剧集 | 乱世德心(2015) | 导航列表
Oh, I think we know what that boy needs, don't we?
老天啊 谢伊 放松点嘛
Oh, my God, Shea! Ease up a little bit.
要蹲一晚上牢房♥的那个又不是你
You're not the one spending the night in a jail cell.
我还会再见到你吗 还是这只是随便一炮
Am I gonna see you again, or is this just a one-time thing?
不 你会很快再见到我的
Nah, you'll see me soon.
是吗 什么时候
Yeah? Like when?
我不知道 我得去处理些事情
I don't know. I got to take care of a couple things.
是吗 你要去处理什么
Oh, yeah? What do you got to take care of?
你觉得我要去处理什么
What do you think I got to take care of?
我希望你去把拉斯提处理掉
You're gonna take care of Rusty, I hope.
还是关心你自己的事去吧
Mind your business.
-关心我自己的事吗 -担心你自己就行了
- Mind my business? - Worry about yourself.
好吧 那记得给我打电♥话♥
All right, well, call me, then.
好 我会给你打电♥话♥的
Yeah, I'll call you.
是吗
Yeah?
你保证吗
Promise?
我从不做保证
I don't promise.
说你保证嘛
Say you promise.
我很快会再来见你的
I'll see you soon.
酒水商店
你好啊 艾迪
What do you say, Eddie?
注意保暖
Staying warm?
多谢
Thanks a lot.
*The same song*
乔伊 给我来双份威士忌
Hey, Joey! Let me get a double?
他来了
Hey, there he is.
伙计们 今天怎么样
Boys, how goes it?
棒球小子今晚干得怎么样
Hey, uh, how did, uh, Mickey Mantle do tonight?
我跟你说 那熊孩子真是个神经病
I got to tell you, that kid is a real tight-ass.
珀泰 你不是说他没问题吗
Petey, I thought that you said he was all right.
我能说什么 或许我就是看人不准
What can I say, maybe I'm a terrible judge of character?
我还一直跟人说布尔曼是个好人呢
I been telling people for years Boomer here is a hell of a guy.
我们都知道他是个什么样的混♥蛋♥ 想想吧
We all know what an asshole he is, so go figure.
你觉得这很好笑吗 傻瓜
Oh, you think that's funny, dopey?
你们两个要是够聪明就少在那孩子面前乱说话
You two would be smart to dummy up around that kid.
听到了吗
You hear me?
你真的可以免♥费♥使♥用♥这个房♥间吗
So, you really got this room for free?
我明白 难以置信 是吗
I know. Hard to believe, isn't it?
那经理就不能光请你喝一杯吗
Couldn't the manager have just bought you a few drinks instead?
我猜他是可以
Yeah, I guess he could have,
但要知道他是个老朋友
But, you know, he's an old friend.
什么时候这里出了麻烦
And any time there's trouble here,
任何酒店都会经常有些麻烦
which is a pretty common occurrence in any hotel,
他知道他的朋友可以立刻过来
he knows he's got someone who will come over immediately
处理掉那些麻烦
and take care of it.
他就不能给地区分局打电♥话♥吗
Why wouldn't he just call the local precinct?
那然后呢 来几个穿制♥服♥的白♥痴♥
And what, have a couple of jamokes in uniform
在大堂里闹翻天吗 那可不行
storm the lobby? No.
他希望有个能安静低调地把麻烦处理掉的人
He wants someone who's gonna come in quietly
不会惊扰到他的客人们
and discreetly and not disturb his guests.
今晚那饭店也是吗
And the restaurant tonight?
是啊 类似的情况
Yeah, similar situation.
但这些事情都只是人情交换
But it is strictly a barter system.
不涉及到金钱往来
No money is exchanged.
那太可惜了 我们正需要钱呢
That's a shame. We could use it.
朗布兰奇酒馆
伯克 给我倒一杯
Hey, Burke, let me get a shot.
里奇·凯恩 你好吗 兄弟
Richie Kane, how are you, brother?
-兄弟们 你们好啊 -来喝一杯吧
- Hey, boys, how are you? - Come on in. Have a drink.
今晚什么风把你吹来了
What brings you in here tonight?
我白天和史密提吵了一架
I had a falling out with Smitty earlier.
想着来这里会更受欢迎一点
I figured I'd be more welcomed over here.
-当然 随时欢迎 -和史密提吵什么了
- Absolutely. Anytime. - What was the beef with Smitty?
他不想给你分成吗
He's not cutting you in on his business?
不 是他太娘了 欧先生是他最好的朋友
Nah, he's too much of a pansy. Mr. O. Was his best friend.
他婚礼的伴郎 可约翰被人干掉以后
Best man at his wedding, and what does he do
他有什么行动吗
after John gets whacked?
什么都没有
Nothing.
你希望他能干什么
What would you have him do?
我希望他能干什么
What would I have him do?
找出杀他的凶手并干掉那家伙呗
Find out who the hell killed him and take care of it.
但没人知道是谁干的 不是吗
But nobody knows who did it, right?
现在外面流传着一些猜想
There's some theories out there.
我都不知道你和欧班侬那老头这么铁啊
I didn't realize you were so tight with old man O'Bannon.
你不知道他就像我父亲一样吗
Yeah, you didn't know he was like a father to me?
我高中刚流落到地狱厨房♥地盘的时候
Took me in under his wing
把我收在他的羽翼下保护
when I first got to the Kitchen during high school.
当时就因为我是新来的孩子
I was getting my ass kicked every day
每天放学回家路上我都会挨揍
walking home from school being the new kid.
我记得这事 我记得这位罗杰斯
I remember that. I think Rogers here
还揍过你一两顿呢
maybe even gave you a beating or two.
我觉得...我觉得你记得没错
I think -- I think you might be right.
不过也没打多重吧 你这不还活蹦乱跳的吗
Couldn't have been that bad, though. You're still here.
当然 在我记忆中
Damn right I am. And as I remember it,
你打人也像个娘们儿
you hit like a girl, too, hmm?
总之 有一天约翰看见我和你们一帮人对打
Anyway, John sees me one day fighting off a bunch of you,
看出我在任何人面前都不肯低头
sees that I don't take shit from nobody
就给了我一份台球房♥的工作
and offers me a job at the pool hall.
打那以后 他就一直照顾我
And since then, he's always looked out for me.
我也一直关照他
And I've always looked out for him, too.
除了那天晚上
Except for that night.
是啊
Yeah.
所以你们明白我为什么这么伤心了吧
So you can see why I'm so upset.
干杯
Slainte.
告诉拉斯提 下一个就轮到他了
Tell Rusty I'm coming for him next.
*Black is black*
*I want my baby back*
*It's gray, it's gray*
*Since she went away*
*What can I do*
*'Cause I, I'm feeling blue*
剧集 | 乱世德心(2015) | 导航列表