剧集 | 乱世德心(2015) | 导航列表
*When a moth finds a flame*
*Midnight city life ablaze*
*A shot in the dark*
*Is all that it takes*
乱世德心
第一季 第七集
*If you're leavin'*
*If you're leavin'*
*Then get run*
*'Cause you won't make out*
*Better believe it*
*Better believe it*
*I'll find a good man there's no doubt*
你好啊
Hey, what'up?
*He's gonna be hard, strong*
*Love me longer than you*
*Baby, bye, bye, bye*
*Bye, bye, bye*
*Don't you come around no more*
*Bye, bye, bye*
*If you're cryin'*
*If you're cryin'*
*Don't look to me to wipe away your tears*
*You've been lyin'*
*You've been lyin'*
*Took me for a fool for 12 long years*
*Now I'm stronger, smarter, better*
*All without you*
*Baby, bye, bye, bye*
你好吗 副队长
What do you say, lieutenant?
你好啊 跟我讲讲 最近怎么样
What's up, baby? You tell me, what's the word?
全在这儿了
It's all there paid in full.
我就知道你靠得住 杰克
I wouldn't expect nothing less from you, Jack.
你知道我从不害羞的 朗尼 从不
You know I'm never shy, Lonnie. I'm never shy.
听着 我得问你个问题
Listen, I gotta ask you a question.
我得再抓个人
I gotta put another man up.
121街和第一大街交叉口的米奇·利伯蒂
Mickey Liberty on 121st and 1st.
这我可不太确定 杰克
I don't know about that, Jack.
那里离普莱森特大道太近了
That's a little too close to Pleasant Avenue.
那边是"大鱼"乔的地盘
That's Joe "Fish"'s territory.
你不会想招惹那麻烦的
You don't want that headache.
不 我们不是要找他的事
No, man, we ain't gonna be doin' his shit.
只是收拾自己的事而已
We'll be doing our shit.
但我也不想和那些意大利佬惹上麻烦
But I don't need no trouble from the Guineas up there neither.
我给乔通个气
Listen, I'll put the word out to Joe
-看他怎么说 -就这么定了
- and see what he says. - Solid.
那另一件事呢
Now what's that other thing
你说你还要跟我说件事
you said you needed to talk to me about.
弗朗齐
Frenchie!
说吧 告诉他
Go on, tell him.
我很不愿拿这种破事麻烦您
I hate to bother you with this kind of bullshit,
但是我表姐蒂娜 她问起过您
but it's my cousin Tina. She asked about you.
是吗 她问什么了
Yeah? What's she askin'?
她不愿说 只跟我说不关我的事
She wouldn't say. Told me it was none of my business.
说我一定要给您传个话 很重要
Said it was important that I got word to you.
好吧 告诉她我会联♥系♥她
All right, tell her I'll be in touch.
-没事了 -没事了
- You good? - We're good, baby.
再会
All right.
*Bye, bye, bye*
*Don't come around here no more*
弗朗齐是吗
French?
谢谢 宝贝
Thank you, baby.
弗朗齐 她还好吗
French, is she okay?
还好 但您应该给她打个电♥话♥
Yeah. But you should call.
*Stronger, love me longer than you*
*Baby, bye, bye, bye*
*Bye, bye, bye*
*Don't you come around no more*
*Bye, bye, bye*
孩子们 快点 你们要迟到了 快下车
All right, kids, hustle up. You're gonna be late. Let's go.
-爸爸 妈妈还好吗 -妈妈没事
- Dad, is mom okay? - Yeah, mom is fine.
她只是有点累了 好吗
She's just a little tired, okay?
-她在为什么事难过吗 -对 她很难过
- Is she sad about something? - Yeah, she's very sad.
她希望你们哥哥詹姆斯可以做个好学生
She wishes your brother James would be a better student.
你知道她不是因为这个不高兴的
That's not what she's upset about, and you know it.
好吧 你们两个 帮个忙
All right, you two, do me a favor,
好好上学去
have a wonderful day at school.
有意见的小子 留一下
You with the attitude, stay with me a second.
-动作快点 迈克尔 快 -再见爸爸
- Let's go, Michael, hustle it up. - See you, dad.
-关车门 -知道
- Close the door. - Got it.
她跟你说了什么
What'd she say to you?
她想搬家 她讨厌这里
She wants to move. She hates it here.
那你呢 真的想搬去郊区吗
And what about you? You really wanna move to the suburbs?
