剧集 | 乱世德心(2015) | 导航列表
or if he's trying to play me.
但我能肯定 他以为自己无所不知
But what I do know is that he thinks he knows everything
但其实他一无所知 这点让我很担心
and he don't know dick, and that concerns me.
这个确实让人担心
As well it should.
所以在我们深入了解他之前
So until we dig a little deeper on him,
不要把他带去任何可能使我们丢脸的场合
don't take him anywhere we can be embarrassed.
我建议 队长
My suggestion is this, Cap --
如果你和老大都没意见的话
we give it seven days to see if the kid is worth keeping,
我们给他7天的时间 看看他值不值得留下
if that works for you and the boss.
我们可不想这个自作聪明的家伙给我们惹麻烦
We don't need this smartass causing us any headaches.
马尔登 要不你去和他谈一下
Muldoon, why don't you have a little talk with him?
熟悉下这个读过大学的蠢货
Get a feel for this college prick.
看看他到底知不知道这个工作是干什么的
See if he has any clue what this job's about.
我交给你们三个来做决定
I'll leave it to you three to make the call.
不用担心我如何向老家伙交代
And don't worry about my contract with the old man.
我们给他一个机会 如果他干不来
We gave him a shot, if it doesn't work out,
那正如我亲爱的老祖母奥克塔维亚曾说过的
then as my dear, old grandmother Octavia used to say,
"真不走运"
"Tough shit."
你怎么样 伙计
How you doing, kid?
文斯让我看一些行踪隐秘的疑犯档案照
Vince just gave me some cagey mug shots to look through.
是吗 其中大多数人参加过拉图奇的婚礼
Oh, yeah? Most of those guys were in Latucci's wedding party.
我想问问你 谢伊
Let me ask you, Shea --
你为什么想要成为一名便衣警♥察♥
why did you want to get into plainclothes?
我父亲觉得这是个好主意
My father thought it'd be a good idea.
他说这是成为警探的快速通道
He says it's the fast track to make detective.
没错 这确实会有帮助
Yeah, well, it certainly helps.
你知道我们的职责是什么吗
And you know what we do here?
知道 那个黑人副队长和我谈过了
Yeah. The -- the colored lieutenant gave me the talk.
好的
Okay.
我们还是叫他金副队长吧 行吗
Why don't we call him Lieutenant King, all right?
好的 长官 金副队长
Y-yes, sir. Lieutenant King.
你老爹还和你说别的了吗
Your old man tell you anything else?
他说这会非常有趣
He said I was gonna have a lot of fun.
这点他倒是没骗你
Well, he was not bullshitting you there.
那是因为
And the reason is,
我们这座城市里的人都喜欢找乐子
the people of our good city like to have a lot of fun.
性♥爱♥ 喝酒 赌博
Sex, drinking, gambling --
只要你能想到的他们都想去做
you name it, they want it.
然而 你也很清楚 这些大部分是违法的
However, as you well know, a lot of that shit's illegal.
业余时间抽大♥麻♥ 卖♥♥淫 逛同志酒吧
After-hours joints, prostitution, gay bars,
玩双骰游戏 彩票赌博
crap games, numbers --
每项娱乐活动都是违法的
every one of them is against the law,
但我觉得这很不合理
which has never really made much sense to me,
因为这些犯罪行为都伤害到别人 你同意吗
given that these are all victimless crimes. Wouldn't you agree?
我猜是吧
Yeah, I guess.
-我是说 谁会受到伤害呢 -没人
- Yeah, I mean, who's getting hurt, right? - Nobody.
而且 就因为几个老人周日早上喝了酒
Besides, do you want to lock up a couple of old-timers
你就要去把他们抓起来吗
for having a drink on a Sunday morning
或是某个平时努力工作
or the hardworking guy
想要下点小注赌赌球的人
who wants to place a wager on a ballgame
或是某个因生活待她不公而
or some poor broad who ends up hooking
不得不去拉客的可怜妓♥女♥
because life has dealt her a shitty deck?
还有那些同性恋 仅仅是因为他们
What about the queers? You want to collar these poor bastards
想要在一起聚聚喝几杯啤酒
because they want to get together,
玩玩摸屁♥股♥的游戏 你就要把他们抓起来吗
have a few beers, and play a little grab-ass?
我知道我不想
I know I don't want to.
我猜你也不想
I'm guessing you don't want to, either,
因为我觉得你上过大学
because it's my understanding you're a college kid
所以应该很明事理
and therefore must be pretty bright.
那么 我们究竟是干什么的呢
So, then, what exactly do we do here?
我相信你父亲一定和你解释过了
Well, as I'm sure your father must have explained to you,
我们就像过去几百年以来一直在做的一样
we do what has been done for the last hundred years --
管理这座城市
we manage it for the city.
