剧集 | 乱世德心(2015) | 导航列表
他让我们在他车里等她...等他
He told us to wait for her -- for him in his car,
他过了一会儿出来
And -- and then when he came out a little while later,
事情就发生了
that's when it happened.
-那朱蒂现在在哪呢 -我不知道
- And where's this Judy now? - I don't know.
他们一走 她就跑了
As soon as they left, she took off running.
你相信她不会说出去吗
Do you trust her not to talk?
我不确定
I don't really know.
这事太严重了 苏茜
This is serious, Suze.
你得守口如瓶
You've got to keep this shit to yourself.
你以为我不知道吗
You think I don't know that?
我能在这儿待两天吗
Can I just stay here for a couple of days?
我真的不想回自己家去
You know, I really don't wanna go back to my place.
不 我...我觉得这不是好主意
No, I'm -- I think that's a bad idea.
我要是你 就马上去港务局
Look, if I was you, I would go to port authority
坐上大巴离开
and get on a bus right now.
什么 你想让我现在就走吗
What? What, you want me to just leave right now?
要是他们知道我看见了 会杀了我的
When they find out I saw it, they will kill me.
我知道 而且如果他们在这儿找到你
I know, and they'll kill me, too,
也会杀了我的
if they find you here.
你必须走
You've gotta go.
你说真的吗
Are you serious right now?
我说真的
I'm serious.
抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉 你说抱歉 你真是抱歉啊
Sorry. Sorry. You're sorry. You're so sorry,
你抱歉到要赶我出去
you're kicking me out of your apartment.
真是混♥蛋♥
This is bullshit!
真是混♥蛋♥
This is bullshit!
你向我保证
You gotta promise me --
你向我保证你不会告诉任何人
You gotta promise me you won't tell a soul.
你不准告诉任何人
Hey! You won't tell nobody --
我不会告诉任何人的
I won't tell nobody,
但你赶快离开这里吧
but you have got to get outta here,
离开纽约
like out of New York.
-抱歉 -小泰
- Sorry. - T...
不会吧 他还在这里吗
Oh, no. He's still here?
是啊 他起床光着身子走过厨房♥
Yes. He got up, walked through the kitchen naked.
上了个卫生间 然后回去
Used the bathroom, and then went back
在沙发上继续睡了
and fell asleep on the couch.
芭布丝 真的很抱歉
Babs, I'm so sorry.
我现在就赶他出去 我保证
I'm gonna get him outta here right now, okay? I promise.
帕特里克
Hey, Patrick! Huh?
起来 快点 起来 起来
Let's go. Come on. Get up. Let's go.
小黛 早上好
Whoa. Hey, D., good morning.
不 别和我说"早上好" 都中午了
No, do not "Good morning" me. It's noon.
起来 穿好衣服
Get up! Put your clothes on.
我想和你聊聊你的室友
Hey, I wanna talk to you about your roommate.
她可真是个大美人
Talk about a good-lookin' broad.
她有什么故事 她是单身吗
What's her story? Is she single?
我早些时候见过她 感觉她对我有兴趣
I met her earlier. She seemed interested.
是啊 我还在这里呢 我是单身
Yes, I'm still here, and I'm single,
而且百分百对你没兴趣
and I'm absolutely 100% not interested.
你好啊 美女
Hello again, gorgeous.
之前的窥视秀真是抱歉了
Sorry about the peep show before.
实在也没多长可秀的
Actually, it wasn't much of a show.
午夜秀更好看一点
Midnight show is better.
我去上班了
I'm going to work.
我保证你回来的时候不会再看到这家伙了
I promise he's not gonna be here when you get back, okay?
喂
Hello?
-小黛 是我 肖恩 -你好 肖恩
- Hey, D., it's me, Sean. - Oh, hi, Sean.
等等 他怎么知道这个电♥话♥号♥码的
Wait. How'd he get this number?
因为是我告诉他的 就是这样
Because I gave it to him, that's why.
把电♥话♥给我 把电♥话♥给我
Give me the phone. Give me the phone.
帕特里克 别...
Patrick, do not take that --
肖尼 肖尼 肖尼 听我说
Seany, Seany, Seany, hey, listen,
关于我妹妹 我以为我们已经达成共识了
I thought we had a deal about my sister.
