剧集 | 乱世德心(2015) | 导航列表
with these guys, that it's bad for business?
确实会危害工作
It is bad for business, all right,
但穆斯是个差劲儿的工作伙伴
but the Moose is a shitty business partner.
我明白他是你铁哥们
Now I know he's your paisan, all right,
但他一直在耍我们
but he has been cheating us,
而且我们睁一眼闭一眼已经太久了
and we've been letting it slide for too long.
不 不是这样的 特里
No, that's not true, Terry.
我给这家伙的压力不能太大
There's only so much muscle I can use with this guy.
是吗 为什么
Yeah? And why is that?
因为你们是多年的老朋友了
Because you're such good old friends?
还是和他那个俏侄女有关
Or maybe it has something to do with that cute little niece of his.
-这你也听说了 -是啊 有所耳闻
- Oh, you heard about that? - Yeah, I heard about that.
部门里的事我都有责任要了解的
It's my job to know what goes on inside this division.
不 特里 她不一样 她是百万挑一
No, Terry, this one is special. She is one in a million.
但你放心
But I wouldn't worry yourself about it.
我还没碰过她 目前为止
I haven't touched her...yet.
我不是为自己担心
Well, look. It is not me I'm worried about.
那是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
意思就是 你不应该置我们
It means you should not be putting us
于这种境地 明白吗
into this kind of situation, all right?
规矩就是规矩 不是说通融就通融的
The rules are the rules, and they are not yours to bend.
好吧 好吧
All right, all right.
我不是单单在说那姑娘的事
And I am not just talking about the girl.
史密提让你别告诉我们吗
Smitty told you not to tell us?
对 但我觉得你们应该想知道
Yeah, but I figured you'd want to know.
我当然他妈的想知道了
Goddamn right I'd want to know.
但我问你
But let me ask you.
-你为什么先去找史密提 -我不知道
- Why'd you go to Smitty first? - I-I don't know.
他是新老大嘛
He's the new boss, right?
所以你现在替他卖♥♥命了吗
Oh, so you work for him now?
我觉得好像是我带你进来的
Because I thought I brought you in.
你♥他♥妈♥是我表弟
You're my freakin' cousin.
你知道了这样的消息 居然不先来找我
You get news like this, you don't come to me first?
好好好 我知道了 我错了
Right, yeah, yeah, okay, I get it. I'm sorry.
好
Okay.
我们接下来这么办
Here's what we're gonna do.
我们现在马上去帕顿家 我们三个
We're gonna go to Patton's right now, the three of us,
我们把拉斯提干掉
and we're gonna take Rusty out.
里奇 你确定吗
Whoa, Richie. You sure about that?
现在可是大白天
I mean, it's the middle of the day.
谁他妈管现在是几点
Who gives a shit what time it is?
你没去过那里 他们有十个到一打人守着
You ain't never been over there. They got 10, 12 guys in there.
-我们完全靠近不了他 -那我们在外面等
- We'd never get near him. - Then we'll wait for him outside.
里奇 我不知道我是不是适合干这种事
Richie, I-I don't know that this is a job for me.
别担心 眼镜仔
Don't worry, specs.
我和霍普金斯会带着你的
Me and Hopkins will take care of you.
-你好好开车就行 -我来开吧
- All you got to do is drive. - I can drive.
你愿意就行 这样波比还能帮上忙
If you want. That way, Bobby can help if you need.
你给我闭嘴 我...
Will you shut the hell up? I --
我不想参与杀人
I don't want to get involved in killing anybody.
你搞什么鬼
What the hell is the drama?
我还以为你想加入我们的呢
I thought you wanted to be a part of this crew.
不过如果你不想 就给老子滚蛋
But if you don't, get your ass out of here!
给老子滚蛋 起来
Get your ass out of here. Get up.
走吧 泰丽莎 我们走
Come on, Teresa, let's go.
波比 你现在离开 我们就此绝交
Bobby, you leave now, and I'm done with you.
小泰 我走了
T, I'm outta here.
老天啊 波比 等等
Jesus. Bobby, hold up.
里奇 你要对付拉斯提
Look, Richie, if you really want to go after Rusty,
我们需要更多的人
we need more guys.
他手下可以一支大军呢
He's got an army.
或许我们应该先去找史密提和好
Maybe we should go to Smitty first, make peace with him.