你可以把我们想成地主
Think of us as the landlords.
如果有人想要在这里干点什么
And if you want to be in business...
那就得付租金
you got to pay your rent.
你明白我和你说的话吗
Do you understand what I am telling you?
-我明白 -很好
- Yes, I do. - Good.
现在 这个问题我只问你一次
Now, I am only going to ask you this this one time.
你要加入我们吗
Are you in?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
-是谁 -你好 我是维修人员
- Who is it? - Hi. It's maintenance.
你的洗手间好像漏水
You seem to have a leak coming from your bathroom.
我觉得不太可能 这里一切看起来很正常
I don't see how that's possible. Everything seems fine here.
是墙里的管子发生了泄漏
Yeah, it's coming from the pipes in the walls.
只需要一会儿就好 先生
It will just take a second, sir.
很抱歉带来不便
Sorry for the inconvenience.
-你喜欢打女人 是吧 -别激动
- You like hitting girls, huh? - Okay, take it easy!
你不是喜欢打女人吗 你的钱包在哪
You like beating up on girls? Where's your wallet?
-我的钱包吗 -你的钱包
- My wallet? - Your wallet.
你要付那个女孩的医药费
You're gonna pay that girl's doctor bills.
你疯了吗 哥们 我已经付过她钱了
Are you crazy, buddy?! I already paid her!
你已经付过她钱了
You already paid her?!
钱包在哪
Where is it?
好了
Okay!
在桌子旁的外套里
It's in my jacket by the desk.
别这样 老兄
Oh, come on, man.
别全部拿走
D-don't take it all.
你得补偿她
You're gonna compensate her
没法上工的损失 混♥蛋♥
for the work she's gonna lose, asshole.
这是什么
What's this?
不要 老兄
Oh, please, man.
那个你不能拿走 别拿
You can't take that, too, all right?! Come on!
我不能拿 是吧
I can't? Huh?
贱♥人♥
Bitches.
*I'm gonna tell you a story*
*I'm gonna tell you about my town*
*I'm gonna tell you a big fat story, baby*
*Aw, it's all about my town*
*Yeah, down by the river*
-帕顿不会来了 -看来是的
- Patton's a no-show. - Looks like it.
他没跟你说他会来这儿吗
Didn't he tell you that he was gonna be here?
你没跟他说我们要谈生意吗
Didn't you tell him that we had some business to discuss?
-我都说了 -那他现在哪呢
- Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. - Where the hell is he?
记得我们之前谈的那件事吗
You know that thing we talked about?
快点搞定
Get it done.
-今晚吗 -就今晚
- Tonight? - Tonight.
那就今晚
Tonight.
那我怎么做 你想让我做到什么地步
So, how far can I go? How far you want me to go?
就断他两条腿吧
Take his legs out.
肖尼 很高兴你来了 这派对很不错
Seany, glad you could make it. It's a great party.
菲兹 每人一杯 完了就添
Hey, Fitzy, bring us a round, keep them coming.
我说过这儿会有很多妞
I told you there'd be a ton of broads here.
其中有一位会很高兴见到你
One in particular's very excited to see you.
-是吗 那是谁 -我妹妹小黛
- Yeah? Who's that? - My sister Dee.
那怎么可能是黛德丽
Oh, there's no way in hell that that's Deirdre.
当然是她 大家都长大了
Sure as shit is. All grown up, too.
但你可别打她主意 她染了淋病
Hey, but don't get any ideas. She's got the clap.
真是太棒了
Oh, that's real nice.
你在监狱里学了不少规矩嘛
They taught you manners in the joint, didn't they?
这家伙 肖尼 那个赌局怎么说
This guy -- Seany, so, uh, what's the word on the game?
低金要五百美元 而且得先付钱
The nut's gonna be $500, and we get that money up front.
没钱就没得玩
If there's no money, there's no game.
我周二晚上给你
I'll have it for you Tuesday night.
不行 我跟他们约了这周日在餐厅
No. They're gonna have it for me on Sunday at the diner.
保证你自己一个人来
And make sure you're alone.
好吧
Yeah.
打扰了 不过你打算整晚都无视我吗
Excuse me, but were you just gonna ignore me all night?
小黛 我们在谈正事呢
Dee, we're talking business.
这算什么借口 欧班侬先生
Eh, that's no excuse, Mr. O'bannon.
毕竟都已经五年了
After all, it's been over five years.
五年里很多事情都变了
And a lot has changed in five years.
哪里哪里 很高兴你注意到了
Aww, shucks. I'm glad you noticed.
剧集 | 乱世德心(2015) | 导航列表