剧集 | 乱世德心(2015) | 导航列表
*When a moth finds a flame*
*Midnight city life ablaze*
*A shot in the dark*
*Is all that it takes*
乱世德心
第一季 第l六集
你以为你能把这个藏起来是吗
You thought you could hide this from us, huh?
我发现它被塞在浴室垃圾桶里
I found it stuffed in the garbage in the bathroom.
这样吧 你要啤酒不
You know what? Do you -- do you want a beer?
我去给你拿瓶啤酒吧 看这成绩单
'Cause I'll go get you a beer. Because by the looks of this,
你这个学期都是醉着过来的
you must've been drunk all semester.
我就是不敢相信 你能接受
I just can't believe that you are okay
让这东西来代表你
with this being representative of you.
这成绩单会告诉全世界你是谁
This report card tells the world who you are
-你能做什么 -没那么糟糕
- and what you're capable of. - It's not that bad.
-没那么糟糕 -那你是对成绩还挺满意吗
- It's not that bad? - So you're comfortable with these grades?
-我尽力了 -尽力
- I did the best that I could. - The best you could?
看看啊 四个C一个D
Let's see, we got four C's, a D,
还有个F 这就是尽力了吗
and a F. That's your best?
今年的课难多了
Classes were much harder this year.
你整天都不把心思放在老师身上
Well, class is hard when you're not paying attention
课当然难了
to the teacher all day long,
你的时间全都忙着犯浑了
'cause you're too busy acting like a jerk-off!
不过 你要是愿意不仅做班里的小丑
But you know what? If you're okay being a dummy
而且还当个蠢货 那随你吧
in addition to being the class clown, be my guest.
滚去外面街角混着
Go hang out on the street corner,
跟那群瘾君子一起喝得醉醺醺的吧
get drunk with all the other dopes,
但愿你被抓那晚我不在场
and hopefully, I won't be there on the night you get locked up.
对 还有件事
Oh, yeah, and another thing --
你可以跟尼克斯[NBA球队]的票拜拜了
You can kiss those Knick tickets goodbye.
詹姆斯 不应该让我们逼着你
James, we shouldn't have to ride you
做作业 准备考试
to do your homework and study for your tests.
你应该自己想去做那些事
You should want to do it on your own.
你应该希望拿到全A的成绩单
You should want to get a report card with straight A's.
我们知道你能做到 你以前做到过的
We know you're capable of it. You've done it before.
他对我太凶了 妈妈 你很清楚
He's too tough on me, mom, and you know it.
我知道他对你凶 但这次不一样
I know that he's tough on you, but this is different.
就算是我也不能在这事上放过你
And even I'm not gonna let you get away with this.
宗教课得F 真棒 谢谢你
An F in religion. Great, thanks.
我得去听保罗修女说教了
Now I'm gonna have to hear from sister Paul.
我听说
So what's this I hear
你在帮一个妓♥女♥的忙是怎么回事
you're helping out with some prostitute?
-谁跟你说的 -约翰松
- Oh, where'd you hear that? - From Johanson.
不过他没告诉我这个美恶魔是谁
Although he did not tell me who this handsome devil is.
你真幽默
Yeah, that's funny.
没什么事 就是 你记得那个金发妞吗
Nah, it's just -- you remember the, uh, blond,
那个老师 我们几周前抓的
The schoolteacher we grabbed a few weeks ago?
记得 我一猜就是她
Yeah, yeah, I figured it might be her.
我只是跟她说 要是需要帮忙
Yeah, I just told her, you know, if she ever needed any help
就打电♥话♥给我 仅此而已
to give me a call, that's it.
你这是被什么迷住了要那么做啊 布尔
But what on earth would ever possess you do to that, bull?
除非 当然如果你是想跟她上♥床♥...
Unless, of course, you're looking to jump into the sack with her...
-不是的 -我祈祷上天你不是想要那样
- No. - ...which I pray to God you are not.
不不不 不是那样
No, no, no, it's not like that.
我只是...同情她
I just -- I felt bad for her.
市停尸房♥
你同情她 现在我同情你了
You felt bad for her? Now I feel bad for you.
托尼B
Tony B.!
我还以为我不用再遇见这些疯爱尔兰佬了呢
And here I thought I was done with these mad dog Irishmen.
-你好啊 -特里
- What do you say? - Hey, Terry.
-布尔 谢谢你们过来 -托尼
- Bull, thanks for coming down. - Tony.
你肯定是上辈子惹到谁了 朋友
You must've pissed somebody off in a past life, my friend.
是啊 都是报应
Yeah, well, payback's a bitch.
-科提斯 麻烦把布单掀 -好 长官
- Curtis, could you uncover him, please? - Yes, sir.
特里 布尔 你们看
Look, Terry, Bull,
我想你们可能认识这家伙
I figured you might know this hump, huh?
我们在西城发现他的
We found him on the west side.
