剧集 | 乱世德心(2015) | 导航列表
乱世德心
第一季 第一集
宝贝 想狂欢一场吗
Hey, baby, you looking for a party?
你想要的 需要的我都有
I got what you want. I got what you need.
你好 帅哥
Hi, handsome.
我们一起狂欢吧 宝贝
Let me -- let me party with you, baby.
别这样嘛 为什么推我呀
Just come on. Why are you pushing me?
*I am a*
*Yeah, I'm a back door man*
这不是欧班侬警官吗
If it ain't Officer O'Bannon.
今晚什么风把你吹来了
What brings you in tonight?
和你无关 波比
Doesn't concern you, Bobby.
肖恩 伙计 这里不是你撒野的...
Sean, buddy boy, this is not the place --
*I'm a back door man*
给我滚开
Get the hell out of my way!
你好啊 爸爸
Hey, pop.
我想过来一趟
I wanted to come by,
*The men don't know*
恭喜你一下
wish you congratulations.
*But the little girls understand*
你打起妈妈来仍旧百战百胜啊
You're still undefeated against mom.
*Hey, all you people*
很高兴见到你 孩子
Good to see you, kiddo.
*That tryin' to sleep*
你还是那副脾气
Typical.
来吧
Let's go.
*I'm out to make it*
把他拉开
Pull him off!
*With my midnight dream, yeah*
过来 小刺儿头
Come here, you little prick!
-把他弄出去 -你这个混♥蛋♥
- Get him out of here. - You son of a bitch.
*'Cause a back door man*
你敢再打妈妈一下
You ever hit mom again,
我发誓我让你死无葬身之地
and I swear to god you're a dead man!
把那个条子给我扔出去
Get that cop out of here!
好了 好了 好了
All right, all right, all right!
*The men don't know*
回去找你妈妈
Go home to your mother.
让她教教你怎么挥拳
Have her teach you to throw a punch.
*But the little girls understand*
再有下次我就杀了你 爸爸
Next time, I'll kill you, pop.
听到了吗
You got me?
我发誓
I swear...
我会杀了你
I'll kill you.
谢尔曼公♥寓♥
伙计 你好吗
Hey, pal, how are you?
如果你不介意 我们想和你说两句话
We'd like a quick word, if you don't mind.
怎么了
What -- what's this all about?
能告诉我们你来拜访谁吗
You want to tell us who you were visiting in there?
没人 我刚才...我不知道...
Nobody. I was just, uh -- I don't know --
好了 听着 接下来的情况是
Okay, look. Here is how this is going to go.
要么你配合我们
You are either going to cooperate with us,
要么你就去吃牢饭
or you're gonna get locked up.
好吧 警官 听我说
Whoa, whoa. Okay, officers, look,
我可是有家室的人
I-I got a wife, I-I got a family.
我不能因为这种事被抓...
I can't be caught up in this kind of --
你有家室
You got a wife?
那就照我们说的做
All right, then do exactly what we tell you to do.
当然了 包在我身上 伙计
Yeah, of course. You got it, guys.
我...我一定照办
I'll -- I'll do anything you need.
我...我不能让别人知道这件事
I just -- I-I can't have anybody find out about this.
我敢肯定你们很有同情心
I mean, you're sympathetic, I'm sure.
同情心
Sympathetic?
是啊 我们太有同情心了 是吧布尔曼
Yeah. Yeah, sure. We're plenty sympathetic, aren't we, Bull?
是啊 我们心肠那是相当的软
Yeah, we're a couple of bleeding hearts.
好了 你接下来这么做
All right, so, here's what you're gonna do --
你回去 敲门
You're gonna go back, you're gonna knock on the door
说你把钥匙留在里面了 听懂了吗
and say you left your keys somewhere inside, okay?
-然后...然后呢 -你先照做
- And -- and then -- and then what? - Just do it.
是谁
Hello?!
亲爱的 是我
Hey, sweetheart, it's me.
我想我肯定是把钥匙落在屋了
I-I think I must have left my keys somewhere in the apartment.
