剧集 | 乱世德心(2015) | 导航列表
*When a moth finds a flame*
*Midnight city life ablaze*
*A shot in the dark*
乱世德心
第一季 第五集
*Is all that it takes*
特里斯·马尔登
Terrance Muldoon.
帕顿先生 你好
Mr. Patton, how are you?
你姨夫的守丧仪式
Well, that was a pretty decent turnout
去的人很不少啊
for your dear uncle's wake.
特别是对一个没朋友的人来说
Especially for a guy with no friends.
说什么呢 我就是他的朋友
Oh, what -- I was his friend.
是吗 这话还真是让我挺惊讶的
Really? I'm surprised to hear that, actually.
惊讶什么
And why is that?
他被杀的前一天晚上
Well, the night before he got killed,
告诉我他觉得你不愿意
he told me he thought you weren't keeping
时刻关注周边的情况
a close enough eye on the neighborhood.
他说也许你有点沾沾自喜
Said he thought you'd gotten complacent,
甚至说你太软弱了
even called you soft.
他说也许该做出点改变了
Said maybe it was time for some changes.
他这话说得可没有错啊
Well, he was right about that, wasn't he?
只不过那些不是他想要的改变
They just weren't the changes that he had in mind.
是啊 确实不是
No, they were not.
那你觉得亲爱的老约翰到底是怎么死的
So, what do we think happened to dear old John?
我知道亲爱的老约翰是怎么死的
I know what happened to dear old John.
他有张大嘴巴
He had a big mouth.
我猜你不知道那是谁的责任 对吧
And I bet you have no idea who's responsible for it, do you?
特里斯
Oh, Terrance.
特里斯 我要是知道 会不告诉你吗
Terrance, wouldn't I tell you if I did know?
我听说你讲了段非常棒的悼词
I heard you gave a wonderful little toast at the wake,
发誓要报仇
something about vowing vengeance?
也许仇已经报了呢
Well, maybe vengeance has already been taken.
我希望你说的不是在朗布兰奇
I really hope you're not talking about the two mutts
被♥干♥掉的那两个混♥蛋♥
who got whacked at the long Branch,
因为我知道他们其实
because I know for a fact
都是为你儿子拉斯提工作的
they both work for your son Rusty.
我不知道那两个小贼怎么了
I have no idea what happened to those two gonifs.
我也相信没人会关心
I'm sure nobody gives a damn, either.
-是吗 拉斯提也不关心吗 -拉斯提
- Oh, yeah? Not even Rusty? - Rusty.
谁知道那孩子脑子里想什么呢
Who knows what goes on inside that kid's head?
那或许就解释了你为什么
Well, that might explain why you gave
把我姨夫的生意给了史密提
my uncle's book to Smitty
而不是你自己儿子
instead of your own son.
我给史密提是因为他适合那工作
I gave it to Smitty because Smitty was the right man
而且到目前为止 他都做得很好
for the job, and so far he's doing just fine.
是啊 很有意思
Yeah, it's interesting.
你看 约翰死了
You know, Smitty would be the guy
史密提可能是
who would have the most to gain
收益最大的 不是吗
from John's death, wouldn't he?
说得没错 他是啊
You're right. He would have, wouldn't he?
你今天什么都不会告诉我 对吗
You're not gonna give me a thing today, are you?
帕顿先生 无论发生什么
Look, Mr. Patton, whatever went down,
我们都不能让事态恶化
we cannot have it escalate.
我们都不想让邻里之间发生战争
Neither one of us wants a war going on in the neighborhood.
如果真发生了 我无法帮助你
If that happens, I can't be anywhere near you,
你也不会想让我揭发你的事的
and you do not want me pulling the plug on your business.
我们还有事要讨论吗
Do we have anything left to discuss?
有的话 我会联♥系♥的
If we do, I will be in touch.
静候您的吩咐
I'll be waiting all aquiver.
上帝保佑
God bless.
-他说什么 -他在理发店
- What did he say? - He's at the barbershop.
他应该三点半来见我的
He was supposed to meet me here at 3:30.
他说对不起 他来不了
He said he's sorry. He had to cancel.
他还说这周他都找不出时间了
And he also said he's not gonna be able to make the nut this week.
你叔叔老是那样 到处叫唤着哭穷
It's always the same poor-mouth song and dance with your uncle.
不是的 是生意清淡
That's not true. Business is slow.
餐馆生意也许是
Maybe the restaurant business,
但我们说的不是那个生意 不是吗
but that's not what we're talking about, are we?
你告诉他
So you let him know.
我周六晚上回来
I'm gonna be back here Saturday night.