-我不在乎 -你没有想法吗
- I don't care. - You don't have an opinion one way or the other?
你的朋友们呢 你不觉得你会想念他们吗
What about your friends? You don't think you'd miss them?
我大部分朋友都已经搬走了
Most of my friends are gone.
好吧
All right.
你今天有什么考试吗
So what do you have today?
社会学考试
Uh, social studies test.
-你复习了吗 -复习了
- Did you study? - Yeah.
你不记得了吗 你说我昨晚不能出门
Remember? You said I couldn't go out last night.
不出门不等于复习了
That doesn't mean you studied.
好吧 我复习了
Yeah, I studied.
好
All right.
我今晚篮球训练之后会来接你
I'll pick you up after basketball practice today.
好 我能走了吗
Okay, can I go now?
当然 下车吧
Sure. Get outta here.
除非 你下车前想抱抱亲亲一下
Unless, of course, you want a hug and kiss before you go.
鲍勃·戴维斯为我工作了20年
Bob Davis worked for me for 20 years,
如今因为你 他死了
and now he's dead because of you.
我可没告诉他朝警♥察♥开枪
I didn't tell him to try to shoot it out with the cops.
可不是随便一个警♥察♥
Not just any cop --
那是特里·马尔登
Terry Muldoon.
一个我不想敌对的人
Whom I do not need as an enemy.
我需要马尔登先生这个朋友
I need Mr. Muldoon as a friend.
都是拉斯提的烂摊子
It's all Rusty's bullshit.
这个浑球每天都给我添堵
Every day that dumb shit does something to cause me grief.
他只是做了他该做的
He did what needed to be done.
是吗 真的吗
Did he, indeed?
那就请你给我好好解释一下
Why don't you explain it to me?
我绞尽脑汁想理解他的行为
See, I've been trying to wrap my brain around his behavior,
可还是完全理解不了
and I can't make any sense of it.
是这样的
Here's the thing.
你才刚把欧先生的生意交给史密提
No one's ever gonna suspect us of taking Smitty out
所以没人会怀疑是我们杀了他 对吧
days after you give him Mr. O.'s book, right?
这完全没有任何道理
Doesn't make any sense.
所以也没人会怀疑
And because of that, nobody's gonna suspect Rusty
是拉斯提杀了欧先生
of taking out Mr. O. either,
因为大家会自然觉得这两件案子有关
because they're naturally gonna try to connect the two.
除了欧先生那伙人
Except for Mr. O.'s crew,
所以才要处理掉他们
which is why we're gonna take care of them, too.
我的老天
Jesus christ.
你心目中的道理就是这样吗
And that's your idea of sense?
天呐
Jesus.
史密提胆小怕事
Smitty was scared shitless.
他很感激那份工作
He was grateful to have his job,
他的跟班也乐于为他工作
and his crew was happy to be workin' for him.
然后为我们所有人赚钱
and makin' money for all of us.
再说一遍 到底为什么要杀掉史密提
So tell me again, why the hell did he have to kill Smitty?
因为我之前跟你说过
Because, like I said to you before,
史密提那帮人永远都会忠于欧先生
I knew that Smitty was always gonna be loyal to Mr. O.,
而不是我们
and his guys, not to us.
天呐 忠于欧先生
Jesus christ, loyal to Mr. O.?
欧先生已经死了
Mr. O. was dead!
欧班侬已经死了 还是被拉斯提杀死的
O' Bannon was dead, killed by Rusty, for christ sake!
都是扯淡
It's all bullshit!
扯淡还乱流血死人 流的血太多了
Bullshit and bloodshed, too much goddamn bloodshed.
而且全都溅到我身上了
And it's smeared all over me.
有些时候只能用这种方式处理问题 乔
Sometimes, it's the only way to handle these situations, Joe.
记得老爸常说的吗
Remember what the old man always used to say?
"敢惹帕顿家人 就让你永远停顿"
"You cross a Patton, we cross you off."
老爸 老爸
Our father, our father.
老爸已经死了很久了 终于摆脱他了
The old man is dead. Long dead. And good goddamn riddance.
也终于摆脱当年那些疯狂野蛮的日子了
And good riddance to those crazy cowboy days as well.
我的天呐
Jesus christ.
现在你要听我的 要听得明明白白
Now you listen to me, and get it fairly clear,
我是发号♥施令的人
I'm givin' the orders here.
我是唯一发号♥施令的人 明白吗
剧集 | 乱世德心(2015) | 导航列表