如果我们真的要干这一票 有他帮忙更有利
If we're gonna do this shit, it'd be good to have his help.
与他和好
Make peace with him?
我才不会和那人♥渣♥和好
I ain't making piece with that prick.
那人♥渣♥可能是这一切的幕后黑手
That piece of shit is probably behind all this.
不然他为什么不想让我们知道
Why else wouldn't he want us to know?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们现在去找史密提问个清楚
We're gonna go to Smitty right now and have it out with him.
我哥哥还在把他所有的问题都怪在你头上
You know, my brother still blames you for all his problems.
我 我做什么了
Me? What the hell did I do?
你去波士顿的时候
When you went to Boston,
帕特里克刚好开始惹上麻烦
that's when Patrick started to get into trouble.
他之前也惹了够多的麻烦
He was getting into plenty of trouble before that.
我们两个都是
We both were.
所以我妈妈才决定把我送走
Which is why my mother sent me away in the first place.
唯一的区别是
The only difference is
你哥哥继续走老路的时候
while your brother continued down his wayward path,
我被教士们揍得逐渐走上了正道
I was getting my ass kicked into shape by the Jesuits.
你离开的时候 你们才读初三
You guys were in the ninth grade when you left.
能有多坏啊
How bad could you have been?
我发誓过要保密的 宝贝
Oh, I've been sworn to secrecy, darling.
现在你却当了警♥察♥
And now you're a cop.
是啊 还是纽约最棒的之一
Yeah, one of New York's finest.
这究竟是怎么做到的
How the hell did that happen?
我从波士顿学院退学后
Well, when I failed out of Boston College,
得找工作糊口啊
I had to get a job.
-但为什么当警♥察♥呢 -为什么不呢
- But why a cop? - Why not?
首先 我听说薪水很低
Well, for starters, I hear the pay is terrible.
其实还行
I do all right.
就这样吗 没有更高尚的原因了吗
So that's it? No higher calling?
什么原因
Like what?
你觉得你去当一名警♥察♥
You don't think that your becoming a cop has anything to do
和你♥爸♥爸是黑帮成员没有关系吗
with the fact that your father was a gangster?
没有
No.
和他无关
No, it's got nothing to do with him.
进来吧 孩子们
Yeah, come on in, boys.
就知道你们会来
We figured you'd show up here.
你真的打算对那件事
Is it true you don't think
放任不管吗
anything needs to be done about this?
是的
That's right.
你究竟在害怕什么
What the hell are you afraid of?
你知道是拉斯提干的 却不打算做什么吗
You know it was Rusty, and you want to do nothing?
我不在乎是谁干的
I don't care who did it.
计较起来也不会有什么好处
There's nothing to be gained by doing anything.
这不是有没有好处的事
It ain't a matter of what's to be gained.
这是出于尊重
It's a matter of respect.
你真打算去报复拉斯提一伙吗
You want to go after Rusty and his crew, that's your plan?
是的 那之后 帕顿那伙人
Yeah, and then after that, Patton's left with nothing
也就只剩下些老头子了
but the old men.
-然后我们再去收拾他们 -再然后呢
- And then we go after them. - And then what?
你要接管西城吗
You're gonna take over the west side?
是这么打算的
Yeah, that's the plan.
就是这主意
That's the idea,
当初我就和欧先生说过这主意
the same one that me and Mr. O. talked about.
这主意当时就很蠢 现在依然蠢
It was a dumb idea then, it's a dumb idea now.
我真是不懂你 史密提
You know, I don't get you, Smitty.
你应该主动想着做些什么
You should want to do something about this
约翰可是你的朋友
because John was your friend.
有时你得交些新朋友
Sometimes you got to get new friends.
在我把你打的屁滚尿流之前
Now get the hell out of here
赶紧滚出这里
before we blow your ass through the door.
走吧
Come on.
你也参与了是不是 史密提
You were in on it, weren't you, Smitty?
赶紧出去 里奇
Just keep walking, Richie.
好吧
Okay.
我会提着拉斯提的脑袋回来的
But I'll be back with Rusty's head.
然后再来取你的脑袋
And then I'm coming for yours.
后会有期
I'll see you soon.
查封泰代斯科的赌局
As payback for the eventual headache
最终肯定会给我带来一大堆头疼事
剧集 | 乱世德心(2015) | 导航列表