剧集 | 乱世德心(2015) | 导航列表
好 我们进去
All right, when we go in,
你在前门口等着
you wait by the front door,
如果需要你的话 我会叫你的
and, uh, I'll let you know if I need ya.
好
Yeah.
你不可以到后面那里去
Hey. You're not allowed back there.
强尼·华♥莱♥士♥ 真抱歉打扰你们了
Whoa! Johnny Wallace. Hey, I hate to break up the party.
该死 马尔登 你怎么在这里
Shit. Muldoon. What the hell are you doing here?
这话该我问你吧
I should be asking you the same thing.
孩子 出去散个步 快走快走
Kid, take a hike. Come on. Let's go. Move it.
强 这到底是怎么回事
John, what is going on here?
你知道没有我们的允许
You know you can't have what's going on upstairs
楼上的那些业务是非法的吧
without us having it on the list,
可办公室里没人知道这回事
and nobody at the office knows about this.
不是你想的那样 特里
Oh, it's not what you think, Terry.
我只是负责管理酒吧的
I-I-I just manage the joint.
好好好 合情合理
All right. All right. Fair enough.
那么 你为谁管的呢
So, uh, who are you managing it for?
拜托 特里
Come on, Terry.
你知道我不能告诉你的
You know I can't tell you that.
你要背这个黑锅 随你的便
You want to take the fall for this, be my guest.
我不在乎
I don't care.
不过你要知道
But you should know
大家都会觉得这是你的酒吧
everyone is gonna assume that this is your joint,
他们还会觉得一切都是你在搞鬼的
and they're gonna assume everything that goes along with that.
顺便说一句 我喜欢你的领巾
By the way, I love the Ascot.
再见了 强
We'll see you around, John.
别别别 特里 特里 拜托
But no, no, no. Terry, Terry, come on.
请你听我解释 听我解释
Listen to reason, please. You listen to me.
特里 请等一下
Terry, please wait.
听我说 请你听我说
Listen to me. You got to listen to me. Please.
我不能让任何人发现这里的
I can't let anybody find out about this.
你明白吗
You understand?
我是说 如果有人发现了
I mean, if anybody finds out about this,
你知道他们会对我做什么的
you know what they're gonna do to me.
是啊 我非常清楚
Yeah, I completely understand,
所以你必须告诉我这是谁的酒吧
which is why you need to tell me whose joint this is,
否则我会告诉第十大街所有的酒保们
or I'm gonna have to tell every bartender on 10th avenue
周六晚上你一般是怎么过的
how you've been spending your Saturday nights.
拜托 我们可是老相识了 帮个忙嘛
Come on. What? We go back a long way. Come on.
是啊 我们是老相识了
Oh, we do. We do.
那你该清楚 只有开口才能救你
Then you know the only way to save your ass is by talking.
这是拉斯提·帕顿的酒吧
It's Rusty Patton's place.
说的是实话吧
Is that a fact, huh?
他的老爹对这一切怎么想
And what does the old man think about all this?
他什么都不知道
Oh, he don't know anything about this.
这是拉斯提自己的生意
This is Rusty's own deal.
是嘛 那他还有几处这样的地方
Yeah? And how many other spots like this does he have?
在西城还有两家
He's got two others down here on the west side.
一家是深夜夜♥总♥会♥
Uh...One's an after-hours club.
另一家就是和这家差不多的酒吧
The other's a joint just like this.
所以你是要告诉我
And you're trying to tell me that
大老板对这几个地方都毫不知情吗
the big guy knows nothing about these spots?
我发誓 他不知道 他什么都不知道
I swear. No, no. He knows nothing.
发誓
Swear.
好吧 强
All right, John.
我就问这么多
That's all I need.
别担心
And don't worry.
我会帮你守口如瓶的
Your secret is safe with me.
所以呢 我们一个人都不抓吗
So, what? We're not gonna make a single arrest?
你想我们去抓谁
Well, who would you have liked us to grab?
任何出现在那里的人
We could've had anybody in that place.
是嘛 那这样有什么用呢
Oh, yeah? And what good would that have done?
他们在犯法
They were breaking the law.
是啊 蠢法而已
Yeah? Well, it's a stupid law.
