剧集 | 乱世德心(2015) | 导航列表
这样吧 让他再出来
You know what? Bring him on back out of there.
混♥蛋♥ 滚出来
Hey, prick! Come on back out of here.
我想和你谈谈 怎么 你有什么想说的吗
I wanna talk to you, huh? What? You got something to say now?
-从车上下来 -怎么 这是你的车吗
- Hey, get off the car! - Oh, what? I'm s-- is this your car?
-肖恩 -对 你要怎么样
- Sean -- - Yeah, what's it to you?
你喜欢这车吗
Yeah, do you like this car?
-别 不要 -你喜欢这样吗
- No, don't. - You like that?
你以为你在干什么
Hey, what do you think you're doing?
-你喜欢和我的妞鬼混吗 -停下
- Do you like hanging out with my girl? - Hey, stop it!
你就喜欢那样吗 你喜欢这车吗
Is that what you like, huh? You like this car?
-肖恩 -我觉得这辆车需要翻新一下
- Sean -- - You know, I think this car needs a little remodeling!
-你要干什么 -别 不要
- Whoa, whoa, what are you doing? - No, hey! Don't!
-你要干什么 -你猜怎么着
- Hey, what are you doing? - You know what?
下一次 为了你自己好
Next time, do yourself a favor
-理我的妞远点 -别 快放下
- and don't go near my girl. - Do not! Put that down!
肖恩 不要
Hey -- Sean, no!
-你不要... -该死 肖恩
- Don't you -- - Damn it, Sean!
祝你们过个愉快的夜晚 小爱侣
Have a nice night, lovebirds.
所以你今晚离开凯伊家的时候
So you left Kay's apartment tonight
就知道你要杀了他吗
knowing you were gonna kill him?
还能有什么选择
What was the alternative? All right?
-他想要杀了我们 -但为什么非要你动手
- He wanted to kill us. - But why is that your job?
好吧 听我说
All right, look,
我小时候 我爸爸卷进了一起枪击事件
when I was a kid, my dad was involved in a shootout,
那家伙逃跑了
and the guy got away.
之后好几年的时间里 我都睡不着觉
And for years, I could never sleep.
我每天晚上躺在床上提心吊胆
I would lay in bed every night,
担心那混♥蛋♥会跑到我们家来
terrified that this skell was going to show up at our apartment
报复我爸爸
to try and get revenge on my dad.
担心他会杀死我爸爸 我妈妈
He was gonna come in and kill my dad, kill my mom,
还有我和我的姐♥妹♥们♥
kill me and my sisters.
直到有一天我爸爸下班回到家
Until one day my dad comes home from work and says
告诉我们不用再担心那个混♥蛋♥了
we don't have to worry about this skell anymore
因为这件事已经被妥善处理了
because it's been taken care of.
那是什么意思 你父亲杀了他吗
What does that mean? Your father killed him?
他那天晚上给我们解释说
Well, as he explained to us that night...
有时候你必须做一些事
there are certain things you have to do
来保护自己的家人
to protect your family.
如果是另一种结果呢
Well, what if it's the other way?
如果你被杀了怎么办
What if you were the one who got killed?
不不 不会发生那种事的
No, no, that wasn't gonna happen.
但如果真发生了呢 我和孩子们能去哪
No, but what if it did? Where would me and the kids go?
我们要怎么办
What would we do?
听我说 我是个警♥察♥ 这种可能永远存在
Look, I'm a cop. That's always a possibility.
但经济上 局里会照顾好你们的
But financially, the job will take care of you.
而且我还有一些朋友会确保
And there are some friends of mine who would make sure
你和孩子们衣食无忧
that you and the kids are more than okay.
你说"朋友"是什么意思
What do you mean, "friends"?
我会想认识这些人吗
Do I even know these people?
有一些可以
Some of them.
但我只能说到这儿
But that's all I'm gonna say.
剧集 | 乱世德心(2015) | 导航列表