剧集 | 乱世德心(2015) | 导航列表
这对我们很有好处
which is good for us.
是啊 我明白的 是啊
Yeah, yeah, I got it. Yeah, yeah.
*I know something about love*
*You've got to show it and*
*Make him see*
美女 还记得我吗
Hey, gorgeous. Hey, remember me?
-帕特的窥视秀 -你真还记得啊
- Patty peep show. - Oh, you do remember.
瞧瞧你 瞧瞧你
Look at that, look at that.
你们来这片做什么呢
What are you guys doing in this neighborhood?
刚在那边街区的剧院看了场外百老汇演出
We just saw an off-broadway play at the theater down the block.
真的吗 就为了这个吗
Oh, yeah? Yeah, yeah, yeah? That the only reason?
还能为了什么
What other reason might there be?
我也不知道 或许你想冒冒险
I don't know. Maybe you're looking for a little danger?
到危险地带走走
A little walk on the wild side?
这儿有什么危险人物吗
Oh, is someone dangerous here?
有啊 就在你眼前呢
Yeah, you're looking at him.
你看起来可没那么狠
You don't look that tough.
我可会让你大开眼界
Ah, I might surprise you.
-你想让我彻底开眼吗 -是啊
- You wanna really surprise me? - Mm-hmm.
我想看你跳舞
Let me see you dance.
-你想看我跳舞 -没错
- You wanna see me dance? - Mm-hmm.
-真想看我跳舞 -当然
- You wanna see me dance? - Uh-huh.
好吧 我真是非常乐意 甜心
All right, I would be more than happy to, sweetheart.
但我可得警告你
But I gotta warn you,
我就是一代舞王吉恩·凯利
I'm a goddamn regular Gene Kelly.
你一定要尽量跟上啊
So you better try to keep up.
-准备好了吗 -好了
- You ready? - I'm ready.
-你没准备好 -我打出生就准备好了
- I don't think you're ready. - I was born ready.
-是吗 或许你确实准备好了 -我说了
- Yeah? Maybe you are ready. - Told you.
但这招你准备好了吗
But are you ready for this?
不错嘛 芭布丝
Yeah, Babs!
真棒
Oh, yeah!
有两下子嘛
Ooh! You are ready.
*Wanna see my baby, see my baby bad*
我祖母教我的
My grandmother taught me that.
*Wanna see my baby, see my baby, see my baby bad*
我喜欢你
Ooh... I like you.
*That's the sweetest woman that I have ever had*
爸爸
Dad?
他没事 只是还有点恍惚
He's okay. He's just a little groggy.
我下班就赶过来了
I came right from work.
如果您有什么三长两短 我们该怎么办啊
I... I don't know what we would do if we lost you.
没事 我...我没事
No, I'm... I'm okay.
但我一直想着你
You're in my soul, though.
有人冲他开枪
所以他不能再做警♥察♥了
再也不能干这行了
会好起来的
我就说我跳舞很厉害吧
Yeah, told you I was a good dancer.
你是哪儿的人 美人
Hey, where you from, beautiful?
康涅狄格州格林尼治镇
Greenwich, Connecticut.
没听过 是个不错的小镇吧
Never heard of it. It's a nice town?
是啊 非常好
Yes, very.
我打赌你家有很多钱
I bet you come from a shit load of money.
你♥爸♥做什么的
What's your father do?
他是保险公♥司♥的副总裁
He's the vice president at an insurance company.
看吧 看吧 我就说嘛
Yeah, see, see, see, I told you.
小黛跟你说过我们父亲的事吗
Dee ever tell you what our father did?
没有 她只说她很小的时候他就去世了
No, she said he died when she was young.
是啊 不是简单地去世
Yeah, he didn't just die.
有人把他从屋顶上扔了下去
He got thrown off a roof
离这里就两个街区远的地方
a couple of blocks from here.
天啊 为什么呢
Oh, my God, why?
他对错误的人说了错误的话
He said the wrong thing to the wrong guy.
就因为这个他就被从屋顶扔下去了吗
And for that he got tossed off a roof?
没错 我和你说过的 这片街区不太平
Yeah, like I told you, it's a rough neighborhood,
所以我最好在你惹上任何麻烦之前
which is why I better get you home
把你送回家
before you get into any trouble.