我希望在这儿见他
I expect to see him here.
我会把消息传到
I'll pass the message.
你还要其他的吗
Can I get you anything else?
要 跟我坐一坐吧
Yeah. Come sit down with me for a second.
楼上房♥间里有人吗
Anybody upstairs in the apartment?
没有 但我在工作 你也在工作
No. But I'm working. And so are you.
你在工作 懂了
Mm, you're working, all right.
走吧 我们去找点乐子
Come on. Let's go have a little fun.
文斯 不行 我得留在这儿
Vince, I can't. I got to stay down here.
你消失几分钟会有什么人想你吗
Who the hell's gonna miss you if you disappear for a few minutes?
你要是好好带我出去约会
I'd be more than happy to give you
我愿意给你不只几分钟时间
more than a few minutes if you took me out for a proper date.
你要真那么想约我
So, if you really want to see me that bad,
不如等我们关门了再来
why don't you come by later when we close,
好好请我约会
and you can wine and dine me?
你知道我不行 伯纳黛特
You know I can't do that, Bernadette.
那是你的损失
Your loss.
特里
Terry! Hey!
你来了
There he is.
你打听到我那个死妓♥女♥的事了吗
So, what'd you hear about my dead hooker?
特里 我发誓 我没有耍你
Terry, I swear to you, I'm not jerking you around,
但我什么也没打听着
but I haven't heard shit.
不过就是个妓♥女♥ 没人关心的
Just another hooker, right? Nobody gives a shit.
你知道 达菲
You know, Duffy,
我有几个非常喜欢的线人
I actually have some stoolies that I like.
但你不是其中之一
You're not one of them.
可就算是那些我喜欢的混♥蛋♥
But even those other assholes know
也知道不给我想要的消息
if they don't give me what I want,
我会把他们的生活毁掉 所以你猜怎么着
I make their lives miserable, so guess what?
-他们给你想要的消息 -没错
- They give you what you want. - Exactly.
你现在也是缓刑期
And you're on probation, too.
犯一点小错 我就可以把你丢回里面去
Any minor offense, I can throw your ass right back upstate.
-特里 -老实告诉你
- Terry -- - To say nothing of the fact
巴塔利纳还是怀疑你是杀欧先生的凶手
that Battalina still likes you for the Mr. O murder.
-特里 这太荒唐了 不是我 -我知道
- Terry, that's crazy! I didn't do that. - I know.
-不是我♥干♥的 你知道的 -我知道
- I didn't do that. You know that. - I know.
-你知道我没有 -我知道 但总有这可能
- You know I didn't. - I know, but those are the breaks.
你可以帮自己一把 给我需要的信息
Now, you can help your cause by giving me something I need.
不如你先告诉我
So why don't you start by telling me
你对两个混♥蛋♥ 罗杰斯和奥赖利了解多少吧
what you know about those two mopes, Rogers and O'reilly.
他们是拉斯提的人
They were with Rusty's crew.
别瞎扯 混球
No shit, asshole.
我不是在跟你玩过家家
I'm not jerking around here, all right?
你知不知道 有谁想要
Any idea, though, maybe, on who went apeshit on them
-杀他们 -我发誓 特里 我不知道
- with a hunting knife? - I swear to you, Terry, I don't know.
我可以帮你找人问问 看看有谁知道
I could ask around, you know, try to find out what people know.
好吧 或许是我没讲清楚
All right, maybe I haven't made myself clear!
你要是不肯开口
You're either gonna start talking,
我就直接把你踹到缓刑办公室去
or I am dragging your ass down to the probation office.
-听明白了吗 -好 你要我做什么都行
- You got me? - Okay, okay, I'll do whatever you want.
你要我做什么 我要我做什么
What do you want? What do you want?
我要抓到拉斯提·帕顿
I need to get to Rusty Patton.
你要去见他 跟他说你需要工作
You're gonna go see him. Tell him you need a job.
你要潜伏到内部 看看帕顿家对于这桩案子
You're gonna get on the inside and find out what the Pattons know
知道些多少 参与了多少
and what their involvement is in this bullshit.
特里 不可能的 我怎么做得到
Terry, that's impossible. How am I gonna do that?
你自己想办法
You're gonna have to figure it out.
最后一次机会 达菲
Last chance, Duffy.
别逼我来抓你
Don't make me come looking for you.
明白了吗
You got me?
塞尔焦 接电♥话♥
Sergio, get the goddamn phone!
喂
Yeah?
我是拉图奇 我找萨里
It's Latucci. Get me Sally.
剧集 | 乱世德心(2015) | 导航列表