连着都信吧
Oh, shit. He didn't fall for that one.
你最好和他谈谈
You might want to have a talk with him.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
我手头的破事够多了
I got enough bullshit going on right now.
我现在可顾不上关心布尔曼的感情生活
The last thing I need to worry about is Bullman's love life.
和他谈谈吧
Have the talk.
和这种女孩扯出感情纠葛
You don't want to get emotionally attached
可没好事 知道吗
to one of those kinda girls, okay?
相信我 我了解
Trust me, I know.
你好啊 亲爱的
What do you say, dollface?
我叔叔对你很不满 文斯
My uncle's pissed at you, Vince.
你先是逮捕了塞尔焦
First you arrest Sergio
然后又跑来威胁要逮捕他吗
and then you threaten to arrest him?
因为他犯法了
Well, he was breaking the law.
-很好笑 -听着 我爱你叔叔
- Very funny. - Look, I love your uncle,
可他总想瞒着我们做事
but he's always trying to slip shit past us,
而且已经让他得手过好几次了
and very often he succeeds.
这次他被抓着了而已
This time, he didn't.
得了吧 你真的有必要
Come on, did you really have to bring
带另一个警♥察♥去吗
that other cop down with you?
是的 需要给他个教训
Yeah. He needed to be sent a message.
而且 你叔叔并没有真被捕
Besides, your uncle didn't get arrested,
塞尔焦也已经放出来了
Sergio's back on the street,
现在大家不是都高兴了吗
and now everybody's happy again.
有人不高兴
Not everybody.
你不高兴吗
Oh, are you not happy?
或许我能帮你排解
Maybe there's something I could do about that.
想去兜兜风吗
You feel like taking a drive?
好啊 何不呢
Sure. Why not?
上车
Get in.
我一直在考虑你的事情
You know, I was thinking about your situation,
-我觉得你不该去跟那个老鸨干 -为什么
- and I don't think you should go with the madam. - Why not?
为什么要给她分你赚的钱
Why should you cut her in on what you make?
你知道她们会拿走你三成的钱吗
You know they take like 30% of your money?
知道 但她们能罩着我
Yeah, but then I'm protected.
不用担心再遇到像史密斯先生一样的变♥态♥了
I won't have to worry about another creep like Mr. Smith.
我已经搞定他了 不是吗
I took care of him, didn't it?
我有一个疯狂的想法
You know, I got this crazy idea.
我在想
You know, I was thinking, you know,
为什么不让我来罩着你呢
why don't I just look out for you?
那你想要多少报酬
Yeah, what kind of payment would you expect?
我不要钱 不是为了那个
I don't want no money. It ain't like that.
那你想要什么
Then what do you want?
我不知道
I don't know.
或许我只是想帮你
Maybe I just want to help you out.
你只是想帮忙
You just want to help?
好啊 何不呢
Sure. Why not?
我们下次
Look, what do you say that next time let's meet
换个地方见面 好吗
somewhere else, all right?
有事给我打电♥话♥
Just, uh, call me if you need me.
*You know*
*I love you*
说来你又为什么要掺和
What are you doing getting involved
你叔叔的生意呢
in your uncle's business, anyhow?
我也可以问你同样的问题
I should ask you the same question.
这属于我的工作 我们就是干这个的
It's part of the job. It's what we do.
那我还属于这个家族呢
And I'm part of the family.
也许我们也就该干这个
Maybe it's just what we do, too.
但你是女人
But you're a woman.
你不该被卷进这种破事
You shouldn't get caught up in this shit.
为什么
Why not?
因为这是肮脏的勾当 所以不应该
Because it's dirty work, that's why not.
要对付很多狠角儿
There's a lot of rough customers.
你可能会受伤
You could end up getting hurt.
我就是在这种环境里长大的
I've grown up surrounded by it.
而且我叔叔除了赌博没做别的生意
Besides, my uncle doesn't deal with anything besides gambling.
他太软弱 做不来其它的事
He's too much of a softy for that other stuff.
那你父亲怎么想
What does your father think?
他从来不掺和这些破事
He never messes around with this shit.
只顾自己的生意 不做违法的事
He just runs his business and keeps his nose clean.
是啊 一周七天在厨房♥里卖♥♥苦力
Yeah. Slaves away in that kitchen seven days a week.
你以为我也想要那样的生活吗
You think that's what I want, too?
不然呢 你想混黑帮吗
So, what? You want to become a mobster?
也许吧
Maybe.
除非有更好的机会出现
Unless something better comes along.
-不 文斯 -怎么
- No. Vince. - What?
-不行 -你突然变成了圣人吗
- Don't. - You're a saint all of a sudden?
你刚告诉我你想当黑帮成员呢
You were just telling me you want to become a mobster.
我能说什么
剧集 | 乱世德心(2015) | 导航列表