剧集 | 乱世德心(2015) | 导航列表
But some of the guys, they love 'em.
也许他们不喜欢站街女
Maybe not the streetwalker types,
但是高档的应♥召♥女郎 老天啊
but the high end call girls? Whew, Jesus.
那些妞才真叫漂亮呢
Talk about some good-looking chicks.
但是我想
I mean, but I figure, you know,
可以免费得到的东西 我为什么还要花钱呢
why pay for something that I can get for free?
再说 我是天主教♥徒♥
Plus, I'm a Catholic.
做那种事总觉得不对
It just doesn't seem right, you know?
向牧师告解的时候怎么说出口
How you gonna confess that to a priest?
我敢打赌你每周日还都会去做弥撒
Bet you still go to mass every Sunday.
是啊 我妻子和她家人坚持这么做
Yeah, my wife and her family insist on it.
看来你娶了那种特虔诚的姑娘
Oh, you married one of those holy roller types.
她确实是个彻头彻尾的天主教♥徒♥
She's a real dyed-in-the-wool Catholic.
但你不是
But not you, though.
珀泰·大麦和我说了哈里·哈德维夜♥总♥会♥的事
From what Petey Mac tells me about Harry Hardware's,
你可是深入其中啊
you were all in.
深入其中
All in?
这还有待确定 不是吗
That's still to be determined, isn't it?
没错
Yeah, it is.
它们真大
...how big they are!
马基 快点和你的狐朋狗友
Hey, Marky, why don't you get off my stoop
从我门口滚开
with your shithead friends?
小心我揍你们
Before I kick your ass.
有什么发现
What did you find out?
没人知道拉斯提在哪
Nobody knows where Rusty is,
但我知道可以在哪找到另外两人
but I know where we can find the other two.
他们常去一个叫朗布兰奇的酒馆
They hang out in a joint called the Long Branch.
我知道那个地方
Yeah, I know the spot.
我们现在就开车过去怎么样
What do you say we take a ride over there right now?
现在吗 不行啊 我今晚不行
Now? No, I can't do it tonight.
我在埃姆斯俱乐部有牌局
I got my card game over at Ames'.
那比收拾那些混♥蛋♥更重要吗
That's more important than taking care of these assholes?
那是我的局 我必须得去露个面啊
It's my game. I can't not show up.
明天再干吧
Let's do it tomorrow.
好吧
All right.
到时见
I'll see you then.
好
All right?
欧先生的事查得怎么样了
Now, what's the latest on Mr. O.?
我们的目击证人之一恰巧消失了
Well, one of our witnesses conveniently disappeared,
而另一个 你肯定也听说了
and the other, as you heard,
肚子上挨了三枪 所以也就这样了
took three to the belly, so that's that.
就这他们还奇怪这城市为什么叫逍遥城
They wonder why they call this fun city, right?
是啊 我希望是这样
Yeah. Here's what I'm hoping.
或许我姨夫欠了洛杉矶哪个高♥利♥贷♥的钱
Maybe my uncle was into an LA loan shark.
他们派了个人来干掉了他
They flew somebody into town to take care of him.
至于那个妓♥女♥ 谁知道呢
And as for our hooker, who knows?
说不定她是个间谍 俄♥国♥人暗♥杀♥了她
Maybe she's a spy, and the Russians assassinated her.
因为如果这事真的是我猜想的那样
Because if it's what I think it is,
那我们就没必要再趟这趟浑水了
that is trouble we do not need right now.
你觉得可能是帕顿的人干的吗
So you're thinking it could be Patton's people?
我担心是这样
That's what I'm afraid of.
所以目前 我暂时还是坚持俄♥国♥间谍
So for now, I'm gonna stick with the Russian spy
和洛杉矶放高♥利♥贷♥的这套理论吧
and LA loan shark theories.
你要是个纳粹分子 这个案子就可以结了
You work in the Nazis, we got it solved.
你知道我告诉我妈妈文斯求婚了的时候
You know what my mother said when I told her
她怎么说吗
Vince proposed?
她不敢相信你居然有那么幸运
She couldn't believe what a lucky girl you were.
得了吧
Yeah, right.
她说 "这个梦算是破灭了"
She said, "Well, there goes that dream."
她这话是什么意思
And what did she mean by that?
她是说那个"我有一天可以拥有一个
Well, the dream that I might one day live a life
与我现在生活不一样的生活"的梦想破灭了
different than the one I was living had just died.
我嫁给了一个公务员
I married a civil servant.
他永远就只能挣那么点钱
He was only ever gonna make so much money.
好了 又开始了 大家准备好
Oh, boy. Here she goes, folks. Get ready.
然后我这辈子就只能住在布鲁克林的
And I would live out my years in a tiny little house
一座小房♥子里 和我从小住的那座一样
in Brooklyn just like the one I grew up in.
而我妈妈的梦想是她女儿有一天
And my mothers dream that her daughter might one day
能住在第五大道上 这梦想就这么破灭了
live on Fifth Avenue was over.
