剧集 | 乱世德心(2015) | 导航列表
Carson's on west 75th.
你七点能到吗
Can you meet us there at seven?
行行行 我会去的
All right, all right, all right. I'll be there.
好 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
行 拜拜
All right. Bye.
一切都好吗
Everything all right?
是我妈妈打来的 你知道的...
Yeah, it's my mom. You know, this, uh --
婚礼要花一大笔钱
This wedding I-is costing me a-an arm and a leg.
要是能再有几个月 就像这次一样
Yeah, well, if we have another couple of months like we just had,
那就好了 对吧
should ease the pain, huh?
我就是说
All I'm saying is,
事情发生的时候别太惊讶 就是这样
just don't be surprised when it happens, that's all.
你永远不知道自己做过什么 得罪了谁
You never know what you did and who you pissed off.
人家叫你走 你就走
You just get the call, and you're gone.
你确定这不是无稽的传言吗
Are you sure this isn't just some rumor?
对 这不是传言
No, this is not just a rumor.
-琼斯 帮我续上 -复述一遍他的原话
- Jonesy, give me another. - Tell me again exactly what he said.
天哪 珀泰 你要听多少次
Jesus christ, Petey. How many times you want to hear this?
-时局要变了 -但是他没说谁啊
- Changes are coming. - All right, but he didn't say who?
没说 但肯定是咱俩其中之一 明白吗
No, and this can't go beyond you and me, you understand?
你就信了吧
Just trust that it's real,
你知道我在下城干得很好
because you know I got a good line downtown.
如果是你 他会跟你说吗
Would he tell you if it was you?
他没说
Eh, he didn't say,
但约翰松对我一直都这样
but Johanson's had it in for me for a while,
所以 谁知道呢
so who the hell knows.
我这么跟你说
I will tell you this.
做手下的 你永远不知道自己能做多久
In plain clothes, you never know how long your run is gonna be,
但我已经在这做了很久了
and I've had a good, long run.
干杯
Salute.
干杯
Salute.
好样的 琼斯 再上酒
Attaboy. Jonesy, set us up again.
该死 我没看错吧
Holy shit. I don't believe this.
今晚约吗
Score tonight?
如果你幸运的话 美人 回头再找你
If you're lucky, gorgeous, I'll be back for you later.
谁啊
Who is it?!
谁在外面
Who is it?!
到底是谁啊
Who the hell is it?!
行了 我里奇啊 快开门
Come on, it's Richie. Open the door.
还有别人吗
There anybody else out there?
还有我 迪恩·马丁
Yeah, it's me, Dean Martin,
都是当时著名的歌♥手 演员
弗兰克·西纳特拉 萨米·戴维斯
Frank Sinatra, Sammy Davis.
我们都来了 所有人
We got the whole rat pack. I got a whole crew.
我们过会要开个派对呢
We're gonna have an after party.
你在干什么 让我进去 快点
What are you doing? Let me in. Come on.
有人看到你吗
Anybody see you?
有啊 科尔·萨特
Yeah. Cole Sutter.
但他再也不会跟任何人说话了
But he ain't gonna be talking to nobody no more.
你怎么了
What the hell is with you?
我不知道 伙计
I don't know, man.
大概是回到城里我很紧张
I'm just on edge being back in the city, I guess.
你还紧张 你整周都在跟别人在欢愉
Oh, you're on edge? You've been getting laid all week.
你那该死的女朋友
Your goddamn girlfriend didn't
就不能帮我找个女伴来吗
have the decency to bring me a friend, huh?
你来这有什么打算吗 我们要怎么办
Whatever, man, so what's the plan here? How we gonna do this?
我们不如去大块头家里
I say we go to the big guy's house,
等拉斯提 如果他不出现
we wait for Rusty, and if he don't show up,
我们就崩了那老头子
we pop the old man.
什么 你要杀帕顿
What? You want to kill Patton?
你疯了不成
Are you out of your friggin' mind?
丹尼小朋友 我们要想掌权
Danny boy, if we're gonna take over,
迟早都要杀他
we're gonna have to do it eventually.
那简直是自杀啊 里奇
But that's just suicide, Richie.
我们做不到的 这太疯狂了
We can't do that. That shit would be crazy.
天哪
Jesus christ.
你什么时候变得这么懦弱了
When did you become such a pussy, huh?
乡下呆了一周 突然变得没种了
A week in the country, and all of a sudden, you got no balls?