看看这是谁 吉姆·苏利文
Look who it is. Jim Sullivan.
我逮过这混♥蛋♥得有20次
I must've collared this mutt 20 times.
他是我姨夫手下的人
Yeah, he was part of my uncle's crew.
也是史密提的左膀右臂
Smitty's right hand, too.
我们是在史密提那辆全新的凯迪拉克
Yeah, well, we found him in the passenger seat
副驾座上发现的他
of Smitty's brand-new Cadillac.
据调查 那可怜混♥蛋♥是那天新买♥♥的车
Apparently, the poor bastard just bought it that day.
那史密提呢
Yeah. And what about Smitty?
他不见踪影了
Nah, nah, nah, he's nowhere to be found.
不过 他的车停在
But, but... his car was parked
步行者酒馆的街对面
across the street from Walker's Tavern.
-那是鲍勃·戴维斯的店 -是帕顿的地盘
- Oh, that's Bob Davis' place. - Yeah, that's a Patton spot.
他们20年来每周都会在那里开牌局
They got a weekly card game going back for 20 years.
戴维斯今天没去上班
Yeah, well, Davis was a no-show at work today,
他的酒保 当然 什么也不知道
and his bartender, of course, he knows nothing.
想也是 但我知道戴维斯住哪
That figures. I know where Davis lives, though.
我们这里的事办完就去找他一趟
We'll pay him a visit after we get out of here.
你有史密提下落的线索吗 托尼
Hey, you got any idea about, uh, Smitty's whereabouts, Tony?
要我猜的话
Look, the way I figure it,
他下车去见人
he gets out of his car to meet someone,
也许就在街角
maybe on the corner.
但更有可能是在步行者酒馆里
Most likely inside Walker's Tavern.
他出来 看见这家伙脑袋挨了一枪
He comes out, sees this guy get shot in the head,
就跑了
and he takes off.
-也许有人为上周被杀那两个人报仇 -对
- Yeah, maybe payback for that double homicide last week. - Yeah.
你怎么想呢 特里
Well, I mean, what do you think, Terry?
你对这些家伙比我了解得多
I mean, you know these mopes better than me.
很难说这些精神病的界限在哪
Look, it's hard to know where the lines are drawn
也很难说他们效忠谁
with these psychos, or who the allegiances are with.
可能是为罗杰斯和奥赖利的事报复
It could be retaliation for Rogers and O'Reilly
也可能是杀他们的人干的
or it could be the same guys who whacked 'em.
是啊 谁也说不清楚
Yeah, you never friggin' know.
这些家伙都为帕顿的生意做事
And all these skells work for Patton's operation,
-包括你姨夫 -你们什么意思
- including your uncle. - So what are you saying?
有帮派外的人来想要把他们都干掉吗
It's somebody from the outside lookin' to take 'em out?
-也许是帮派内的人 -也许就是史密提
- Maybe somebody from the inside. - Yeah, maybe Smitty.
不 史密提已经出局了
Nah, Smitty's gone.
我们不会再听到他的消息了
We're not gonna hear from him again. Huh.
是帕顿那一伙里的人
Somebody inside Patton's organization,
如果不是帕顿自己的话
if not Patton himself.
-你好 -我找老板
- Hello? - Lookin' for the big guy.
老板
The big guy?
这里没人叫那个名字
No, there's nobody here by that name.
这不是乔瑟夫·帕顿的电♥话♥吗
Isn't this Joseph Patton's number?
是的
Yes, it is.
那现在和我说话的人是谁
Then who am I speaking with?
他的孙女萝丝玛丽
His granddaughter Rosemary.
萝丝玛丽啊
Oh, Rosemary.
你可能不记得我了
You probably don't remember me,
但你小时候我见过你
but I knew you when you were just a little girl.
-我还认识你♥爸♥爸 -真希望我也认识你♥爸♥
- I knew your father, too. - Wish I could say the same.
虎父无犬子啊
Apple doesn't fall far, I see.
请告诉你爷爷
Please let your grandfather know
电♥话♥是迈克·马尔登打来的
that Mike Muldoon is on the phone.
稍等
Hold on a second.
爷爷
Grandpa?
迈克·马尔登的电♥话♥
It's Mike Muldoon.
这个早晨算是毁了
Well, there's a hell of a beginning to the day.
给我吧
Give it.
迈克警长 你好啊
Sergeant Mike, how the hell are ya?
我想问问你有没有空
I was wondering if you'd be available
赴我们之前谈过的酒局
for that drink we discussed.
迈克 我想今天应该正是
Do you know, Mike, I think today might be
喝酒的好日子
a perfect day for that drink.
你最近都去哪儿喝啊
Where do you hang your hat these days?
我们住在伍德朗街
We're up in Woodlawn,
但我很乐意进城一趟
剧集 | 乱世德心(2015) | 导航列表