不 你让我帮你个忙
Uh, no, you asked me for a favor,
鉴于你上回找我帮忙 结果耍了我
and seeing as you screwed me over on the last favor
我不打算再帮你什么忙了
you asked of me, I'm not doing you any more favors.
所以把电♥话♥还给她吧
So put her back on the phone.
这样不对 豆豆佬 这样不对
This ain't right, beantown. This ain't right at all.
把电♥话♥还给她 达菲
Put her back on the phone, Duff.
-你好 -喂
- Hello? - Hey.
抱歉 我没想打扰你
Sorry. I don't mean to bother you,
但 我不知道还能打给谁
but, uh, I didn't know who else to call.
不 没事的 出什么事了
No, it's fine. What's going on?
昨晚我爸被杀了
My father was killed last night.
什么
What?
天呐
Oh, my God.
肖恩 我很遗憾 你还好吗
Sean, I'm so sorry. Are you okay?
是啊 我要去街角喝几杯
Yeah. I'm...gonna go down to the corner and get started.
我想问问你愿不愿意来
Wondered if you would join me.
你不该去陪你妈妈吗
Well, shouldn't you be with your mother?
我现在就在她的公♥寓♥里
Well, I'm here at her apartment now,
我已经听她说了整整一小时
and for the last hour, I've heard her go on and on
我父亲是个多么好的人了
about what a great guy my father was,
-现在我真需要喝一杯 -你想什么时候见
- and now I need a drink. - When do you wanna meet?
我一挂电♥话♥就出门
Soon as I hang up the phone, I'm walking out the door.
不如我们一起去吃顿午餐吧
Well, how about we get some lunch instead?
-那样可以吗 -好主意
- How about that, huh? - Well, that's a good idea.
我请你吃煮鸡蛋和肝泥香肠三明治
I'll order you a hard-boiled egg and a liverwurst sandwich.
等会见
I'll see you when you get there.
怎么了
What happened?
他爸爸昨晚被杀了
His father was killed last night.
真是个悲剧
What a tragedy.
想不出有谁会想杀了他
Can't imagine who would wanna kill that guy.
在消愁吗
Drowning your sorrows?
刚好相反
Just the opposite.
我在庆祝自己解脱了
I'm celebrating my spoils.
给这位姑娘来杯威士忌
Get this girl a shot of whiskey.
我要啤酒
I'll have a beer.
外加一杯威士忌
And a shot of whiskey.
你还好吗
How you doin'?
我还好吗 我好极了
How am I doin'? I'm doin' great.
有人帮了我一个大忙
Somebody just did me a huge favor.
拜托 肖恩 我知道他不是什么大好人
Come on, Sean. I know he wasn't a great guy,
-但他还是你的 -不不 他不是个好人
- but he's still your -- - No, no, he wasn't a great guy.
实际上 他完完全全妥妥的是个狗娘...
In fact, he was a complete and utter mother--
抱歉
I'm sorry.
抱歉 是我无礼了
I'm sorry. My apologies.
你是位女士
You're -- you're a lady,
我不该在你面前讲这样的话
and I should not be using that kind of language in front of you.
没事 我听过更粗鲁的呢 你知道的
It's all right. I've heard worse, as you know.
但你说的对 你说的非常对
But you're right. You're absolutely right.
他不是个大好人 所以
He was not a great guy, and that's why
我们要喝六杯威士忌
we're gonna do six shots of whiskey
敬打死他的那六枪
to the six shots that did him in.
现在如果你愿意赏脸
And now if you would be so kind,
我要举杯敬子弹一号♥了
I'd like to propose a toast to bullet number one.
肖恩 我觉得这样不好
Sean, I don't think it's right.
小黛 我们讨论的这位
D., this is a guy...
经常殴打自己的妻子
who regularly beat the shit out of his wife --
而他妻子 我告诉你 她嫁给这个
a wife, mind you, that only married
该死的混球的唯一原因
the miserable son of a bitch
只是因为她才十六就被他搞大了肚子
because he got her pregnant when she was 16.
所以你 作为一个女人
So you, as a woman,
有充分的理由为他的死干杯喝彩
have every right to drink to his demise.
我还是觉得这样不太好
Well, I still don't think it's right.
但你的说辞很有说服力
But you make a compelling argument.
干杯
Cheers.
剩下的五杯呢
What about the next five?
剧集 | 乱世德心(2015) | 导航列表