剧集 | 乱世德心(2015) | 导航列表
We got to assume everything
这家伙跟你说的话都是骗你的
these guys are telling you is a lie, Stace.
那好
Okay. Um...
我们十二点半见
I'll... I'll see you there at 12:30.
好的 到时候见
Okay, I'll see you soon.
布尔
Hey, Bull!
布尔
Hey, Bull.
我跟拉图奇聊了下
Look, I was talking to Tucci.
部门里有件你该知道的破事
There's some shit going on in the office you should know about.
-是吗 什么事 -有人要滚蛋了
- Yeah? What's that? - Somebody's on the outs.
-文斯这么说的吗 -是啊
- Oh, Vince told you that? - Yeah,
他说这消息来源相当可靠
and he said he has it under good authority.
他也不知道谁要倒霉了
He doesn't know whose head's gonna roll.
约翰松已经开始注意某个人了
Johanson has his eyes set on one of us.
但这话不是我告诉你的 明白吧
But you didn't hear that from me, all right?
拉斯提 我担心...
Rusty, I'm scared...
那家伙下一个很可能就冲你来了
that somebody might be coming after you next.
他们已经杀了雷叔
They killed Uncle Red.
当然会找上我
They're gonna be coming after me.
有人知道我们的关系吗
So, does anybody know about us?
-没有 没人 -你姐姐呢
- No. Nobody. - What about your sister?
她只知道你给我打过电♥话♥
All she knows is that you called me.
很好 所以没人会想到来这里找我
Good. So no one would think to come looking for me here.
-没人 -那特里呢
- No. - What about Terry?
不会 我什么都没告诉他 除了...
No, I didn't tell him anything, except, uh...
只是他怀疑我又跟你说话了
Except he suspects that I've been talking to you again.
他怎么会那么想呢
What would make him think that?
我也不知道 因为这个街区有人跟他透风
I don't know, because people in the neighborhood tell him things.
那好 凯伊 听我说
All right, Kay, listen to me.
如果他来这里找我
If he comes here looking for me,
你什么都不知道 明白了吗
you don't know shit, you got me?
-我没找过你 你也没有见过我 -好
- You haven't heard from me and you haven't seen me. - Yes.
-这事我能信得过你吗 -当然
- Can I trust you with that? - Yes, yes.
那好 听着 我今天还有
Okay, look, there's a couple things
两件事得办 但...
I need to get taken care of today, but...
我得离开这里一阵
I'm gonna need to leave town for a little while.
听着
Listen.
我想你跟我一块儿走
I want you to come with me.
你愿意吗
Will you do that for me?
-好 -愿意吗
- Okay. - You will?
那好 收拾行李吧
All right, get your stuff together.
我们三小时后见
We're gonna meet in three hours.
我们从这儿出发
We're gonna leave from here.
我希望你在出发之前不要跟任何人说话
Now, I don't want you talking to a soul between now and then.
-听到我说的了吗 -听到了
- Do you hear me? - Yes.
听着
Listen.
我爱你
I love you.
别跟任何人说话
Not a soul.
好
Okay.
三小时后见
Three hours.
帕顿炸了
今天出什么事了吗 查理
Something wrong today, Charlie?
没有 怎么了
No. Why?
我也不知道 你看着有点紧张
I don't know. You just seem a little on edge,
有点心不在焉
a little distracted.
我没事 只是...
No, I'm all right. I just, uh...
在处理工作上的破事
Dealing with some bullshit at work, you know?
你惹上什么麻烦了吗
Are you in trouble or something?
不 我怎么会惹麻烦呢
No. Why would I be in trouble?
-可能是因为我 -不会
- Maybe because of me. - No.
不会 我这只是在帮一位朋友 对吧
No, I'm just, uh, helping out a friend, right?
查理 他来了
Charlie, he's here.
就在那边
Right over there.
哪个
Which one?
吧台灰色头发的那个
He's, uh, the one with the gray hair at -- at the bar.
那个老男人
This old guy?
对
Yeah.
你为什么不去扇他一巴掌
Why don't you just go smack the shit out of him
然后自己要钱呢
and take the money yourself?
这不好笑
It's not funny.
我怕他
He scared me.
你怕他
This guy scared you?
所以 我们要怎么做
So, what are we gonna do?
我们 我们是一起的吗
We? What, are we a team now?
雌雄大盗吗
Bonnie and Clyde?
我会处理的 好吗
I'm gonna deal with it, all right?
但你该离开这
But you should get out of here.
我不想他看到我们在一起 好吗
I don't want him to see us together, all right?
好
Okay.
-那你之后打电♥话♥给我 -好
- Call me later then? - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
-过会见 -再见
- I'll see you later. - Bye.
我是马尔登
Muldoon.
特里 我是布尔 你在做什么
Hey, Terry, it's Bull. Uh, what are you doing?
我在找可能会知道
Well, I'm trying to track down someone
拉斯提·帕顿下落的人
who might know where the hell Rusty Patton is.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我在吃午饭
I'm just grabbing some lunch.
我能快速问你个事吗
Can I ask you a question real quick?
好 什么事
All right. What's on your mind?
约翰松是怎么回事
Hey, uh, what's going on with Johanson?
我听说
I, uh -- I heard a rumor
他准备拿谁开刀
he's looking to put somebody on the chopping block.
你在哪听到的
Where the hell did you hear that?
我不想说
I, uh -- I'd rather not say.
好 布尔
All right, Bull, look.
我不知道是不是你 但他确实跟我提过
I don't know if it's you, but he did mention to me
他不喜欢听到你
that he was not happy to hear that you were...
和应♥召♥女郎胡搞的消息
messing around with some call girl.
就这样吗
And that's it?
他只跟我说了这些
That's all he said to me.
他不会因为那就拿我开刀吧
He wouldn't shit can me over that, would he?
布尔 他是老大
Hey, Bull, he's the boss.
他想做什么都行
He can do whatever the hell he wants.
好 好 特里 我...
All right. All right, Terry, I'll, uh --
回头再聊
I'll talk to you later.
好 查理
All right, yeah. Charlie?
还有一件事
One other thing.
你还和那女孩在一起吗
Are you still seeing that girl?
不 没有
No. No, no, no.
我从没和她在一起过
I was, uh -- I was never seeing her.
好
All right.
回头再聊
I'll talk to you later.
进来吧
Hey. Come on in.
怎么样
So, how'd it go?
挺好 一切...
Uh, it's good. Everything, uh --
一切都处理好了
Everything's taken care of, all right?
我...
I, uh...
我把他欠你的钱拿来了
I got the money he owed you.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
Eh, you're welcome.
喝一杯吗
Make you a drink?
好
Sure.
我今晚不工作
So, I'm not working tonight.
是吗
Mm. Yeah?
我想你或许可以多留一会
I thought maybe you could stick around for a little while.
不
No.
我觉得那不是个好主意 斯黛茜
I, uh -- I don't think that's a good idea, Stacy.
为什么
Why not?
我们坐下聊聊
We'll just sit, talk,
互相了解一下
you know, get to know each other a little better.
听着 我...
Yeah. Listen, I, uh...
剧集 | 乱世德心(2015) | 导航列表