我感觉如果我听了你的
I have a feeling if I let you,
可能会惹上更大的麻烦
I might end up in even worse trouble.
是啊 很有这个可能
Yeah, that is a distinct possibility.
应该会很有趣的 如果小黛回来...
It might be kind of funny if Dee came home --
-什么 -发现你在我床上
- What? - And found you in my bed.
-什么 为什么 -可能是她活该吧
- What? Why? - Might be just what she deserves.
她对你做了什么
What did she do to you?
我回家看到她和你的朋友...
I came home and found her and your buddy...
-然后呢 -在厨房♥的桌子上做得正欢
- Yeah? - Going at it on the kitchen table.
-等等 什么朋友 哪个 -那个警♥察♥肖恩
- Wait, what buddy? Who buddy? Where buddy? - Sean, the cop.
这是真的吗
Whoa, is that a fact?
就在桌子上呢
Right there on the table.
看来她需要一剂自己的降火良方啊
Well, maybe she needs a dose of her own medicine, right?
出租车
Taxi!
上车 上车
Get in there, get in there.
你在这里做什么呢
Hey, what are you doin' out here?
天呐
Oh, my Ggod.
好了 没事的 没事的 没事的
All right, it's okay, it's okay, it's okay.
-过来 过来 我没事 -你还好吗
- Come here, come here. I'm all right. - Are you okay?
-我没事 -那查理呢
- I am all right. - And Charlie?
查理也没事
Charlie's fine.
他在医院里 不过没什么大碍
He's in the hospital, but it's nothing serious.
好吗 孩子们怎么样
Okay? What about the kids?
我送他们去了吉尔罗伊家 他们很好
I-I sent them to Gilroys'. I -- they're fine.
-他们什么都不知道 -好 那就好
- They don't know a thing. - All right, all right.
来 我先带你进去
Come on. Let's get you inside.
不 你吓坏我了 特里 我...
No, you had me so scared, Terry. I --
我知道我知道 没事了没事了 我回来了
I know, I know, it's okay. It's okay, I'm home.
好
Okay.
好了吗 来 我们进屋
All right? Come on, let's get you in.
所以 我听说你和那个爱尔兰的
So, what's this I hear you're hanging around
那个达菲在交往
with that shanty Irish Duffy girl?
你从哪里听说的
Where'd you hear that?
地狱厨房♥可没有不透风的墙
The walls in Hell's Kitchen have ears.
妈妈 我这么和你说吧
Well, ma, let me tell you this,
她是一个好女孩
she's a nice girl.
她和这里的其他婆娘不一样
She's not like these other neighborhood broads.
鉴于她的父母 我觉得不太可信
I find that hard to believe, given her parents.
鉴于我的父亲 你也可以这么说我
Well, given who my father was, you could say the same of me.
你觉得他出了什么事 肖恩
What do you think happened to him, Sean?
你肯定听说了什么
You must've heard something.
妈妈 我没听说什么
Ma, I haven't heard anything,
因为所有人都知道不会在我的面前
'cause everyone knows not to bring up his name
提起他
in front of me.
该你了
Your turn.
你是怎么进来的
How'd you get in here?
我早说我魅力无穷了
I told you I was irresistible.
你的室友请我来的
Your roommate invited me over.
芭芭拉 不 她才不会
Barbara? No, she did not.
你看沙发上
Look on the couch.
天呐 帕特里克 你没有吧
Oh, god, Patrick, you did not.
有 我们做过了 我们度过了浪漫春宵
Yes, we did. We had a very lovely night --
-后来她去卫生间吐了 -看看她的脸
- before she upchucked in the bathroom. - Look at her face.
是啊 我知道 你应该帮她清理一下
Yeah, I know. You might want to clean that up, too.
-你怎么能这么做 -这是报应
- How could you do this? - Payback's a bitch.
什么意思
Meaning what?
我或许不是家里聪明的那个
I might not be the smart one in the family,
但我也不傻
but I'm not an idiot.
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
问肖恩啊
Ask Sean.
喂
Hello?
猜我是谁
Guess who?
拉斯提
Rusty.
-我想你了 凯伊 -我也是
- I missed you, Kay. - I've missed you, too.
是嘛
Yeah?
那我们该怎么办
So what are we gonna do about it?
我以为你会来我家
I thought you said you were gonna stop by.
剧集 | 乱世德心(2015) | 导航列表