那我们为什么还要费神下去一趟呢
S-so why'd we even bother going down there?
因为还有别的案子在发生
Because there were other things at play.
在那个方面 今晚收获巨大
And in that respect, it was a very successful night.
我能知道是什么事吗
May I ask what that was?
这么说吧
Well, let me put it this way.
确实有法律 有规章
There are the laws, and there are the rules.
但久而久之 你就能发现其中的区别
And over time, you will learn to identify the difference.
你起来啦
Oh, you're up.
孩子们今天早上怎么样
How'd it go with the kids this morning?
挺好的
It's fine.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
什么事
About what?
我想谈谈房♥子的事
I want to talk about the house.
好啊
All right.
首先
Well, first of all,
我们不能找我爸妈借钱
we are not borrowing any money from my parents.
怎么不行呢 你♥爸♥主动提出要帮忙
Why not? Your father offered to help.
又不是我找他要的 是他提出的
It's not like I asked him. He's the one who brought it up.
是啊 因为你总是不断抱怨
Yeah, because you're always harping about
说你在这里过得多惨 你多讨厌这城市
how miserable you are here and how much you hate the city.
你知道你♥爸♥妙在哪吗
And you know what's amazing about your father?
他跟你不一样 他认真听我说话
Unlike you, he listens to me.
而且我们在这里确实很惨
And we are miserable here.
这座公♥寓♥太小了
This apartment is too small,
这个街区也越来越乱
and the neighborhood is going to shit.
这街区很好
Neighborhood is fine.
跟我小时候一样
It's no different from when I was a kid.
那我想以前这里就很乱了
Well, I guess it was shit back then, too.
我受够了 特里
I'm fed up, Terry.
我不懂你干吗不肯搬
I don't understand. Why don't you want to leave?
住在地狱厨房♥究竟有什么好
I mean, I think we'd all love an explanation
我觉得你有必要解释一下
as to what's so great about living in Hell's Kitchen.
听我说 这还都是小事
Well, you know what? It's the little things.
如果我们搬到皇后区
If we were living out in Queens,
我就不能像现在这样白天回家
I wouldn't be able to come home during the day like I do
-和孩子们一同进餐 -如果就这一个理由
- and eat with the kids. - If that's your only reason,
别担心 我们会很乐意剩点饭菜给你
don't worry. We'll be happy to save the leftovers for you.
我再也住不下去了 特里
I can't do it anymore, Terry.
我得离开这个地方
I got to get out of this place.
我不希望孩子们放学回家的路上
I don't want our kids walking home from school,
谈的都是这个街角又死人了
talking about the different street corners
那个街角谁又被捅了
where this one was killed and that one was stabbed.
我想要敞开前门
I want to be able to open up the front door
让孩子们晚上出去玩
and let them go out and play at night
而不用担心遇上什么
and not have to worry about a run-in
醉颠颠的杀人狂魔
with some drunken, homicidal lunatic.
我会接受你父母的借款
Now, I'm accepting the loan from your parents,
我和孩子们很快就会搬走
and me and the kids are moving.
你要么跟我们一起
You can either join us,
要么继续待在这间你深爱的陋居里
or you can stay here in your beloved hovel,
总之我们是要搬走了
but we're moving.
如果你不满意这安排 真♥他♥妈♥遗憾
And if you don't like it, too goddamn bad about you.
*Gonna take a sentimental journey*
*Gonna set my heart at ease*
*Gonna make a sentimental journey*
*To renew old memories*
*I've got my bag
*Got my reservation*
*Spent each dime I could afford*
*I'm like a child*
*In wild anticipation*
*I long to hear that "all aboard"*
你好 帕顿先生
Hello, Mr. Patton.
抱歉打到你家里 先生
Uh, sorry to call you at home, sir.
我是强·华♥莱♥士♥
This is John Wallace.
强 有什么事吗
John, what can I do for ya?
这跟拉斯提有关 先生
Well, it's about Rusty, sir.
我想赶在别人告诉你之前
Before you found out from anyone else,
先告诉你 他最近在
I wanted you to know that he's been,
他在偷偷摸摸做自己的生意
well, taking business off the map.
这是真的吗
Is that a fact?
剧集 | 乱世德心(2015) | 导航列表