她会很深入地谈谈
She's gonna get really deep into the
"我怎么毁了她的第五大道梦"
"How I killed her fifth avenue dream"
这个悲惨的故事
sob story now,
-做好心理准备 克里斯汀 -是真的
- so prepare yourself, Christine. - It's true.
我要是没遇到你 现在完全有可能
I could be living right down the street
住在这街上一栋可以俯瞰中♥央♥公园
in a doorman building overlooking the park
还有门卫的建筑里
if I didn't meet you.
你当初又能遇到哪个住在第五大道的人
Who the hell were you ever gonna meet that lived in Fifth Avenue?
而且你到底怎么想的
And what in your mind
以为他们能和你坠入爱河
makes you believe that they were gonna sweep you up off your feet
然后让你住进顶层公♥寓♥去
and bring you up to the penthouse?
二十年前 我想要什么样的男人都能有
20 years ago, I could have had anybody I wanted.
当然 我不否认这一点
Absolutely. I'm not denying that.
你当初要做个露水情缘的对象或许确实够漂亮
You were a knockout back then. For a fling, maybe.
但你要是真以为那些新教♥徒♥白人会把你
But you're kidding yourself if you think some rich W.A.S.P.
带去南安普敦别♥墅♥见他们的父母
was gonna bring you out to the country house in Southampton
或者某个社交达人
to meet his parents,
百万富翁会给你戴上戒指
or some millionaire swell in the social register was ever
那你绝对是在自欺欺人
gonna put the ring on your finger.
无意冒犯 亲爱的 但那是永远不可能的
I mean, no disrespect, dollface, but that was never gonna happen.
绝不可能
No dice.
或许不是百万富翁 但我完全可以嫁给
Well, maybe not a millionaire, but I could have married
一个律师或者一个医生或者一个商人
a lawyer or a doctor or a businessman.
更有可能是一个水管工或者一个货车司机
Or more likely a plumber or a truck driver.
甚至可能是个剃头的
Maybe even a barber.
你这辈子能不能有那么一次
How about for once in your goddamn life,
为你嫁给了一个警♥察♥而感到自豪
you're proud that you're married to a cop?
至少我们做的事情是真正有意义的
At least we do something that matters.
比如说什么事
Like what, huh?
抓妓♥女♥和收赌徒的贿赂吗
Locking up hookers and taking money from gamblers?
好吧
Right.
我受够了 我们结账吧 好吗
I've had enough of this. Can we get the check, please?
提醒我永远不要再干这事了 你个混♥蛋♥
Remind me never to do that again, you hump.
她大嘴巴乱说了 是吗
She's got a big mouth, don't she?
不不不 是你大嘴巴乱说了
No, no, no, you got the big mouth.
-你告诉她了多少 -什么都没告诉
- How much have you told her? - Nothing.
她可能偶尔听到我打电♥话♥了
She probably just overhears me on the phone sometimes.
-那你最好别在家打电♥话♥了 -好吧
- Well, then you better stop making calls from home. - Of course.
不不不 我说真的 拉图奇
No, no, no, I am being serious, Tucch.
那些事情绝对不能让她知道
All right, she shouldn't have a clue about any of this shit.
一点都不行
Not a clue.
你看到了吗 我才吃了两口
Did you see that? I took two bites.
-居然不给我打包 -我明白
- Where's my doggie bag? - I know.
你问那侍者要的时候 注意到他的脸色了吗
Did you see the waiter's face when you asked for it?
真是疯了 什么样的地方居然不给打包
Crazy. I mean, what kind of place doesn't have a doggie bag?
-真不理解 -我猜他们自以为太高贵了吧
- I don't understand. - I guess they think they're too fancy.
需要我们把你们捎回西城吗
Do you guys want a ride home to the west side?
不用了 我们自己打的 不过还是谢谢
No, no, we'll take a cab. Thank you, though.
好吧 晚安
Okay. Well, good night.
-晚安 -赛莱特斯 很高兴和你们小聚
- Good night. - Celeste, always a pleasure.
我们也很高兴 爱尔兰佬
You, too, Irish.
今晚很开心 路上小心
Good to see you. Get home safe.
我记住了 不用再说了
Hey. I got it. Not another word.
好样的
Good man.
感觉怎么样 美女
What do you say, beautiful?
非常非常感谢你为我这样做
Thank you so much for doing that.
我保证 我们再也不会和他们
And I promise you, we will never have dinner
-共进晚餐了 好吗 -你能写下来吗
- with them again, all right? - Can I get that in writing?
好了 我去抓两个
All right, I'm gonna go grab a couple of them.
-你在这里等着 -你不用我帮忙吗
- You wait here. - You don't need my help?
-帮什么忙 -如果她们逃跑呢
- With what? - What if they run?
跑 她们为什么要跑
剧集 | 乱世德心(2015) | 导航列表