不是有没有种的问题 是有没有脑子
It's not about balls, Richie. It's about smarts.
我只是觉得先去搞定拉斯提比较明智
I just think it makes more sense to go after Rusty first.
一旦成功 就不用再担心帕顿了
Once we take care of that, then we can worry about Patton.
行啊 那就按你说的做
All right. We'll do it your way.
再找不出比这座城市更好的地方了
This is the best damn city in the world.
你看那些公♥寓♥
I mean, look at those apartments up there.
想像一下
Imagine that?
住在那里 可以看到公园的全景
Imagine living up there, overlooking the park.
你也可以过那样的生活 不是吗
That would be the life, wouldn't it?
会有那么一天 凯伊
One day, Kay.
会有那么一天 我会抛开一切纷扰
One day, I'm gonna get one of those.
你也得加油啊
Hey, play your cards right,
说不定你会跟我一起住在那公♥寓♥里
Maybe you're gonna be up there with me.
你知道吗 有一次
You know, I was at a party once
我在豪华的公♥寓♥里参加聚会
in one of those fancy apartment buildings --
那个大阳台可以俯瞰楼下的小河
a big terrace overlooking the river.
你想让我嫉妒的话
Trying to make me jealous,
不如跟我说说你的前男友
tell me stories about your old boyfriend?
那不是我前男友
He wasn't a boyfriend.
他是我的第一部片子的制♥作♥人
He was the producer of the first show I ever did.
开幕式上他邀请我和合唱团的女孩去他家
He invited me and the chorus girls up there on opening night.
他叫什么 住哪栋楼
What's his name? What building is he in?
我要即刻冲上去把他拽出来
I'm gonna go up there right now, I'm gonna drag him out,
把他扔下那个阳台
throw him over that terrace,
看着他的脑浆洒满环河路
watch his brains splatter all over riverside drive,
-我会很享受 -不是那样的
- and I'm gonna enjoy it. - It wasn't like that.
他是个绅士
He was a gentleman.
现在我真生气了
Now you're really pissing me off.
那是二十年前的事了 他可能已经死了
And it was over 20 years ago. He's probably dead.
他死了对他倒是个好事
He better be for his sake.
你可真搞笑
You're funny.
我搞笑 我怎么搞笑了
I'm funny? How am I funny?
你居然会因为
Mm, that you could be jealous
二十年前发生的事而嫉妒
over something that happened 20 years ago.
我嫉妒 凯伊 是因为我爱你
I'm jealous, Kay, because I love ya.
你知道你回到
Do you know how hard it was for me
那个蠢货身边 我有多难过吗
when you went back to that miserable prick?
你想谈谈嫉妒吗
You want to talk jealous?
你根本不知道一个嫉妒的男人会做出什么
You have no idea what jealousy like that can make a man do.
埃德加 你往哪走呢
Edgar, where the hell you think you're going?
在车里呆着
Stay with the car.
*Watch out, boy*
*You're gonna get caught now*
*Watch out, boy*
*You're gonna get caught*
你让我失望了 文森索
You let me down, Vincenzo.
你和其他人都一样
You and everybody else.
你觉得我不会发现
You didn't think I would find out
你和我侄女的事吗 你怎么能那么做
about you and my niece? How could you do that?
做什么 我和她什么也没做
Do what? I didn't do nothing with her.
别耍我 文斯
Don't jerk me around here, Vince.
我已经知道真♥相♥了
I already know the truth.
我不知道你知道什么 但绝不是真♥相♥
I don't know what you know, but it's not the truth.
对 我去酒吧的时候
Now, yeah, sure, me and her bullshit around
会和她瞎扯几句
when I stop by the joint,
我可能还逗了她一下
and maybe I tease her a little bit,
仅此而已 麋鹿 我以我母亲发誓
but that's it, Moose. I swear on my mother.
不管是怎么回事 就到今天为止了
Whatever it was, it ends today.
既然我们还要一起做生意
And as far as our business agreement goes,
你告诉你们办公室的人
you tell your people at the office
我们今后想换个联♥系♥人
we want to deal with somebody else from now on.
摘了帽子 这可是餐厅
Take your hat off. This is a restaurant.
我觉得那不是问题 麋鹿
I don't think that's gonna be a problem, Moose.
你今晚前想做点什么
Hey, what you want to do till tonight?
找个人上♥床♥吗
Try to get laid?
剧集 | 乱世德心(2015) | 导航列表