进来吧 门没锁
Come on in. The door's open.
好了 女士 坏消息
All right, Miss, bad news --
猜猜谁被逮捕了
Guess who's under arrest.
什么 你在开玩笑吧
What? A-are you kidding me?
比利只是朋友
Billy is just a friend.
有朋友来家里坐坐犯法了吗
I-is there a law against having a friend come over?
得了吧 我们没必要
Please, let's not make this more difficult
让这件事太难办 是吧 甜心
than it needs to be, okay, sweetheart?
但我没做错什么事
But I haven't done anything wrong.
他只是个朋友
He's just a friend.
我有孩子 有家业
I got kids, fortune.
我不能因为这种事被抓
I can't get caught up in this.
他...他撒谎
He -- he's lying.
别怪他
Don't blame him.
我们接到了你邻居大量的投诉
We've gotten a number of complaints from your neighbors.
不如你穿好衣服
Why don't you go get dressed,
我们带你去警局
we'll take you down to the station house,
早死早超生
and get this over with?
拜托了 我不能被捕
Please. I-I can't be arrested.
我不是总做这种事的
This isn't something I do all the time.
只是偶尔为之
It's just once in a while.
我对此毫不怀疑
Oh, I don't doubt it.
你可能只是个普通的乖孩子 对吗
You're probably just a regular, sweet kid, right?
刚刚来逍遥城闯荡
New to Fun City,
不得不耍点手段维持生计 对吗
had to turn a couple tricks to make ends meet. Am I right?
没错 就是这样
Yes, that's exactly what happened.
查理 麻烦带她去卧室
Charlie, please take her to the bedroom,
让她穿好衣服
have her get dressed.
快点
Come on.
你想要什么
So, what do you want?
如果我给你吹个箫 我们能忘了这件事吗
If I give you a blow job, can we forget about this?
抱歉 女士 事情不是这样办的 好吗
Sorry, Miss. It doesn't work like that, okay?
拜托 穿好衣服吧
Please, just get dressed.
你想要什么我都可以做
I'll do whatever you want.
你什么时候想要了都可以免费来
You can come over any time for a freebie.
你和你搭档都行
You or your partner.
你们想要狂欢 我可以奉陪
You guys want to party, I can be your girl.
只要不逮捕我 什么都行
Just please don't arrest me.
我很抱歉 女士 麻烦你
I'm sorry, Miss. Just please --
麻烦你穿好衣服 之后我们或许可以谈谈
Just get dressed, and then maybe we can talk.
你肯定结婚了 对吗
You must be married, huh?
这与你无关
That's none of your business.
我听说如果被抓 大部分警♥察♥会谈一谈条件
I heard most cops would work out a deal if you got busted.
大部分警♥察♥是可能会
Well, most cops would.
那你为什么不呢
So, why won't you?
因为 就像我搭档说的
'Cause, like my partner said,
我们接到了大量来自你邻居的投诉
we've been getting a lot of complaints from your neighbors,
我们头儿要我们逮捕你
and our boss wants an arrest.
所以我要进监狱了吗
So, I'm going to jail?
没错 事情就是这样
Yeah, that's how it works.
你能帮我一下吗
Do you mind?
怎么 你不能自己来吗
What, you can't do this yourself?
不能
No.
可以了吗
That good?
是的 谢谢
Yes. Thanks.
你之前没被捕过吗
So, y-you never been locked up before?
没有
No.
你为谁工作
Who do you work for?
没人 我自己工作
Nobody. I work alone.
你难道没有一个老鸨或皮条客吗
What, you don't have a madame or a pimp?
没有 我说过我只是业余干这行
No. Like I said, I just do this part-time.
每个被我们逮捕的妓♥女♥都说同样的台词
Every hooker we arrest gives us the same line of shit.
但我说的是实话
But I'm telling you the truth!
好吧 当然是了
All right, sure you are.
好了 走吧
Come on. Let's go.
你想看证据吗 给
剧集 | 乱世德心(2015) | 导航列表